RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Let the impeachment begin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mercfan3

PostPosted: 10/30/17 8:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
PUmatty wrote:
pilight wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
Fascinating. Yet it doesn't say much of anything at all to prove her innocence. Who's your next source? Newsweek?

Is she not considered innocent until proven guilty?

Of course she isn't. Haven't you been paying attention?

Seriously.

I am someone who has been fairly critical of a few of Clinton's choices since the election (and some from before), and this stuff is just asinine.

I personally love how Trump's campaign manager is charged, and yet according to Trump, it's still all about Hillary.

"You don't have to discredit her ideas, if you can discredit her."

They're starting to try and blame Obama for the dossier too.

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 12/01/17 9:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Flynn indicted.

LOCK HIM UP Laughing

PostPosted: 12/01/17 9:59 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

"Oh Holy Fuck"

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/845c2e84f3/o-holy-fuck

Laughing

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
sambista

PostPosted: 12/01/17 10:22 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

michael flynn wrote:
“If I did a tenth of what (hillary) did, I would be in jail today.”

you said it, bud.

PostPosted: 12/01/17 12:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I feel it's just a matter of time now.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
sambista

PostPosted: 12/01/17 1:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:

well, what we do know is this is especially bad for trump because he's got the whole weekend now to commit suicide by twitter.

PostPosted: 12/01/17 1:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sambista wrote:
toad455 wrote:

well, what we do know is this is especially bad for trump because he's got the whole weekend now to commit suicide by twitter.

PostPosted: 12/02/17 4:16 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
Article by Ezra Klein:

Does the American political system have a remedy if we elect the wrong person to be president? There are clear answers if we elect a criminal, or if the president falls into a coma. But what if we just make a hiring mistake, as companies do all the time? What if we elect someone who proves himself or herself unfit for office — impulsive, conspiratorial, undisciplined, destructive, cruel?

https://www.vox.com/2017/11/30/16517022/impeachment-donald-trump

sambista

PostPosted: 12/02/17 6:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sambista wrote:

see? didn't take long. he'll keep digging that grave.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/02/politics/trump-tweet-flynn-firing-fbi-reaction/index.html

PostPosted: 12/03/17 8:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

and here's the really stupid thing: trump's personal lawyer, john dowd, apparently crafted that tweet.

suicide by twitter, for sure.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/362967-trump-tweet-on-firing-flynn-for-lying-to-fbi-was-authored-by-trumps

PostPosted: 12/03/17 9:11 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sambista wrote:
and here's the really stupid thing: trump's personal lawyer, john dowd, apparently crafted that tweet.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/362967-trump-tweet-on-firing-flynn-for-lying-to-fbi-was-authored-by-trumps

the hill is notorious for their click bait headlines. and anyone who believes that the doofus Dowd wrote that is sadly mistaken.

PostPosted: 12/03/17 10:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

scullyfu wrote:
sambista wrote:

the hill is notorious for their click bait headlines. and anyone who believes that the doofus Dowd wrote that is sadly mistaken.

ok, how 'bout this?

the washington post wrote:
Update: The Post is now reporting that the tweet was authored by Trump's personal lawyer, John Dowd, according to two people familiar with the situation. The fact that Dowd authored the tweet could limit its salience to the investigation, but the White House still hasn't publicly corrected anything.

abc news wrote:
Dowd told ABC News he wrote those words and had done so in a "sloppy" manner. A second source familiar with the matter corroborated his account.

PostPosted: 12/03/17 12:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I hate to ask, but how can anyone believe anything that comes out of Washington these days? There is so much lying and covering up going on that it's very difficult for me to sort it all out.

Is it better or worse for the asshole in the White House that his lawyer authored the tweet? How long before he is fired? And then goes before Mueller?

How many of the tweets really come from the @realDonaldTrump? How many are really authored by someone other bumbling asshole?

Will we ever know?

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
justintyme

PostPosted: 12/03/17 12:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:

Is it better or worse for the asshole in the White House that his lawyer authored the tweet? How long before he is fired? And then goes before Mueller?

Lawyers are bound by confidentially, unless somehow they were directly involved in a criminal conspiracy. So there is approximately zero risk that he would end up in front of Mueller.

PostPosted: 12/03/17 1:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sambista wrote:
scullyfu wrote:
sambista wrote:

ok, how 'bout this?

the washington post wrote:
Update: The Post is now reporting that the tweet was authored by Trump's personal lawyer, John Dowd, according to two people familiar with the situation. The fact that Dowd authored the tweet could limit its salience to the investigation, but the White House still hasn't publicly corrected anything.

abc news wrote:
Dowd told ABC News he wrote those words and had done so in a "sloppy" manner. A second source familiar with the matter corroborated his account.

and just who are the two unnamed sources? sounds like a WH spin number after someone (Dowd?) found out 45'd just admitted to obstruction.

one tipoff: what qualified attorney would use 'pled' instead of 'pleaded'? a small detail, but the overwhelming majority of attorneys follow the SCOTUS lead & would use pleaded.

nope, it was 45 who wrote the tweet; although he does have stunt tweeters who try to sound like him. its easy to differentiate between 45 & his ghost tweeters. Smile

PostPosted: 12/03/17 1:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

Lawyers are bound by confidentially, unless somehow they were directly involved in a criminal conspiracy. So there is approximately zero risk that he would end up in front of Mueller.

I guess I was thinking that when the asshole fires him that he decides to spill his guts and tell Mueller that he lied about authoring the tweet.

I don't know. I get so confused!!!!!

justintyme

PostPosted: 12/03/17 2:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
justintyme wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

I guess I was thinking that when the asshole fires him that he decides to spill his guts and tell Mueller that he lied about authoring the tweet.

I don't know. I get so confused!!!!!

Only if the lawyer wants to get disbarred. As fun as the thought is, for the lawyer to come forward he would either be breaking lawyer-client confidentially or be admitting to participating in a criminal conspiracy. Either would end the lawyer's career.

PostPosted: 12/04/17 4:45 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

i don't even know which thread to post this in!

say what you will about the author . . .

billy bush wrote:
He said it. “Grab ’em by the pussy.”

Of course he said it. And we laughed along, without a single doubt that this was hypothetical hot air from America’s highest-rated bloviator. Along with Donald Trump and me, there were seven other guys present on the bus at the time, and every single one of us assumed we were listening to a crass standup act. He was performing. Surely, we thought, none of this was real.

We now know better.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/03/opinion/billy-bush-trump-access-hollywood-tape.html

PostPosted: 12/04/17 8:07 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

from Mike McFaul, Stanford Professor (1995-now); former U.S. Ambassador to Russia (2012-2014); former Special Assistant to the President at National Security Council (2009-2012):

Trump has tweeted 36,500 times. To the best of my knowledge, yesterday's tweet -- the one adding evidence to his possible obstruction of justice -- is the first time ever that someone else claimed to write a tweet for him. Just a coincidence?

PostPosted: 12/04/17 1:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

scullyfu wrote:
from Mike McFaul, Stanford Professor (1995-now); former U.S. Ambassador to Russia (2012-2014); former Special Assistant to the President at National Security Council (2009-2012):

Trump has tweeted 36,500 times. To the best of my knowledge, yesterday's tweet -- the one adding evidence to his possible obstruction of justice -- is the first time ever that someone else claimed to write a tweet for him. Just a coincidence?

It probably is damage control. But, although I don't think it was ever acknowledged that someone else tweets under his account,during the campaign it was observed that (I don't know how you tell this) if the tweet came from an Android device it was mean and nasty, and if it came from an iPhone it was polite. It was suspected that the Android tweets were from Trump and the iPhone tweets were from a staffer.

tfan

PostPosted: 12/04/17 10:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

There are a lot of people on CNN each night saying things like "by indicting Manafort Meuller is tightening the noose on Trump and associates" and "by igoing easy on Flynn we know that Meuller is getting a lot of valuable information about higher ups and Russian collusion from Flynn". But this writer, while saying that It Is Now an Obstruction Investigation, also says that Mueller, if he had collusion charges to ultimately bring, would get Papadapolous and Flynn to plead guilty to that very same charge of collusion and then cut a deal on that charge. That is, you don't let them plead to something that is different than the charges you want them to testify about in court.

sambista

PostPosted: 12/05/17 7:17 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/05/donald-trump-bank-records-handed-over-robert-mueller

the guardian wrote:
Donald Trump’s personal banking information has formally been turned over to Robert Mueller, the special prosecutor who is investigating whether the president’s campaign conspired with the Kremlin during the 2016 presidential election.

Bloomberg reported early on Tuesday that Deutsche Bank, the German bank that serves as Trump’s biggest lender, had been forced to submit documents about its client relationship with the president after Mueller issued the bank with a subpoena for information.

The new revelation makes it clear that Mueller and his team are investigating the president’s financial transactions. It is not clear whether Mueller is interested in the bank accounts because they are connected to the Russia probe or if he is investigating another matter.

PostPosted: 12/05/17 10:07 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
There are a lot of people on CNN each night saying things like "by indicting Manafort Meuller is tightening the noose on Trump and associates" and "by igoing easy on Flynn we know that Meuller is getting a lot of valuable information about higher ups and Russian collusion from Flynn". But this writer, while saying that It Is Now an Obstruction Investigation, also says that Mueller, if he had collusion charges to ultimately bring, would get Papadapolous and Flynn to plead guilty to that very same charge of collusion and then cut a deal on that charge. That is, you don't let them plead to something that is different than the charges you want them to testify about in court.

I have total trust in Bobby 3 Sticks; he knows exactly what he's doing.

PostPosted: 12/05/17 10:12 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sambista wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/05/donald-trump-bank-records-handed-over-robert-mueller

the guardian wrote:
Donald Trump’s personal banking information has formally been turned over to Robert Mueller, the special prosecutor who is investigating whether the president’s campaign conspired with the Kremlin during the 2016 presidential election.

Bloomberg reported early on Tuesday that Deutsche Bank, the German bank that serves as Trump’s biggest lender, had been forced to submit documents about its client relationship with the president after Mueller issued the bank with a subpoena for information.

The new revelation makes it clear that Mueller and his team are investigating the president’s financial transactions. It is not clear whether Mueller is interested in the bank accounts because they are connected to the Russia probe or if he is investigating another matter.

this is where we're going to see if 45 actually tries to fire Mueller. 45 said if the investigation started looking at his financials, that was the red line in the sand. btw, Mueller subpoenaed for the financial docs in July & has had those documents from Deutsch Bank for a while. trust in Mueller.

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 01/24/18 3:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

just a reminder, the Woodchipper of Justice grinds on...

Malcolm Nance, who has been out in front of this whole thing, still thinks March will be the time.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 10 of 43

Jump to: