RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

B1G Games Thursday 2/1
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tfan

PostPosted: 02/02/18 6:01 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I turned on the game with Michigan way up and hardly paid attention, looking more at my tablet. Then all of a sudden it's a 1 possession game. Then tied. 16-0 run by Purdue. A terrible collapse by Michigan. 16-0 run to end regulation. It seems almost impossible to do. I was rooting for Michigan and it gets me angry to think about how they threw that game away. I say move them out of the top 25.

purduefanatic

PostPosted: 02/02/18 9:59 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Well hello Boilermakers. Some say "collapse", others say "comeback". Incredible 4th quarter with tough defense and great shooting. This is a pretty big win by Purdue on the road.

PUmatty

PostPosted: 02/02/18 10:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

purduefanatic wrote:
Well hello Boilermakers. Some say "collapse", others say "comeback". Incredible 4th quarter with tough defense and great shooting. This is a pretty big win by Purdue on the road.

Probably enough to get them into the tournament. Definitely didn't see that coming when they were losing to the likes of Ball State and Ohio. Very impressive gritty win tonight.

Looks like we're seeing the usual Versyp pattern of late - suck in the OOC then pull it together some as the season goes on. Squeak into the NCAAs. Glad for the players and still hoping this is the season it isn't enough to save her job.

Queenie

PostPosted: 02/02/18 11:39 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Dear Michigan, I have enough teams driving me to drink, please don't add to their numbers, kplzthxbye GO BLUE

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: