PostPosted: 02/06/18 1:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

What ya saying O'Hea is O'Hasbeen

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 02/06/18 1:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nixtreefan wrote:
What ya saying O'Hea is O'Hasbeen

O'hea has become a O'hellllll No Laughing

PostPosted: 02/06/18 1:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sounds like she has become O'Shit when she chucks up a bad 3.

hyperetic

PostPosted: 02/06/18 3:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
hyperetic wrote:
toad455 wrote:
Wings' official press release:

http://wings.wnba.com/news/dallas-wings-sign-liz-cambage/

Just gonna keep my recollections of the past and my cynicism to myself and just hope for the best. Hopefully, she gives me reason to trust.

Me too. Looking forward. What's in the past stays in the past and has nothing to do with this season. That includes all the diva antics of the WNBL season that just finished a couple of weeks ago. Ancient history now Razz

(Expect drama Wink )

iExpect championships . Ive been waiting for this moment and now i will be able to rub it in everyone's face come Day 1 of the season . Go Liz , Go Wings ! Go Big or Go HOMEEEE!

I'd be careful with that weapon. It might just backfire on ya if she don't produce like you expect... Wink
hyperetic

PostPosted: 02/06/18 3:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
adamj95 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
adamj95 wrote:
I'm interested to see, even with the addition of Cambage, how well Dallas defends and how well the shoot the ball. Last season they were dead last in both FG percentage defense at 48.1% and shooting percentage at 40.6%.

Well to speak to the FG % Defense was more of us being horrible in the Pick & Roll with our bigs and other teams just clobbering us downlow and scoring in the paint at will . I expect that too improve. The offensive #'s id hope will improve with less outside shots and more Feeding the Camb*tch !

I look forward to watching Fowles vs. Cambage down low. Should be a fun season for your Wings. I'm glad she's finally playing the WNBA again.

Last time they matched up (in the Chinese league semi finals) Liz received a serious reality check, so I'd keep a lid on any expectations about how she'll do against Syl & BG.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Yep.
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 02/06/18 3:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

hyperetic wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
hyperetic wrote:
toad455 wrote:
Wings' official press release:

http://wings.wnba.com/news/dallas-wings-sign-liz-cambage/

Just gonna keep my recollections of the past and my cynicism to myself and just hope for the best. Hopefully, she gives me reason to trust.

Me too. Looking forward. What's in the past stays in the past and has nothing to do with this season. That includes all the diva antics of the WNBL season that just finished a couple of weeks ago. Ancient history now Razz

(Expect drama Wink )

iExpect championships . Ive been waiting for this moment and now i will be able to rub it in everyone's face come Day 1 of the season . Go Liz , Go Wings ! Go Big or Go HOMEEEE!

I'd be careful with that weapon. It might just backfire on ya if she don't produce like you expect... Wink

Ive been following Cambage all year , she will produce thats never been a thought in my mind. Only knock was conditioning and that has even improved. I love to see the fear in competition #WFFL

PostPosted: 02/06/18 3:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

JS... don't fly too close to the sun, Icarus (Cambage advocates). It may turn out just as you predict but it might not also.
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 02/06/18 5:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

hyperetic wrote:
JS... don't fly too close to the sun, Icarus (Cambage advocates). It may turn out just as you predict but it might not also.

Id bet more so than not though so #FlyFly #WFFL

PostPosted: 02/06/18 5:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
hyperetic wrote:

What is #WFFL?

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 02/06/18 5:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

miller40 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
hyperetic wrote:

What is #WFFL?

*Face Palm* #WingsFanForLife

PostPosted: 02/06/18 11:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I just hope the chemistry will be stable and add a couple of shooters. They need a backup pf.

tfan

PostPosted: 02/06/18 11:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I can't remember if Cambage did better against the brutish WNBA post "defense" that is allowed in 2013. In 2011 she wasn't big on going down low and engaging in a shoving contest.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 02/06/18 11:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
I can't remember if Cambage did better against the brutish WNBA post "defense" that is allowed in 2013. In 2011 she wasn't big on going down low and engaging in a shoving contest.

Ok comparing the player cambage was 5 years ago to gauge how effective she will be this season is just absurd Laughing . Just wait and see ..inferiority shows with with comments like that. #WFFL catch us on the court!

PostPosted: 02/07/18 2:11 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
tfan wrote:

Ok comparing the player cambage was 5 years ago to gauge how effective she will be this season is just absurd Laughing . Just wait and see ..inferiority shows with with comments like that. #WFFL catch us on the court!

I think you need a new hashtag: #LCFCP - Liz Cam-beige Fan Club President
Wink

Michelle89

PostPosted: 02/07/18 4:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:

She averaged 16,3 pts and 8,3 rebounds in only 25 minutes. Pretty effective in limited minutes and that was 5 years ago.

I expect her condition to be a lot better but her minutes will be decided by her foul trouble and her temper

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 02/07/18 7:17 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
tfan wrote:

I think you need a new hashtag: #LCFCP - Liz Cam-beige Fan Club President
Wink

I think my hashtag is fine . WFFL , thanks ill have a few DJ Discs for you too when the season tips.

PostPosted: 02/07/18 8:02 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
tfan wrote:

She averaged 16,3 pts and 8,3 rebounds in only 25 minutes. Pretty effective in limited minutes and that was 5 years ago.

I expect her condition to be a lot better but her minutes will be decided by her foul trouble and her temper

Liz had an eye popping 29.9 PER that season, but only played in 20 games due to an injury. I would hope her improved conditioning would help her avoiding injuries.

Aladyyn

PostPosted: 02/07/18 8:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
My Predictions

#1 Dallas Wings
#2 LA Sparks
#3 Minnesota Lynx
#4 Connecticut Sun
#5 Atlanta Dream
#6 New York Liberty
#7 Phoenix Mercury
#8 Washington mystics
#9 Chicago Sky
#10 Las Vegas Aces
# 11 Seattle Storm
#12 Indiana Fever

That was harder than i thought #'s 4-10 could all interchange. I think its pretty set that Seattle has failed to improve via free agency if even got worse with the losses . Poor indiana will be playing for pride and another lottery pick in my opinion. Maybe KLS? K. Brown or Durr in 2019? They just dont have enough. Most likely going to lose Johnson And January after this season.

Dallas at #1 is outrageous for one simple reason: they lack that defining, franchise-altering player that can carry a team deep into the playoffs.

Sparks - Parker, Ogwumike (borderline)
Lynx - Moore, Fowles
Sun - none yet, but 5 all-star level players + proven chemistry + JJ might get to that level soon
Dream - McCoughtry
Liberty - Charles
Mercury - Griner
Mystics - Delle Donne
Storm - potentially Stewart

Do you believe Cambage is on the same level as all these players? Is she MVP calibre?

Aladyyn

PostPosted: 02/07/18 8:07 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
tfan wrote:

Liz had an eye popping 29.9 PER that season, but only played in 20 games due to an injury. I would hope her improved conditioning would help her avoiding injuries.

PER is calculated per minute, so only playing 25 minutes a game helped her in that regard.

Shades

PostPosted: 02/07/18 10:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Aladyyn wrote:

Do you believe Cambage is on the same level as all these players? Is she MVP calibre?

Potentially since she’s capable of averaging 20 ppg.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Michelle89

PostPosted: 02/07/18 2:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Aladyyn wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
My Predictions

#1 Dallas Wings
#2 LA Sparks
#3 Minnesota Lynx
#4 Connecticut Sun
#5 Atlanta Dream
#6 New York Liberty
#7 Phoenix Mercury
#8 Washington mystics
#9 Chicago Sky
#10 Las Vegas Aces
# 11 Seattle Storm
#12 Indiana Fever

That was harder than i thought #'s 4-10 could all interchange. I think its pretty set that Seattle has failed to improve via free agency if even got worse with the losses . Poor indiana will be playing for pride and another lottery pick in my opinion. Maybe KLS? K. Brown or Durr in 2019? They just dont have enough. Most likely going to lose Johnson And January after this season.

Dallas at #1 is outrageous for one simple reason: they lack that defining, franchise-altering player that can carry a team deep into the playoffs.

Lynx - Moore, Fowles
Sun - none yet, but 5 all-star level players + proven chemistry + JJ might get to that level soon
Dream - McCoughtry
Liberty - Charles
Mercury - Griner
Mystics - Delle Donne

Dallas at 1 is outrageous because adding Cambage doesnt fix (it does improve though) their biggest problem: their defense and their defensive mentality. They cant outscore all those other teams every game

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
zune69

PostPosted: 02/07/18 2:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

When Cambage played for Tulsa in 2013 she had the best ORtg(112) and DRtg(97) on the team.

Last edited by zune69 on 02/07/18 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 02/07/18 7:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Aladyyn wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
My Predictions

#1 Dallas Wings
#2 LA Sparks
#3 Minnesota Lynx
#4 Connecticut Sun
#5 Atlanta Dream
#6 New York Liberty
#7 Phoenix Mercury
#8 Washington mystics
#9 Chicago Sky
#10 Las Vegas Aces
# 11 Seattle Storm
#12 Indiana Fever

Lynx - Moore, Fowles
Dream - McCoughtry
Liberty - Charles
Mercury - Griner
Mystics - Delle Donne

Dallas - Diggins Smith , ROY Allisha Gray, Liz Cambage #GameChangers

I love the fear were putting in the league. I no longer need to defend , Liz Cambage Can be MVP of this league. The only person that will stop her is Her btw. No one on Washington can even come close to guarding her. Maybe thats why ? Its obvious you haven't been watching her play lately lol

PostPosted: 02/07/18 7:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
I love the fear were putting in the league. I no longer need to defend , Liz Cambage Can be MVP of this league. The only person that will stop her is Her btw.

MVP ability; bench player mind.

PostPosted: 02/07/18 8:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'd say at this point(w/added draft picks):

#1. Los Angeles Sparks
#2. Connecticut Sun
#3. Washington Mystics
#4. Dallas Wings
#5. Minnesota Lynx
#6. Chicago Sky
#7. Las Vegas Aces
#8. Phoenix Mercury
#9. New York Liberty
#10. Seattle Storm
#11. Atlanta Dream
#12. Indiana Fever

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 12 of 41

Jump to: