RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

My Top 10 Movies of 2017

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Youth Coach

PostPosted: 12/30/17 5:34 pm    ::: My Top 10 Movies of 2017 Reply Reply with quote

You can check out what I ranked as my ten favorite movies of 2017 via this Classic Rock Bottom link.

Please note, if a movie you liked is not on MY list, I didn't see it so it can't be on mine. OR, I didn't like it if I did see it.
sambista

PostPosted: 12/30/17 5:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

well, there's one movie we agree on from your list: "wind river." a pleasant surprise for me. wouldn't be in my top 10, though.

"the hitman's bodyguard" was everything you said, another pleasant surprise, but wouldn't be in my top 10.

"hidden figures" was released at the end of 2016.

still can't figure out what was so special about the new "apes" flick. i was sorely disappointed.

PostPosted: 12/30/17 6:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I saw Guardians and Wonder Woman. Want to see the League, the others I can wait for TV to show them.

If you cannot inspire yourself to read a book about women's basketball, or any book about women's sports, you cannot inspire any young girl or boy to write a book about them. http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Richardstrek
Youth Coach

PostPosted: 12/31/17 12:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sambista wrote:

"hidden figures" was released at the end of 2016.

Didn't see it until the start of 2017 so I guess you could call it a slight oversight on my part, still it remains in the list.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: