RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Marcus Williams, Saints

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Men's Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 01/15/18 1:30 pm    ::: Marcus Williams, Saints Reply Reply with quote

poor bastard.

Suicide watch and witness protection are in order, imo.

PostPosted: 01/15/18 4:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They were probably toast without his previous interception. Can't feel that bad. Diggs probably could have made it out of bounds for the FG attempt.

Can also blame the Saints coaching staff. I'm sure the emphasis in the timeout right before that play was to make sure they don't get an interference call. Probably got too much into Williams' head.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
SpaceJunkie

PostPosted: 01/15/18 9:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
They were probably toast without his previous interception. Can't feel that bad. Diggs probably could have made it out of bounds for the FG attempt.

Can also blame the Saints coaching staff. I'm sure the emphasis in the timeout right before that play was to make sure they don't get an interference call. Probably got too much into Williams' head.

His interception more a terrible decison/throw by Keenum than him making a great play.
With the Vikings history of, amingst other things, missed FGs resulting in playoff losses, I would've taken my chances on the Vikings having to make a 52 yard FG to win the game.

Shades

PostPosted: 01/15/18 10:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SpaceJunkie wrote:
Shades wrote:

His interception more a terrible decison/throw by Keenum than him making a great play.
With the Vikings history of, amingst other things, missed FGs resulting in playoff losses, I would've taken my chances on the Vikings having to make a 52 yard FG to win the game.

I think the Vikings made a mistake not being more aggressive. Like 4th and 1 at the 32 and they went for the FG before the half. Another TD before the half would have tore the heart out of the Saints.

Also, why was the defense laying back on Brees when they had so much success blitzing on him?

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Men's Sports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: