RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

2018 WNBA Mock Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 91, 92, 93  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nixtreefan

PostPosted: 01/22/18 4:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Funny what you can find when you are scrolling around google, how come Kelsey Mitchell is still in high school she is the same age as Stewart and Plum and Plum is older than Stewart. Shocked

#Occasionalwnbafan

PostPosted: 01/22/18 4:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
#Occasionalwnbafan wrote:
zune69 wrote:
Russell's stock went up in the 1st half,then back down in the 2nd......I don't know what to think at this point...Maybe Dallas can trade the #6 pk and Christmas for Stokes and Rogers.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Dallas traded Christmas for a post,then drafted G.Williams.

This could work, I think Williams could start at the 3, play some back up 4, and keep Powers on the bench. Also Fred has been at a few Uconn games this year I believe.

Gabby will never start in front of Ariel Powers . That is all Arrow Arrow Arrow

I think Powers is better in a 6th player role for the wings, with Cambage, sky, Johnson, and Gray as your other starters Powers gunning isn't want you want.
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 01/22/18 4:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
zune69 wrote:
Russell's stock went up in the 1st half,then back down in the 2nd......I don't know what to think at this point...Maybe Dallas can trade the #6 pk and Christmas for Stokes and Rogers.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Dallas traded Christmas for a post,then drafted G.Williams.

This could work, I think Williams could start at the 3, play some back up 4, and keep Powers on the bench. Also Fred has been at a few Uconn games this year I believe.

Gabby will never start in front of Ariel Powers . That is all Arrow Arrow Arrow

I think Powers is better in a 6th player role for the wings, with Cambage, sky, Johnson, and Gray as your other starters Powers gunning isn't want you want.

People seem to forget powers & her gunning was the only player to show up for our playoff game loss. Without her the Styx would have killed us by 20 +.

PG. Skylar
SG - Allisha
SF = Ariel
PF - Glory
C- Liz

Best chance to compete !

PostPosted: 01/22/18 5:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I still think Christmas will be a sign and trade, hence why she was cored. This will enable Dallas to get DeShields. I'm thinking Christmas will go to Chicago for their #4 pick and Dallas sends either their #18 pick, Plaisance or someone else.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 01/22/18 5:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
I still think Christmas will be a sign and trade, hence why she was cored. This will enable Dallas to get DeShields. I'm thinking Christmas will go to Chicago for their #4 pick and Dallas sends either their #18 pick, Plaisance or someone else.

I like this Idea . #18 & Christmas To Chi for #4 ?

PostPosted: 01/22/18 5:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:

Meh...

toad455

PostPosted: 01/22/18 5:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They take DeSheilds at #4 and Russell at #6. Paris walks.

PG: Diggins/Chong
SG: Gray/Davis
SF: Powers/DeShields/Thornton
PF: Johnson/Plaisance/Akhator
C: Cambage/Russell

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 01/22/18 5:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:

Oh god ill be so excited once one person is off this team . Worst decision in W history Laughing seriously her having a spot is just not right . Maybe she will stay overseas and work on her game a bit more this season .

PostPosted: 01/22/18 5:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:

With out Christmas or Paris that team would have no real veteran leadership.
Diggins/Chong/*Brown
Gray/*Brown/Davis
Powers/Williams/Thornton
Johnson/Plaosance/Akhator
Cambage/Paris

would be better moves.
SpaceJunkie

PostPosted: 01/22/18 5:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
toad455 wrote:

Oh god ill be so excited once one person is off this team . Worst decision in W history Laughing seriously her having a spot is just not right . Maybe she will stay overseas and work on her game a bit more this season .

Who? It can't be Akhator, because Curt Miller is probably still laughing at us for ever thinking that Akahtor wouldn't be a top draft pick when it was obvious to anybody who knows basketball, like him and all the other WNBA GMs (not us), that she is an elite, can't-miss lottery pick talent. Smile

Last edited by SpaceJunkie on 01/22/18 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
zune69

PostPosted: 01/22/18 5:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I highly doubt that Chicago is going to trade the #4 pick for Christmas and some spare parts ?

#Occasionalwnbafan

PostPosted: 01/22/18 6:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:
I highly doubt that Chicago is going to trade the #4 pick for Christmas and some spare parts ?

Wings could throw in Davis.
Nerd2

PostPosted: 01/22/18 6:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SpaceJunkie wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
toad455 wrote:

Who? It can't be Akhator, because Curt Miller is probably still laughing at us for ever thinking that Akahtor wouldn't be a top draft pick when it was obvious to anybody who knows basketball, like him and all the other WNBA GMs (not us), that she is an elite, can't-miss lottery pick talent. Smile

Dallas needed a project post. Who was available? Brionna Jones, Alaina Coates, Evelyn Akhator. No one in that draft was a can't miss lottery pick; every single one was a project.

But you are right that Curt Miller is probably laughing at you. Twisted Evil

Nerd2

PostPosted: 01/22/18 7:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Plaisance will certainly be released or signed-and-suspended with that ACL injury. Powers has been looking great in Turkey and she's probably ready for a starter role. I agree with whoever said Christmas was a sign-and-trade. I'm looking more at New York or Indy, though, for a lower pick.

sigur3

PostPosted: 01/22/18 7:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:

It would be typical Sky to trade for a player they could've drafted just one season ago...

(They almost traded for her mid-2017!)

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 01/22/18 7:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sigur3 wrote:
zune69 wrote:

It would be typical Sky to trade for a player they could've drafted just one season ago...

(They almost traded for her mid-2017!)

Yeah we will throw in K.Davis for Collateral , she's expendable . And for the poster who stated selecting *Lexie Brown would help our veteran leadership. Ehhh Huh Shocked

PostPosted: 01/22/18 7:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

http://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/story/_/id/22178805/florida-state-shakayla-thomas-espnw-player-week

Kudos to the player i believe should be drafted ahead of Gabby. #Congrats on your 2nd Player of the Week.

PostPosted: 01/22/18 8:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:

Well, if DD is joining them, then that would be too many Dance Moms in the crowd.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 01/22/18 8:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nixtreefan wrote:
zune69 wrote:

Well, if DD is joining them, then that would be too many Dance Moms in the crowd.

Its pretty much pick your poison ! Some posters want Lexie Browns Dad Shocked

PostPosted: 01/23/18 12:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Paris Kea sneaking into my 1st round mock draft possibly. Shes a gamer!

PostPosted: 01/23/18 1:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sigur3 wrote:
toad455 wrote:

Meh...

Yes!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 01/23/18 1:26 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:

The Sky will have a fast lane to the championship with those two pickups. The Sky will be speeding faster than the road runner down the Kennedy expressway to pick up their championship trophy once we get Christmas and Davis. Beep! Beep! Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 01/23/18 1:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stock Report: Have Nared and Russell hurt or helped their WNBA Draft stock?

http://www.utdailybeacon.com/sports/womens_basketball/stock-report-have-nared-and-russell-hurt-or-helped-their/article_8ffb14ce-ffc1-11e7-8314-cb47616b82b6.html

Quote:
In a recent mock draft by DraftSite.com, Russell is projected as the seventh-overall pick, while Nared is projected as a second round, 13th-overall pick.

And one could argue that both Lady Vols have improved their draft stock this season.

Quote:
Russell has a way of outmatching and towering over her opponents, but she thrives in situations when she’s up against a post player closer to her height.

“I think she plays better against people her height,” head coach Holly Warlick said, “Because when they’re smaller they kind of get under her and crowd around her.”

Quote:
The redshirt senior’s most impressive stat is her field goal percentage, though. She is second in the SEC and fifth in all of NCAA women’s basketball in shooting percentage, converting 64 percent of her shots from the field.

Quote:
Analysts have praised Russell’s footwork for such a tall player, and her hook shot towards the basket can be tough to defend. The only knock on her so far has been questions about her toughness and athleticism.

Still, it is not hard to envision Russell being at least a top-five pick in the WNBA Draft.

Quote:
However, Nared also tends to force shots. She has the lowest shooting percentage out of all the Lady Vols that have played significant minutes, at just under 38 percent.

A large amount of Nared’s production has come off of her ability to get to the charity stripe. She has gotten to the line 123 times this season, making an impressive 82.9 percent of her free throw attempts.

Thus far in the season, Nared might have done enough to at least be in the conversation for a first round draft pick. Although her decision-making can sometimes be spotty, she boasts high athleticism with raw potential at the next level.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
mavcarter
#NATC

PostPosted: 01/23/18 11:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:

I would hope not. Rather keep the #4 than take Christmas and Davis. Laughing

PostPosted: 01/23/18 12:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Nixtreefan wrote:
zune69 wrote:

Its pretty much pick your poison ! Some posters want Lexie Browns Dad Shocked

Oh thanks for the heads up, hadn't heard about that one.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 91, 92, 93  Next
Page 42 of 93

Jump to: