RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Charleston @ South Carolina - 12/05/17

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shades

PostPosted: 12/05/17 12:38 am    ::: Charleston @ South Carolina - 12/05/17 Reply Reply with quote

Columbia, SC - 7:00 PM ET
TV: None

Video:
http://www.espn.com/watch/_/id/3228666/college-of-charleston-vs-5-south-carolina-w-basketball (tvp)

Audio:
http://www.gamecocksonline.com/collegesportslive/?media=567104 (sub)

Live stats:
http://stats.statbroadcast.com/mobile/?id=188944

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned

Last edited by Shades on 12/05/17 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Conway Gamecock

PostPosted: 12/05/17 7:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Both teams shooting poorly to start, but South Carolina leads 19-6 after 1st Qtr...A'ja Wilson already with 12 pts and 7 rebounds....

Conway Gamecock

PostPosted: 12/05/17 7:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

South Carolina played Duke Sunday, and didn't practice at all Monday, with the staff feeling they needed a break. So they are pretty much playing this game like a pick-up game. But still they could be better than this...

bballgrl

PostPosted: 12/05/17 7:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I am trying to watch this game on my computer but it won't come in. Keeps giving me a message saying a connection problem or being in a backgrounded browser tab. What that. The other sec game is coming in fine. Anyone know what that backgrounded thing means. I have never gotton that before, I am with directv. Already have missed 1/2 hour of it.

Conway Gamecock

PostPosted: 12/05/17 7:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Wilson came to play at least. She has 16 pts and 10 rebs with 5 minutes left to play in the 2nd Qtr. Could be a career game for her tonight unless she doesn't play the 2nd half...

Conway Gamecock

PostPosted: 12/05/17 7:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bballgrl wrote:
I am trying to watch this game on my computer but it won't come in. Keeps giving me a message saying a connection problem or being in a backgrounded browser tab. What that. The other sec game is coming in fine. Anyone know what that backgrounded thing means. I have never gotton that before, I am with directv. Already have missed 1/2 hour of it.

I and others have reported getting the same thing. The new scoreboard has also been acting screwy tonight, but the word was they got it fixed.. Don't know what's up, but it is ESPN after all.....

bballgrl

PostPosted: 12/05/17 7:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Conway Gamecock wrote:
bballgrl wrote:

I and others have reported getting the same thing. The new scoreboard has also been acting screwy tonight, but the word was they got it fixed.. Don't know what's up, but it is ESPN after all.....

what is a backgrounded browser tab? the other sec game is coming through so who do I contact or does it evently come through. I have never had this happen before

Conway Gamecock

PostPosted: 12/05/17 7:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Gamecocks take a 34-10 lead into the half. Pretty much the Wilson show - she has 18 and 11, but the rest of the team playing very poorly....

myrtle

PostPosted: 12/05/17 7:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bballgrl wrote:
Conway Gamecock wrote:
bballgrl wrote:

what is a backgrounded browser tab? the other sec game is coming through so who do I contact or does it evently come through. I have never had this happen before

Sometimes I've found when these weird messages come up that it helps to use a different browser. I use Chrome most of the time, but occasionally use Firefox or IE. I dunno why, but some things work better in certain browsers.

- Amanda Gorman
Conway Gamecock

PostPosted: 12/05/17 7:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bballgrl wrote:
Conway Gamecock wrote:
bballgrl wrote:

My guess was since I use Firefox, and they use the tabbed system where each website has it's own tab at the top, that they said its an issue if you're using more than one tab, and their site isn't on the first one. But I'm sure that's wrong......

Conway Gamecock

PostPosted: 12/05/17 7:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Conway Gamecock wrote:
bballgrl wrote:
Conway Gamecock wrote:
bballgrl wrote:

My guess was since I use Firefox, and they use the tabbed system where each website has it's own tab at the top, that they said its an issue if you're using more than one tab, and their site isn't on the first one. But I'm sure that's wrong......

LMAO!!!!

Using this tabbed system, you can click on each tab and drag the tabbed page (website/webpage) to the front of the order or to the back. I just dragged the tab I'm using for the WatchESPN site all the way over to the left side, which puts it to the front of all the tabs. AND IT'S WORKING NOW!!!

LOL, I'm sure they just fixed what the problem was, and my dragging it to the front means nothing, but it was funny just the same....

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 12/05/17 8:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Better get rolling.

Michigan St beat this Charleston team by 64. Very Happy

Conway Gamecock

PostPosted: 12/05/17 8:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Wilson is going to have to play substantial minutes in a game where she shouldn't have to play much more than 20, because besides her and Jennings no one else is doing anything. This is the type of game where the reserves should get their best chances to step up and produce....

Conway Gamecock

PostPosted: 12/05/17 8:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

53-27 South Carolina through 3 qtrs...

bballgrl

PostPosted: 12/05/17 8:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Conway Gamecock wrote:
Conway Gamecock wrote:
bballgrl wrote:
Conway Gamecock wrote:
bballgrl wrote:

LMAO!!!!

Using this tabbed system, you can click on each tab and drag the tabbed page (website/webpage) to the front of the order or to the back. I just dragged the tab I'm using for the WatchESPN site all the way over to the left side, which puts it to the front of all the tabs. AND IT'S WORKING NOW!!!

LOL, I'm sure they just fixed what the problem was, and my dragging it to the front means nothing, but it was funny just the same....

Thanks for all your help. I did close a few tabs and the game came in. It still freezes for a time. What I don't understand is the other sec game came through just fine which makes me wonder why this one is having problems. Anyway, thanks again. I hope I don't have this problem again.

Conway Gamecock

PostPosted: 12/05/17 8:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

69-43 final......

Conway Gamecock

PostPosted: 12/05/17 8:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bballgrl wrote:
Conway Gamecock wrote:
Conway Gamecock wrote:
bballgrl wrote:
Conway Gamecock wrote:
bballgrl wrote:

LMAO!!!!

Thanks for all your help. I did close a few tabs and the game came in. It still freezes for a time. What I don't understand is the other sec game came through just fine which makes me wonder why this one is having problems. Anyway, thanks again. I hope I don't have this problem again.

We really didn't miss much, but you're welcome.....

summertime blues

PostPosted: 12/06/17 5:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

May I just point out that Charleston are pretty much cellar dwellers in the CAA...

You're welcome Twisted Evil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: