RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

National Statistical (former WBB State)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 12/11/17 11:57 am    ::: National Statistical (former WBB State) Reply Reply with quote

Is anyone subscribed to this, and if so, how is it performing? Last season it was plagued with bugs after they lost their database. They want a whopping $40 for a subscription just for NCAA WBB, whereas in previous years it was more in the $10-$15 range, as I recall.
thefutureisbright

PostPosted: 12/11/17 12:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I am subscribed and it seems to be working pretty smooth again! I feel like they have added more.

sigur3

PostPosted: 12/11/17 2:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yeah I saw they were offering a "deal" before the holidays of I think $30? When I recall paying like $10 for it previously.

Granted, the last couple of seasons it was a dumpster fire, but I think I'll wait until the price goes back down to subscribe again.

myrtle

PostPosted: 12/12/17 11:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

You can get 10 pages free and the limit seems to reset fairly often so if you know what you're looking for... Personally I just like to periodically get the raw stats and then I can manipulate them for my own purposes. And now that Yahoo has stopped providing stats Twisted Evil this seems to be the only place you can get the whole shebang at once unless you want to mine individual sites. Anyway the free views are working for me. I wouldn't mind paying something but their price seems unrealistically high.

- Amanda Gorman
sigur3

PostPosted: 12/13/17 11:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
You can get 10 pages free and the limit seems to reset fairly often so if you know what you're looking for... Personally I just like to periodically get the raw stats and then I can manipulate them for my own purposes. And now that Yahoo has stopped providing stats Twisted Evil this seems to be the only place you can get the whole shebang at once unless you want to mine individual sites. Anyway the free views are working for me. I wouldn't mind paying something but their price seems unrealistically high.

You're right, you can just delete your browser cookies every time you hit the page limit.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: