RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

New York Liberty 2018
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob Lamm

PostPosted: 11/30/17 4:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
http://www.espn.com/wnba/story/_/id/21619656/msg-discussing-sale-wnba-new-york-liberty-several-groups

Not sure if this has already been posted but some optimism for the liberty fans !!

Thanks for posting this.

PostPosted: 11/30/17 4:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Bob Lamm wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
http://www.espn.com/wnba/story/_/id/21619656/msg-discussing-sale-wnba-new-york-liberty-several-groups

Not sure if this has already been posted but some optimism for the liberty fans !!

Thanks for posting this.

No problem , i felt a rush of joy seeing this myself as i view all WNBA fans as a secret family in the public eye Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: 11/30/17 5:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Bob Lamm wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

Thanks for posting this.

No problem , i felt a rush of joy seeing this myself as i view all WNBA fans as a secret family in the public eye Very Happy Very Happy

Smile

PostPosted: 11/30/17 5:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Bob Lamm wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

Thanks for posting this.

We need a secret handshake or secret password. Very Happy

Where men commit crimes
And crime don't have any face
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 11/30/17 5:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

root_thing wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Bob Lamm wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

Thanks for posting this.

We need a secret handshake or secret password. Very Happy

Throw up the Dub lol #W

PostPosted: 11/30/17 6:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Very happy to hear there's several groups interested in not only buying the team, but keeping the team in the New York area. Now it's just a matter of where exactly they'll be playing.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 11/30/17 6:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
Very happy to hear there's several groups interested in not only buying the team, but keeping the team in the New York area. Now it's just a matter of where exactly they'll be playing.

Im extra happy for you toad , glad you get to keep your team and in the same city ! And Yes i agree now all we gotta find out is whereeeeeee Crying or Very sad Idea Idea

PostPosted: 12/01/17 10:45 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'd like to address a basketball issue. I hope we will soon have new owners who will hire an experienced, talented general manager to work with Katie Smith, Swin Cash, and Teresa Weatherspoon. I believe the amorphous no-GM situation we've seen was far less than ideal.

No criticism intended of Smith, Cash, or Weatherspoon. I have great respect for all of them. But we'll have a head coach in her first year ever in that position. I'd rather not see Smith working without a GM. Or with a GM in her first year ever in that position.

PostPosted: 12/01/17 11:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nice to see that direct approach and confidence coming from Lisa Borders. Liberty and women's basketball fans should feel good heading into this weekend, and into December.

NYL_WNBA_FAN

PostPosted: 12/03/17 3:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

A consequence of not knowing what will happen with our team is that I've...at least for now...lost interest in following WCBB or watching international games. Not that I watched a ton of WCBB before but at least I would watch occasionally. I watched some international games last year but now it's hard to have an interest in that either.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: