RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

UCF @ #1 Connecticut 1/09/18
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
GlennMacGrady



Joined: 03 Jan 2005
Posts: 4893
Location: Heisenberg


Back to top
PostPosted: 01/10/18 5:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Fighting Artichoke wrote:
dtsnms wrote:
ArtBest23 wrote:
dtsnms wrote:
GlennMacGrady wrote:
I can't figure out who's whining or why -- Geno, his players or fans. UConn won by 36 points and shot 50% against what I thought was the best coached defense they've faced all year, albeit a defense composed of mediocre players who had little offensive capability aside from Wright and Saunders.

UConn's bench is doomed if they can't get into AAC games. Camara and Gordon didn't play at all, and I still haven't seen an answer to WHERE IS ANDRA ESPINOZA-HUNTER. Is she on the team, in school, what?

Geno said after the game, in answer to why he doesn't play bench players, something to the effect that, "if you saw how they play in practice, how tentative they are to make plays, you'd wonder why they even got basketball scholarships." Well . . . who recruited and gave scholarships to them, instead of someone else?


according to what I read Geno said something to the effect of we'll know in the next few days if she's still on the team. He said it's doubtful because she's not there.

He also said the end of the bench players can't string together three good days of practice and they won't play more until they do.


I have no problem with the hard work and dedication he demands, but if I was a recruit or player I'm not sure I'd put up with much of being publicly trashed. My reaction would likely be don't need it, can go lots of other places without the abuse, take your scholarship and shove it.

If McCallie said this about any of her players people here would be in an uproar.


I'd have more of a problem if he singled out people in his statement rather than "the bench players" in general. If he said Gordon doesn't hustle or something, that to me is more inappropriate.

I think part of the problem is the prodigious amount of coverage in the area, where some of the people have no better questions than to ask why players didn't play, not just focusing on those that do play and what happened in the game.

I guess I'd rather him be honest if he has to get questions like that instead of him singing their praises and not playing them.


I get what you're saying, David, but he didn't just say they needed to improve more to get time on the court. He tacked on "if you saw how they play in practice, how tentative they are to make plays, you'd wonder why they even got basketball scholarships." That seems a bit insulting, yes? I know he's trying to motivate them, but why say that to the press? Many people would keep that type of comment in house.


The comment I paraphrased with quotes was made by Geno in the post-game interview on TV. The interviewer didn't ask him about the bench, but about what he liked from the game. He said he liked the way the bench played in the last few minutes and then, on his own, brought up the issue as to why he doesn't play his bench more. Then he answered his own question with the quote I paraphrased. To me, it was almost as if part of him feels guilty and he tries to atone with the practice play rationalization.

In the post-game press conference in answer to a question, which I watched later, he made comments along the lines David outlined, without the crack about scholarships but with the comment about the failure to string three good practices in a row. After first stating he wouldn't give an example from the last practice because it would be so unbelievable, he ultimately did. Four of the benchers were playing offense against one defender, and a freshman threw the ball away twice by passing it to the only offensive player that was guarded.

In fact, Geno rambled on about the bench for almost the entire last half of the post-game presser, beginning at about 7:40, frequently referring to all of them as tentative and scared. He ended by saying to the press "you'll have a scoop" if the next time I see you, on Saturday, "I tell you that they were great [in practice] on Thursday and Friday."

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QqFM8ksgRBo" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe> [/b][/i]
ArtBest23



Joined: 02 Jul 2013
Posts: 12549



Back to top
PostPosted: 01/10/18 5:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
Art, Choke, you both make a really good point.

That isn't necessary. I guess that's his schtick to motivate he thinks.

Certainly isn't the first cringeworthy thing he's said, and won't be the last unfortunately.

Part of the reason I haven't been covering them this season.


Seems to me there's also a difference between calling out someone like Stevens ( which he has done publicly several times already for playing matador defense and ignoring his instructions) who is 22 years old and a veteran who is playing a lot and has no real excuse, and trashing freshmen who have never had a chance to play, who are still learning how to play, and who one would expect to be a lot more insecure. That's like shooting ducks in a barrel just to get a laugh from the mob.


linkster



Joined: 27 Jul 2012
Posts: 3556



Back to top
PostPosted: 01/10/18 6:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
dtsnms wrote:
Art, Choke, you both make a really good point.

That isn't necessary. I guess that's his schtick to motivate he thinks.

Certainly isn't the first cringeworthy thing he's said, and won't be the last unfortunately.

Part of the reason I haven't been covering them this season.


Seems to me there's also a difference between calling out someone like Stevens ( which he has done publicly several times already for playing matador defense and ignoring his instructions) who is 22 years old and a veteran who is playing a lot and has no real excuse, and trashing freshmen who have never had a chance to play, who are still learning how to play, and who one would expect to be a lot more insecure. That's like shooting ducks in a barrel just to get a laugh from the mob.


18 year olds sign up for military service and get berated and generally trashed 24/7 as a normal practice and if these these 18 year olds were football players no one would be raising an eyebrow if their coach was trashing them. Insecure? Tough shit. It isn't as if they weren't warned.

And no one knows what Geno's motivation was. It's one thing to speculate that he was saying it "just to get a laugh from the mob" but another thing to pass judgement on it as if that were true.

In the past Geno has said that up to mid-January he is breaking his players down and that from mid January forward he builds them up.


ArtBest23



Joined: 02 Jul 2013
Posts: 12549



Back to top
PostPosted: 01/10/18 7:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

linkster wrote:
ArtBest23 wrote:
dtsnms wrote:
Art, Choke, you both make a really good point.

That isn't necessary. I guess that's his schtick to motivate he thinks.

Certainly isn't the first cringeworthy thing he's said, and won't be the last unfortunately.

Part of the reason I haven't been covering them this season.


Seems to me there's also a difference between calling out someone like Stevens ( which he has done publicly several times already for playing matador defense and ignoring his instructions) who is 22 years old and a veteran who is playing a lot and has no real excuse, and trashing freshmen who have never had a chance to play, who are still learning how to play, and who one would expect to be a lot more insecure. That's like shooting ducks in a barrel just to get a laugh from the mob.


18 year olds sign up for military service and get berated and generally trashed 24/7 as a normal practice and if these these 18 year olds were football players no one would be raising an eyebrow if their coach was trashing them. Insecure? Tough shit. It isn't as if they weren't warned.

And no one knows what Geno's motivation was. It's one thing to speculate that he was saying it "just to get a laugh from the mob" but another thing to pass judgement on it as if that were true.

In the past Geno has said that up to mid-January he is breaking his players down and that from mid January forward he builds them up.


I must have missed where the drill sergeant went on national TV and publicly trashed a group of the most elite recruits. Is that available on YouTube somewhere, or is this just another of your trademark non sequiturs?


linkster



Joined: 27 Jul 2012
Posts: 3556



Back to top
PostPosted: 01/10/18 7:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
linkster wrote:
ArtBest23 wrote:
dtsnms wrote:
Art, Choke, you both make a really good point.

That isn't necessary. I guess that's his schtick to motivate he thinks.

Certainly isn't the first cringeworthy thing he's said, and won't be the last unfortunately.

Part of the reason I haven't been covering them this season.


Seems to me there's also a difference between calling out someone like Stevens ( which he has done publicly several times already for playing matador defense and ignoring his instructions) who is 22 years old and a veteran who is playing a lot and has no real excuse, and trashing freshmen who have never had a chance to play, who are still learning how to play, and who one would expect to be a lot more insecure. That's like shooting ducks in a barrel just to get a laugh from the mob.


18 year olds sign up for military service and get berated and generally trashed 24/7 as a normal practice and if these these 18 year olds were football players no one would be raising an eyebrow if their coach was trashing them. Insecure? Tough shit. It isn't as if they weren't warned.

And no one knows what Geno's motivation was. It's one thing to speculate that he was saying it "just to get a laugh from the mob" but another thing to pass judgement on it as if that were true.

In the past Geno has said that up to mid-January he is breaking his players down and that from mid January forward he builds them up.


I must have missed where the drill sergeant went on national TV and publicly trashed a group of the most elite recruits. Is that available on YouTube somewhere, or is this just another of your trademark non sequiturs?


Since when is a post game press conference video on Youtube " national TV"? I love how you turn speculation into fact and then twist and engorge them to support your opinions. I don't see where anyone has been "trashed". Just maybe their efforts in practice. Geno has been doing this to his freshmen at least since Lobo.


ArtBest23



Joined: 02 Jul 2013
Posts: 12549



Back to top
PostPosted: 01/10/18 9:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

linkster wrote:
Geno has been doing this to his freshmen at least since Lobo.


Now there's a hell of a defense.

"He's been an asshole like this for years."

With supporters like you, who needs enemies?


linkster



Joined: 27 Jul 2012
Posts: 3556



Back to top
PostPosted: 01/11/18 12:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
linkster wrote:
Geno has been doing this to his freshmen at least since Lobo.


Now there's a hell of a defense.

"He's been an asshole like this for years."

With supporters like you, who needs enemies?


Who are you quoting Art? Rolling Eyes


RavenDog



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 5820



Back to top
PostPosted: 01/11/18 1:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Geno's gotten worse over the years, in publicly denigrating and blaming his players. His public denigrations of his first year players is insulting to them, their parents, their friends, the team, his coaches, the UConn fans and the University.

He has yet to take his share of responsibility for last year's loss to MSU when he choked and froze in the first half of the game. If the team he was playing was ND, Stanford, SC, etc. he would have coached differently when MSU was piling up the points, but his ego got in the way. And by not adequately preparing Chong for the last possession in OT was unbelievably incompetent for any coach. Yet he fully blames his players for the loss and says he never thought they were good enough to win anyways.

Apologize to your players Geno and seriously consider retirement.


Oldfandepot2



Joined: 05 Jul 2013
Posts: 936
Location: Northeast


Back to top
PostPosted: 01/11/18 7:52 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

And yet, the recruits keep coming knowing full well what a freshman hell they are in store for when going to Storrs. You ask yourself why do all these elite recruits still continue to go there if it is so bad, why does even the Creme de la Creme who can choose any other school in the country with most being completely obsequious in their approach, why do they flock to him as evidenced by the presence next year of three number one recruits on the roster. As far as defending Geno, I am sure he does not need my input nor would he ask for it as I sure he can do it all by himself. The dogs do bark but the caravan moves on.



_________________
Cave Canem!
We must listen to each other no matter how much it hurts. Bishop Desmond Tutu.


Last edited by Oldfandepot2 on 01/11/18 10:21 am; edited 2 times in total
cthskzfn



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 10570
Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump isn't potus. If u were in my safe space, you'd have to be f'd up


Back to top
PostPosted: 01/11/18 9:20 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

linkster wrote:
ArtBest23 wrote:
linkster wrote:
Geno has been doing this to his freshmen at least since Lobo.


Now there's a hell of a defense.

"He's been an asshole like this for years."

With supporters like you, who needs enemies?


Who are you quoting Art? Rolling Eyes



I was wondering the same thing. I actually wasted my time looking for those words in the thread.

I should know better by now.



_________________
Silly, stupid white people.
summertime blues



Joined: 16 Apr 2013
Posts: 4799
Location: Shenandoah Valley


Back to top
PostPosted: 01/11/18 12:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
GlennMacGrady wrote:
I can't figure out who's whining or why -- Geno, his players or fans. UConn won by 36 points and shot 50% against what I thought was the best coached defense they've faced all year, albeit a defense composed of mediocre players who had little offensive capability aside from Wright and Saunders.

UConn's bench is doomed if they can't get into AAC games. Camara and Gordon didn't play at all, and I still haven't seen an answer to WHERE IS ANDRA ESPINOZA-HUNTER. Is she on the team, in school, what?

Geno said after the game, in answer to why he doesn't play bench players, something to the effect that, "if you saw how they play in practice, how tentative they are to make plays, you'd wonder why they even got basketball scholarships." Well . . . who recruited and gave scholarships to them, instead of someone else?


according to what I read Geno said something to the effect of we'll know in the next few days if she's still on the team. He said it's doubtful because she's not there.

He also said the end of the bench players can't string together three good days of practice and they won't play more until they do.


Did she not leave because she has some sort of "family situation"? Since we don't know what it is, it isn't fair to trash her, and certainly not for the coach to say anything about her in public. It sounds like she may be the first one of this bench to transfer, though. Perhaps she believes in "family first" and needs to find a coach who is more sympathetic to that viewpoint.

I once had a manager who wasn't too sympathetic when I took off when my father was actively dying (which was, btw, allowable per HR) even though I gave proper notice. She was REALLY mad when she had to sign for my 3 days they gave me for a death in the family. I know that's a bit off the subject. But whatever Audra's "family problems" are, perhaps a little sympathy would be in order. He's GOT a bench, FFS, and he has his Basic 7 anyway.



_________________
Don't take life so serious. It ain't nohows permanent.
It takes 3 years to build a team and 7 to build a program.--Conventional Wisdom
dtsnms



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 18815



Back to top
PostPosted: 01/11/18 12:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

who trashed her? She's the only one that hasn't gotten trashed


Nixtreefan



Joined: 14 Nov 2012
Posts: 1913



Back to top
PostPosted: 01/11/18 1:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Damn this thread has got me confused as hell. I was wondering why the number of posts. But I see it went from few of the game to a trash fest. What I don't get is the discern for a coach who doesn't sugarcoat things as opposed to listening to coaches say the same fluff pieces after games. We applauded Tara when she called out her team a couple years ago. She was spot on, sure Thompson left and tried to pull a lawsuit for her hurt feelings but that should tell you that some of the kids these days are soft and babied. I would love Tara to call them out now as something has to get through to these players who don't want to play a role.


GlennMacGrady



Joined: 03 Jan 2005
Posts: 4893
Location: Heisenberg


Back to top
PostPosted: 01/11/18 1:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I doubt that Geno says anything about players to the press that he doesn't say at least as strongly to them in person. So I further doubt whether any of his players are surprised by what he says to the press, even assuming they watch, read or know about it.

The legitimate question is why Geno says these critical things regularly to the press when other coaches might not.

I've never bought the interpretation that Geno is trying to "motivate" his players or "sending messages" to them via his press statements. That just seems silly on its face, since it would be such an indirect and ineffective communication tool. Can anyone seriously imagine a business manager or military commander trying to send important performance improvement messages to his employees or soldiers by giving interviews to journalists? It makes no common sense. My doubt about this interpretation of Geno increased when I had the opportunity to sit in several of his press conferences and otherwise to talk to him.

I just think it's the way he's wired plus the publicity culture in which he's been immersed for so long. He's covered by more press than any other women's basketball coach in history, many of them being now being old friends. He likes to feed the press beast. He enjoys it. He doesn't want to be boring. He wants to be entertaining, provocative and quotable. He likes the audience feedback. In addition, he cares not much about being politically correct and cares a lot about simply being honest.

Combine all that, and Geno basically is a straight-forward guy who simply says whatever comes into his mind with little impulse control filtration. While he sometimes may go too far in the minds of some folks, I will say again that I doubt that he ever says anything in public that his players haven't heard in game huddles, practices and in private, probably even more strongly.

He is what you see. Take him or leave him. A lot more take than leave.
myrtle



Joined: 02 May 2008
Posts: 22739



Back to top
PostPosted: 01/11/18 5:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
I doubt that Geno says anything about players to the press that he doesn't say at least as strongly to them in person. So I further doubt whether any of his players are surprised by what he says to the press, even assuming they watch, read or know about it.

He is what you see. Take him or leave him. A lot more take than leave.


agree with this. If the kids who come there don't know what they are getting in to, then really it's on them or their families for not doing due diligence. I think they come for a multitude of reasons - to win, to get better individually, to have a better shot at a professional job, etc... He does those things. I do think also that most kids think they are better than they are - that they will become one of his stars, not one of his bench sitters. How they handle that dis-illusionment varies, but as I said before, I really can't blame them for transferring when it becomes apparent they are doomed for bench sitting.

Also in this press conference he complained about them looking scared. I agree they tend to always look tentative and I assumed that was because they are afraid of getting thumped on for making mistakes. It's hard to get the balance right. Ok, be aggressive but don't make mistakes...easier said than done. I also tend to think that a good way to introduce the youngsters to the bigtime is to integrate them a bit with the starters. Megan Walker gets time on the floor with the starters. When she's on the floor with the benchies she doesn't look nearly as good, and there's a reason for that. If he would do that with a couple of the other benchies, they might gain the confidence he is looking for...



_________________
“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”
― Maya Angelou
Queenie



Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 15767
Location: Queens


Back to top
PostPosted: 01/11/18 5:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

And not for nothing, given all the coverage, there's no excuse to not know exactly what you're getting into with UConn.



_________________
We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.
ArtBest23



Joined: 02 Jul 2013
Posts: 12549



Back to top
PostPosted: 01/11/18 5:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

As I said I don't care about him working them hard. That's what they signed up for. I don't care about him being verbally harsh with them in practice. That's no longer considered as acceptable as it once was, but he's certainly not alone in the coaching community. I've never encouraged coddling players. If they don't like the abuse, leave. (Although I'm not convinced high school players have any good way of doing effective due diligence on this).

But I think there is a world of difference between trashing players at a closed practice, and trashing 18 year olds in public to the press. And frankly I tire of the making excuses for Geno all the time with all the "well that's just the way he is." Ok so that's "just the way" Harvey Weinstein was too. That's "just the way" Donald Trump is. That's "just the way" Roy Moore is. That someone acts inappropriately for a long time doesn't make that conduct any less inappropriate.

I notice not one person has addressed the reality of what I said twice in this thread that if McCallie or any other coach said this at a press conference about her freshmen, this board would be screaming bloody murder about it. But of course because "that's just the way Geno is, and he wins" it's ok. Well, no it's not.


GlennMacGrady



Joined: 03 Jan 2005
Posts: 4893
Location: Heisenberg


Back to top
PostPosted: 01/11/18 5:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
I also tend to think that a good way to introduce the youngsters to the bigtime is to integrate them a bit with the starters. Megan Walker gets time on the floor with the starters. When she's on the floor with the benchies she doesn't look nearly as good, and there's a reason for that. If he would do that with a couple of the other benchies, they might gain the confidence he is looking for...


Very good point.

In a couple of games Geno put Andra Espinoza-Hunter in the game early with the starters, giving the impression for at least that short time that she might be second among the freshmen. But then she disappeared. The way Geno answered the question about her in the video -- "We're gonna try to get a resolution to this in the next day or so" -- makes me think the the family issue explanation is the usual smoke screen. It sounds as if it's more an issue between AEH and the team or AEH and the academic authorities.
ArtBest23



Joined: 02 Jul 2013
Posts: 12549



Back to top
PostPosted: 01/11/18 5:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:
And not for nothing, given all the coverage, there's no excuse to not know exactly what you're getting into with UConn.


So girls who don't want to get publicly verbally abused shouldn't have a chance to play for the top program in WCBB? Isn't that like saying actresses who don't want to get abused by Weinstein shouldn't have accepted starring roles in his movies? After all, everyone in Hollywood knew, and they should have known exactly what they were getting into?

No, the type of abuse is not the same or equivalent, but the excuse is just as lame in both instances.

Saying about someone "everyone should know he treats people like shit" is not an excuse for continuing to treat people like shit. The victim is not the one at fault.


summertime blues



Joined: 16 Apr 2013
Posts: 4799
Location: Shenandoah Valley


Back to top
PostPosted: 01/12/18 11:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

For once I find myself agreeing with Art. Shocked Doesn't happen often, but on the issue of how a coach talks about players to the press, I have to agree. How s/he talks to them in practice is one thing; Lord knows Pat was as rough and tough on them as anyone, but she spoke decently of them in public, whether it was to the press or the post-game crowd.

I'm guessing Ms. Espinoza-Hunter may be announcing a transfer soon..to a more family-friendly program.



_________________
Don't take life so serious. It ain't nohows permanent.
It takes 3 years to build a team and 7 to build a program.--Conventional Wisdom
myrtle



Joined: 02 May 2008
Posts: 22739



Back to top
PostPosted: 01/12/18 2:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

...guess we have different definitions of verbal abuse.



_________________
“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”
― Maya Angelou
dtsnms



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 18815



Back to top
PostPosted: 01/12/18 4:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

summertime blues wrote:
For once I find myself agreeing with Art. Shocked Doesn't happen often, but on the issue of how a coach talks about players to the press, I have to agree. How s/he talks to them in practice is one thing; Lord knows Pat was as rough and tough on them as anyone, but she spoke decently of them in public, whether it was to the press or the post-game crowd.

I'm guessing Ms. Espinoza-Hunter may be announcing a transfer soon..to a more family-friendly program.



Actually Today




Andra Espinoza-Hunter Leaves UConn Women’s Basketball Team

Freshman played in seven games for the Huskies



STORRS, Conn. - Freshman guard Andra Espinoza-Hunter has decided to transfer from the University of Connecticut women's basketball program, as announced by head coach Geno Auriemma on Wednesday.



“I have enjoyed getting to know Andy and her family,” Auriemma said. “Everyone at UConn wishes Andy all the best as she continues her college career elsewhere.”



The Ossining, N.Y. native averaged 2.0 points in 7.0 minutes per game for UConn this season.


cthskzfn



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 10570
Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump isn't potus. If u were in my safe space, you'd have to be f'd up


Back to top
PostPosted: 01/12/18 5:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

good luck to her...on with the season.



_________________
Silly, stupid white people.
cthskzfn



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 10570
Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump isn't potus. If u were in my safe space, you'd have to be f'd up


Back to top
PostPosted: 01/12/18 5:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

And if the Duke coach did the same exact thing, there'd be ONE vociferous defender of her here. Laughing



_________________
Silly, stupid white people.
summertime blues



Joined: 16 Apr 2013
Posts: 4799
Location: Shenandoah Valley


Back to top
PostPosted: 01/13/18 3:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
summertime blues wrote:
For once I find myself agreeing with Art. Shocked Doesn't happen often, but on the issue of how a coach talks about players to the press, I have to agree. How s/he talks to them in practice is one thing; Lord knows Pat was as rough and tough on them as anyone, but she spoke decently of them in public, whether it was to the press or the post-game crowd.

I'm guessing Ms. Espinoza-Hunter may be announcing a transfer soon..to a more family-friendly program.



Actually Today




Andra Espinoza-Hunter Leaves UConn Women’s Basketball Team

Freshman played in seven games for the Huskies



STORRS, Conn. - Freshman guard Andra Espinoza-Hunter has decided to transfer from the University of Connecticut women's basketball program, as announced by head coach Geno Auriemma on Wednesday.



“I have enjoyed getting to know Andy and her family,” Auriemma said. “Everyone at UConn wishes Andy all the best as she continues her college career elsewhere.”



The Ossining, N.Y. native averaged 2.0 points in 7.0 minutes per game for UConn this season.


As predicted. Wonder where her next stop will be? Close to home, or nah? Mid-major, or P5?



_________________
Don't take life so serious. It ain't nohows permanent.
It takes 3 years to build a team and 7 to build a program.--Conventional Wisdom
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin