RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Marquette vs Tennessee - 11/23/17
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who will win this game?
Marquette
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Tennessee
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Ay Mate

PostPosted: 11/25/17 1:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
I see Tennessee is still a fucking horrible team.

You say this like Marquette doesn't have one of the best junior classes in the damn country.

Shouldn’t matter. A team like Tennessee, especially with the heralded rookie class they are supposed to have should have won this game by at least 20-30. Uconn would have won by 40-50.

Ay Mate

PostPosted: 11/25/17 1:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Queenie wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:

You say this like Marquette doesn't have one of the best junior classes in the damn country.

Ive learned this poster has alot of anger inside. Pay no mind Arrow

Really? I have zero anger inside actually. I live in an area that most would call paradise, I have an awesome husband who constantly makes me laugh and I was able to retire at the early age of 42 and I don’t have a worry in the world. In fact, i’m Sitting on my deck at my condo on the beach with my hubby now sipping frozen strawberry daiquiris as I type this.
Next...

Fighting Artichoke

PostPosted: 11/25/17 3:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Queenie wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:

Really? I have zero anger inside actually. I live in an area that most would call paradise, I have an awesome husband who constantly makes me laugh and I was able to retire at the early age of 42 and I don’t have a worry in the world. In fact, i’m Sitting on my deck at my condo on the beach with my hubby now sipping frozen strawberry daiquiris as I type this.
Next...

If you're so content, successful and wonderful, why must you insult other teams? Just be happy that you attended a school with a great WCBB team and life has generally been terrific for you. Or are you tired of all that winning?

summertime blues

PostPosted: 11/25/17 3:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Fighting Artichoke wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Queenie wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:

Next...

If you're so content, successful and wonderful, why must you insult other teams? Just be happy that you attended a school with a great WCBB team and life has generally been terrific for you. Or are you tired of all that winning?

Just someone who likes being a troll. We should pay that person no freaking mind. Never posts except to make fun of other teams in ugly language.

PostPosted: 11/25/17 3:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

summertime blues wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Queenie wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:

Next...

Just someone who likes being a troll. We should pay that person no freaking mind. Never posts except to make fun of other teams in ugly language.

x______________

PostPosted: 11/25/17 4:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Queenie wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:

Next...

Attended a school with a great WCBB team?? Huh?? Did I miss something? Just because I’m content and happy in life, that means I cannot insult another basketball team? LOLOLOL. Ok then.

Ay Mate

PostPosted: 11/25/17 4:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

summertime blues wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Queenie wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:

Next...

That’s a complete load of bull.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 11/25/17 5:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
summertime blues wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Queenie wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:

Next...

How so when every post you make has content like this one above .. Ive noticed multiple threads with you saying very rude things about other teams . Once or twice can be shrugged off but if every post you make has some sort of negative energy then you should rethink your fan citizenship . Just an idea though Idea

PostPosted: 11/25/17 5:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
summertime blues wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Queenie wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:

Next...

How so when every post you make has content like this one above .. Ive noticed multiple threads with you saying very rude things about other teams . Once or twice can be shrugged off but if every post you make has some sort of negative energy then you should rethink your fan citizenship . Just an idea though Idea

Calm down mate. This post ain’t even about ya. Butt in much?? 😊

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 11/25/17 5:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
summertime blues wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Queenie wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:

Next...

You were very rude to me in the New York liberty thread were you "Butted" in . Im just here to ask you to lay off the tude we all have opinions and facts ya know ?

Last edited by WNBA 09 on 11/25/17 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fighting Artichoke

PostPosted: 11/25/17 5:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
summertime blues wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Queenie wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:

Next...

Well he's a LV fan, so what you type does concern him.

Fighting Artichoke

PostPosted: 11/25/17 5:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Queenie wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:

Next...

Attended a school with a great WCBB team?? Huh?? Did I miss something? Just because I’m content and happy in life, that means I cannot insult another basketball team? LOLOLOL. Ok then.

Sorry, I thought you were a UConn fan.

Ay Mate

PostPosted: 11/25/17 5:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Queenie wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:

Next...

Sorry, I thought you were a UConn fan.

I am. But I didn’t go to UConn. No worries. I used to be a lesser Tennessee Lady Vols fan too until they ruined their program by hiring HW.

Ay Mate

PostPosted: 11/25/17 5:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
summertime blues wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Queenie wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:

Next...

You were very rude to me in the New York liberty thread were you "Butted" in . Im just here to ask you to lay off the tude we all have opinions and facts ya know ?

I don’t see anywhere where I was being rude to you in the NY thread but ok....

FrozenLVFan

PostPosted: 11/25/17 5:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Do you think any of your comments in this thread contributed to the discussion of the Tenn-Marquette game? If not, why did you post them here?

Ay Mate

PostPosted: 11/25/17 8:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FrozenLVFan wrote:
Do you think any of your comments in this thread contributed to the discussion of the Tenn-Marquette game? If not, why did you post them here?

Yes. I said Tennessee still sucks. And they do. My first post was me expressing my opinion on Tennessee. If you guys don’t like my opinion, fine. Tell me you disagree with my opinion and then move the fuck on. Stop being so fucking sensitive. It’s basketball, not the damn meaning of life. Agree and/or disagree and move the fuck on to something else more important. No wonder this country is falling apart. People are too god damned sensitive about nonesense that doesn’t mean anything instead of worrying about more important things in life.

FrozenLVFan

PostPosted: 11/25/17 9:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

In fact, you didn't say they sucked. Why do you find it necessary to express yourself like that? To provoke the reaction you received and are now complaining about? And we're still waiting for something relevant to the game. How much of it did you watch?

Queenie

PostPosted: 11/25/17 9:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I don't think we're going to get anything more of use or relevance out of that particular line of discussion.

PostPosted: 11/26/17 12:05 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
i’m Sitting on my deck at my condo on the beach with my hubby now sipping frozen strawberry daiquiris as I type this.

You must not be a two-fisted drinker. Post a picture of your beach. I'm jealous.

Ay Mate wrote:
I didn’t go to UConn.

Just curious. Where did you go to school if not UConn, Tennessee or Marquette?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: