RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

49 Dead at Gay Nightclub Shooting in Orlando
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toad455

PostPosted: 06/22/16 9:09 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/X4ooQcRbMFg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
norwester

PostPosted: 06/22/16 9:56 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Church whose pastor praised Orlando shootings is being asked to leave by landlord

PostPosted: 06/22/16 11:17 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Tim Tebow visits former teammate in the hospital after Orlando shooting

Quote:
Rodney Sumter, who was shot three times while bartending during the attack at Pulse nightclub in Orlando, received a visit from an unexpected visitor in the hospital: Tim Tebow, his teammate at Nease High School.

Quote:
As First Coast News reported, Sumter is in stable condition after undergoing surgery. First Coast News also detailed how Sumter survived the shooting, which took the lives of 49 people:

Valencia College nursing student Joshua McGill, 26, helped get him to the ER.

McGill and his friends were on the back porch of Pulse when they saw people running and heard, "It's a gun, there's a shooter!" The group jumped the fence to escape and McGill hid under a car.

It was then that he noticed Rodney who was covered in blood. McGill said Sumter was bleeding from both arms and he bear-hugged him in order to help stop the bleeding as he helped to get him to the hospital.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/tim-tebow-visits-former-teammate-in-the-hospital-after-orlando-shooting/

PostPosted: 06/28/16 12:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Father Refuses to Claim Body of Orlando Shooting Victim

Quote:
The Advocate reports that although 48 of the 49 Orlando shooting victims' bodies were claimed by family, one father of a gay man who died in the Orlando shooting rejected his son's body.

The names of the men were not released so as not to "further victimize the deceased," but many, including The Advocate, said the action of a family rejecting their gay child's dead body harkened back to the not-so-distant past.

"[This] case echoes a reality that was widely seen during the height of the AIDS crisis, in which countless numbers of young gay men died and family members did not claim the bodies of their so-called loved ones," they wrote.

Fortunately, the Orange County Medical Examiner and Florida Emergency Mortuary Operations Response System convinced other family members living in Orlando to claim the body and arrange a funeral.

"The tale is part of the untold stories of the Latino victims of the Pulse nightclub massacre," the Orlando Latino wrote.

Thankfully this was the only case of its kind from the Orlando shooting.

http://www.womansday.com/life/a55456/father-refused-to-claim-body-pulse-victim/

I almost cried reading this story.

PostPosted: 06/28/16 1:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I can't read that. Can't even. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: 06/28/16 1:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<embed><iframe width="509" height="310" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QgRkh1NHlX8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://youtu.be/QgRkh1NHlX8

PostPosted: 06/28/16 1:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

that's not true.

PostPosted: 06/28/16 1:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
that's not true.

Fox News.

PostPosted: 12/06/17 10:43 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hero cop of Orlando's Pulse shooting is terminated from force

Quote:
An officer hailed as a hero after the Pulse nightclub shooting in Orlando, Fla. and says he suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder from the carnage of the massacre is being let go — just six months before he’d become vested in his pension.

Omar Delgado, 45, a corporal at the Eatonville Police Department, was one of the first officers at club in the early hours of June 12, 2016 after a gunman opened fire and left 49 dead and dozens more injured in what is now the second-deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history.

He scoured through bodies that littered the ground and helped survivors get out. One of the club-goers he helped save was Angel Colon, who’d been shot six times. The pair’s story of survival and their growing friendship gained attention across the globe and was covered nationally in The New York Times, USA Today and CNN.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/hero-cop-of-orlandos-pulse-shooting-is-terminated-from-force/ar-BBGhH2a?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=mailsignout

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: