RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Misc. games 1/6 - 1/12/18
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fighting Artichoke

PostPosted: 01/12/18 10:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Marquette Fan wrote:
myrtle wrote:
Marquette Fan wrote:
Does anyone know what happened to Marquette's Erika Davenport? I wasn't able to watch the game until part way through the third quarter and all I know is she is injured Sad.

she flew into the sidelines diving after a ball in the first half. I couldn't tell what she injured, but went to the locker room immediately.

Thanks for the update. I read a tweet later saying fans sitting near where she went out of bounds called for the training staff right away. I'm worried at this point but I guess there's nothing I can do about it.

Injuries suck. I hope it is nothing serious with Erika.

myrtle

PostPosted: 01/12/18 11:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stanford found somebody to beat. Even though Wazzou outscored them by 13 in the 4th (presumably against scrubs but I wasn't watching), we still won easily! Wahoo.

- Amanda Gorman
LitePal

PostPosted: 01/12/18 11:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Even without Sadie Edwards, USC trounced Colorado 86-51 with 29 points from Mazyck who is still riding high after her huge final moments against OSU.

UCLA is leading by 4 at the half against Utah.

Marquette Fan

PostPosted: 01/12/18 11:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Fighting Artichoke wrote:
Marquette Fan wrote:
myrtle wrote:
Marquette Fan wrote:
Does anyone know what happened to Marquette's Erika Davenport? I wasn't able to watch the game until part way through the third quarter and all I know is she is injured Sad.

she flew into the sidelines diving after a ball in the first half. I couldn't tell what she injured, but went to the locker room immediately.

Thanks for the update. I read a tweet later saying fans sitting near where she went out of bounds called for the training staff right away. I'm worried at this point but I guess there's nothing I can do about it.

Injuries suck. I hope it is nothing serious with Erika.

Thanks - I hope so too. There's no media coverage of the team so I won't find anything out right away. I'm thinking she won't be back Sunday though - will find out soon enough though I guess.

Marquette Fan

PostPosted: 01/12/18 11:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So I was flipping around and found the Arizona-Oregon game on the PAC 12 network. I have to move to another game I think - the Oregon court just hurts my eyes to look at.

Marquette Fan

PostPosted: 01/12/18 11:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Just found UCLA-Utah on TV - close game - UCLA up 49-47 with 5 minutes to go in the third quarter.

Edited to add - sorry I didn't realize this had its own thread.

summertime blues

PostPosted: 01/13/18 3:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

JMU beat Elon last night 70-67, in a raucous Convo Center game that sometimes resembled a rugby match more than a basketball game, particularly in the last quarter. it was also the absolute WORST officiated game I have ever seen anywhere. Just horrible. I could do better myself, and that's saying a lot. Both coaches were major unhappy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: