RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Team WikiLeaks? Nothing but repugnant terrorists.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Howee

PostPosted: 12/11/10 12:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

vanyogan wrote:
With respect to your small penis reference. I guess that means you must be a big dick.

Why, YES. Thank you for noticing! Razz

VANNNNNN....it means any of us can "prove" anything we want!!!!

PostPosted: 12/11/10 1:09 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
vanyogan wrote:
With respect to your small penis reference. I guess that means you must be a big dick.

Why, YES. Thank you for noticing! Razz

VANNNNNN....it means any of us can "prove" anything we want!!!!

No you can not. I will go anti free speech, quote for quote with you and beat you, probably at least 5-1. When I said bag em and tag em it ain't hunting, it's evidential.

PostPosted: 12/17/10 7:44 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
The Obama administration's extrajudicial assault on WikiLeaks and the person of Julian Assange is the most frightening. Federal officials have put the muscle on private businesses to deny their services to both Wikileaks and anyone who wishes to extent financial support to them. The fact that PayPal, Amazon, Mastercard, Visa et al are de facto public utilities underscores the abuse of governmental power.

Quote:
As distressing as this situation is, that distress is compounded by the eerie silence that surrounds this historic power grab. The mainstream media make no editorial criticism, the news columns ignore the civil liberties issues -- as do the op-ed columns (Eugene Robinson is a notable exception), the bar associations utter not a word, the universities continue along their insular ways, and politicians either cry for Assange's blood (literally) or cower in dread of being labeled soft on saboteurs of the nation's security. It is especially noteworthy that The New York Times, itself culpable of, or accessory to whatever alleged crimes Mr. Assange may be accused of, has kept its lips discretely, if unheroically sealed.

Quote:
How have we reached this point? The obvious answer is fear -- fear exploited by self-serving elected officials whose own political interests trump their oath of office to protect and obey the constitution of the United States of America. Fear and the craven behavior it spawns. Supposedly we are a people whose bravery keep us free -- supposedly.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-brenner/obamas-war-on-wikileaks-a_b_797612.html

PostPosted: 12/17/10 12:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Manning is being held in what can only be described as punitive solitary confinement, despite him being unconvicted. This is really, really bad, and another example of Bush-era tactics being alive and well.

http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/glenn_greenwald/2010/12/14/manning/index.html

Quote:
In sum, Manning has been subjected for many months without pause to inhumane, personality-erasing, soul-destroying, insanity-inducing conditions of isolation similar to those perfected at America's Supermax prison in Florence, Colorado: all without so much as having been convicted of anything. And as is true of many prisoners subjected to warped treatment of this sort, the brig's medical personnel now administer regular doses of anti-depressants to Manning to prevent his brain from snapping from the effects of this isolation.

sbjules

PostPosted: 12/17/10 12:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Where did the money to bail out Assange come from? Where does his money come from? Why leaks now & not during the Bush administration?

PUmatty

PostPosted: 12/17/10 12:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sbjules wrote:
Where did the money to bail out Assange come from?

Presumably from Michael Moore.

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/mike-friends-blog/why-im-posting-bail-money

Quote:
Yesterday, in the Westminster Magistrates Court in London, the lawyers for WikiLeaks co-founder Julian Assange presented to the judge a document from me stating that I have put up $20,000 of my own money to help bail Mr. Assange out of jail.

pilight

PostPosted: 12/17/10 1:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sbjules wrote:
Where did the money to bail out Assange come from? Where does his money come from? Why leaks now & not during the Bush administration?

There were leaks during the Bush administration. It was wikileaks that got the Camp Delta Standard Operating Procedures manual, a document the Bush administration had been denying to the public since 2003. It was wikileaks that published Sarah Palin's yahoo emails.

PostPosted: 12/17/10 5:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
sbjules wrote:

There were leaks during the Bush administration. It was wikileaks that got the Camp Delta Standard Operating Procedures manual, a document the Bush administration had been denying to the public since 2003. It was wikileaks that published Sarah Palin's yahoo emails.

OK. I can't imagine anyone caring about Sarah Palin's emails Smile

sbjules

PostPosted: 12/17/10 5:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PUmatty wrote:
sbjules wrote:
Where did the money to bail out Assange come from?

Presumably from Michael Moore.

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/mike-friends-blog/why-im-posting-bail-money

Quote:
Yesterday, in the Westminster Magistrates Court in London, the lawyers for WikiLeaks co-founder Julian Assange presented to the judge a document from me stating that I have put up $20,000 of my own money to help bail Mr. Assange out of jail.

Michael Moore was going to send $20,000, but his bail was 200,0000. pounds which is $311,322.

pilight

PostPosted: 08/23/16 1:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Private lives are exposed as WikiLeaks spills its secrets

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/b70da83fd111496dbdf015acbb7987fb/private-lives-are-exposed-wikileaks-spills-its-secrets

Quote:
In the past year alone, the radical transparency group has published medical files belonging to scores of ordinary citizens while many hundreds more have had sensitive family, financial or identity records posted to the web. In two particularly egregious cases, WikiLeaks named teenage rape victims. In a third case, the site published the name of a Saudi citizen arrested for being gay, an extraordinary move given that homosexuality is punishable by death in the ultraconservative Muslim kingdom.

PostPosted: 11/13/17 6:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/545738/

Quote:
Though Trump Jr. mostly ignored the frequent messages from WikiLeaks, he at times appears to have acted on its requests. When WikiLeaks first reached out to Trump Jr. about putintrump.org, for instance, Trump Jr. followed up on his promise to “ask around.” According to a source familiar with the congressional investigations into Russian interference with the 2016 campaign, who requested anonymity because the investigation is ongoing, on the same day that Trump Jr. received the first message from WikiLeaks, he emailed other senior officials with the Trump campaign, including Steve Bannon, Kellyanne Conway, Brad Parscale, and Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner, telling them WikiLeaks had made contact. Kushner then forwarded the email to campaign communications staffer Hope Hicks. At no point during the 10-month correspondence does Trump Jr. rebuff WikiLeaks, which had published stolen documents and was already observed to be releasing information that benefited Russian interests.

PostPosted: 12/08/17 2:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Email pointed Trump campaign to WikiLeaks documents that were already public

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/email-offering-trump-campaign-wikileaks-documents-referred-to-information-already-public/2017/12/08/61dc2356-dc37-11e7-a841-2066faf731ef_story.html

Quote:
The full email — which was first described to CNN as being sent on Sept. 4, 10 days earlier — indicates that the writer may have simply been flagging information that was already widely available.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: