RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

In Theatres on February 16, 2018

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Genero36



Joined: 24 Apr 2005
Posts: 8595



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/16/17 6:04 pm    ::: In Theatres on February 16, 2018 Reply Reply with quote

<embed><iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vt9UZo32KMk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://youtu.be/vt9UZo32KMk




_________________
I'm all for the separation of church and hate.
justintyme



Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 6619
Location: Northfield, MN


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/16/17 6:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

That is an amazing cast.



_________________
Covfefe when the walls fell.
Genero36



Joined: 24 Apr 2005
Posts: 8595



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/16/17 7:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
That is an amazing cast.


Yes, it is. I don't go to movies at all. I wait for Netflix, but they will definitely be getting my money.



_________________
I'm all for the separation of church and hate.
Richard 77



Joined: 19 Nov 2004
Posts: 3769
Location: Lake Mills, Wisconsin


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/16/17 8:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:
justintyme wrote:
That is an amazing cast.


Yes, it is. I don't go to movies at all. I wait for Netflix, but they will definitely be getting my money.


I'm planning on seeing this too. If a couple of sequels are planned, I wonder if they'll write in the Storm/Panther story arc.



_________________
If you cannot inspire yourself to read a book about women's basketball, or any book about women's sports, you cannot inspire any young girl or boy to write a book about them. http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Richardstrek
justintyme



Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 6619
Location: Northfield, MN


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/16/17 9:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richard 77 wrote:
Genero36 wrote:
justintyme wrote:
That is an amazing cast.


Yes, it is. I don't go to movies at all. I wait for Netflix, but they will definitely be getting my money.


I'm planning on seeing this too. If a couple of sequels are planned, I wonder if they'll write in the Storm/Panther story arc.

Unfortunately, I don't think they can. Fox holds the rights to most of the X-Men characters. It's also why in Civil War they never referred to Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch as "mutants". Marvel doesn't own the IP rights to that term or those characters anymore for Live Action cinema.



_________________
Covfefe when the walls fell.
GlennMacGrady



Joined: 03 Jan 2005
Posts: 4331
Location: Heisenberg


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/16/17 11:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
That is an amazing cast.


It is? Why?

I recognize only two of the names.

Oh, never mind. I'll take your word for it . . . until I watch the movie, which I will, and form my own opinion.
Scarab



Joined: 25 Oct 2007
Posts: 3248
Location: Atlanta (Decatur)


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/17/17 4:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
That is an amazing cast.


INDEED! Can't wait for this film!



_________________
Dream Founding Fan/STH
Be afraid. Be very afraid. One Team. One Dream baby!
justintyme



Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 6619
Location: Northfield, MN


Back to top
PostPosted: 12/14/17 12:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
Richard 77 wrote:
Genero36 wrote:
justintyme wrote:
That is an amazing cast.


Yes, it is. I don't go to movies at all. I wait for Netflix, but they will definitely be getting my money.


I'm planning on seeing this too. If a couple of sequels are planned, I wonder if they'll write in the Storm/Panther story arc.

Unfortunately, I don't think they can. Fox holds the rights to most of the X-Men characters. It's also why in Civil War they never referred to Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch as "mutants". Marvel doesn't own the IP rights to that term or those characters anymore for Live Action cinema.

With the purchase of 21st Century Fox, Disney/Marvel will now own these rights again and the worlds can be united.



_________________
Covfefe when the walls fell.
scullyfu



Joined: 01 Jan 2006
Posts: 8490
Location: Niagara Falls


Back to top
PostPosted: 12/14/17 3:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:

With the purchase of 21st Century Fox, Disney/Marvel will now own these rights again and the worlds can be united.


are they going to own the rights to the Marvel shows on Netflix: Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Daredevil ?



_________________
i'll always bleed Storm green.
justintyme



Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 6619
Location: Northfield, MN


Back to top
PostPosted: 12/14/17 4:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

scullyfu wrote:
justintyme wrote:

With the purchase of 21st Century Fox, Disney/Marvel will now own these rights again and the worlds can be united.


are they going to own the rights to the Marvel shows on Netflix: Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Daredevil ?

Probably, but I think those shows are licenced to Netflix so they will remain on that platform. Sort of how on the major networks there are shows airing on one channel, but that are actually owned by another (for instance a Fox owned show that airs on ABC).



_________________
Covfefe when the walls fell.
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin