RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

#5 Baylor @ Oklahoma 2:00 PM ET FS1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 01/14/18 12:06 pm    ::: #5 Baylor @ Oklahoma 2:00 PM ET FS1 Reply Reply with quote

Can the Sooners make enough 3s to keep it close?

PostPosted: 01/14/18 2:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Kalani Brown with 2 fouls in the first 3+ mins of the 1st Q. Huge break for Oklahoma.

purduefanatic

PostPosted: 01/14/18 2:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Man, Mulkey looks like she has aged a ton in the past year or so.

linkster

PostPosted: 01/14/18 2:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I couldn't watch the S Car-Tenn game any more and I turned this one on to see Brown put an elbow into an Okl player's face. Not a good day for post players.

purduefanatic

PostPosted: 01/14/18 2:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Wow. Baylor has taken the lead, 31-30 with a minute to go in the 2nd Q. All without Brown. As I type this, it's now 33-30 with 36 secs to go.

calbearman76

PostPosted: 01/14/18 2:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Baylor 33-30 at the half

Baylor is still the big unknown. Are they really a top a team or just a pretender? Their best wins are against Stanford (without McPhee), Georgia Tech and Kansas St. I haven't seen anything today that says "elite."

purduefanatic

PostPosted: 01/14/18 2:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

calbearman76 wrote:
Baylor 33-30 at the half

Baylor is still the big unknown. Are they really a top a team or just a pretender? Their best wins are against Stanford (without McPhee), Georgia Tech and Kansas St. I haven't seen anything today that says "elite."

Me either. They are pretty good but nothing that makes you think national title contender.

summertime blues

PostPosted: 01/14/18 3:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

purduefanatic wrote:
calbearman76 wrote:
Baylor 33-30 at the half

Me either. They are pretty good but nothing that makes you think national title contender.

X____________

PostPosted: 01/14/18 3:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

purduefanatic wrote:
calbearman76 wrote:
Baylor 33-30 at the half

Other than the No 1 team who else looks like one. Maybe Louisville? We have no idea how good Miss St is because they play nobody. They beat Oregon at home but how good is Oregon? They hammered Notre Dame but how much of that was the bad play of Notre Dame.
Right now there are 3 teams that have looked like FF teams, Louisville, Miss St & UConn. Maybe add Baylor to those three. But IMO a couple of teams will peak in late March and get to the FF and there is no way to predict which those will be.

Howee

PostPosted: 01/14/18 5:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

linkster wrote:
IMO a couple of teams will peak in late March and get to the FF and there is no way to predict which those will be.

Oh, myyy, YES. February can be interminably LONG, when it comes to this: so much can/does happen in the next 6 weeks.

I still say TX has the best bet of anybody in the Big12 to make it to the FF. Both TX and Baylor need to solidify their identities, and REALLY assert themselves. WVU is also gonna have a deep run this year, imo.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: