RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Louisiana St vs Texas - 11/24/17

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shades

PostPosted: 11/23/17 9:30 pm    ::: Louisiana St vs Texas - 11/24/17 Reply Reply with quote

South Point Shootout
Las Vegas, NV - 6:30 PM ET

TV: None

Video:
https://livestream.com/accounts/13124053/events/7939653 (free?)

Audio:
http://www.texassports.com/sports/2014/11/19/GEN_1119144623.aspx

Live stats:
http://sporttours.net/sports/wbkb/2017-18/boxscores/20171124_7lzv.xml

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned

Last edited by Shades on 11/24/17 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
calbearman76

PostPosted: 11/24/17 7:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Texas leads 28-17 after the first quarter in a very entertaining game. The Longhorns look better than anyone else I have seen in Vegas ( but I haven't seen Niagara or Cleveland St. yet.) UCLA has more talent, but this team looks more cohesive.

GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 11/24/17 7:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

calbearman76 wrote:
Texas leads 28-17 after the first quarter in a very entertaining game. The Longhorns look better than anyone else I have seen in Vegas ( but I haven't seen Niagara or Cleveland St. yet.) UCLA has more talent, but this team looks more cohesive.

Are you at this tournament, too? It looks like a very small arena with hardly anyone there.
calbearman76

PostPosted: 11/24/17 7:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
calbearman76 wrote:

Are you at this tournament, too? It looks like a very small arena with hardly anyone there.

Yes

There are fewer people here for this game than there were for the first two games (which had Pac 12 teams). It is actually a beter setting because it isn't as big, Part of the reason for the look of the sparse crowd is the camera angle. There are actually roughly 150 people here and there were more than 200 for UCLA.

62-39 Texas right now, though many of the Longhorn fans are more interested in the lead their men's team gave up to Duke. I think that game is in OT.

calbearman76

PostPosted: 11/24/17 8:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The Texas women played nearly as bad as their men,, but fortunately they had a bigger lead. Texas wins 74-65.

calbearman76

PostPosted: 11/24/17 8:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Game 4 is Penn St. Vs. Louisiana Tech, followed by St. Louis vs. Cleveland St. Think I'll duck out for some dinner and come back for the second half of game 4. I am actually quite interested to see the Billikens in the nightcap, and I might not get to see them tomorrow if I go back to the Mandalay Bay for the final, expected to be a Stanford-Ohio St. rematch.

Shades

PostPosted: 11/24/17 8:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Maybe if you're a smart phone user, you could post some pictures of the Mandalay Bay arena so we can get a feel for it?

Any chance you'll go to the Lady Rebel Round-Up?

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
calbearman76

PostPosted: 11/24/17 10:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
Maybe if you're a smart phone user, you could post some pictures of the Mandalay Bay arena so we can get a feel for it?

Any chance you'll go to the Lady Rebel Round-Up?

If I can figure out how I'll post a picture from South Point and if I go to Mandalay Bay tomorrow night I'll do that as well. I am planning on going to the Lady Rebel Round
Up on Sunday.

Louisiana Tech pulls the upset of Penn St. 71-59. Next up, the Billikens.[

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: