RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Seton Hall @ Marquette - 12/30/17

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shades

PostPosted: 12/29/17 2:07 am    ::: Seton Hall @ Marquette - 12/30/17 Reply Reply with quote

Milwaukee, WI - 7:30 PM ET
TV: BEDN

Video:
https://www.foxsportsgo.com/ (tvp)

Live stats:
http://www.gomarquette.com/gametracker/launch/?event=1574364&school=marq&sport=wbaskbl&

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Marquette Fan

PostPosted: 12/30/17 7:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Can we get the first quarter MU team from tonight the rest of the season 😀? Much better start than Thursday night as MU leads 31-20 after the first quarter.

Queenie

PostPosted: 12/30/17 9:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Welp.

I should have realized that this conference season was going to be a dumpster fire when we start with the hardest road duo in the league and end with them coming to visit.

I don't drink but I'm seriously considering it.

(now with spelling variations)
Marquette Fan

PostPosted: 12/30/17 10:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yeah if Marquette is on this is a hard road trip with DePaul always being super tough.

Marquette switched things around nicely tonight after 27 turnovers Thursday night with only 9 turnovers and 27 assists. Blockton and Davenport had great games with 29 and 21 points respectively and Davenport added 11 rebounds for yet another double-double. Blockton was an impressive 10-12 from the field and also went 8-8 from the line - her only two misses from the field tonight were from 3 point range.

Marquette could never quite put Seton Hall away thanks to the 3 which they shot much better than MU did - 15-26 for Seton Hall to 4-20 from 3 point land for Marquette.

Much better for Marquette to head into the DePaul game after this contest than after the St. John's game. DePaul is sure to be out for revenge after MU beat them 3 times last season. With the way MU has been playing this season, I think DePaul sweeps the series with MU but I'd love to be wrong of course.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: