RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

David Bruce Cassidy (April 12, 1950 - November 21, 2017)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Genero36

PostPosted: 11/18/17 3:07 pm    ::: David Bruce Cassidy (April 12, 1950 - November 21, 2017) Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
David Cassidy is in a coma and is suffering from multiple organ failure, according to reports.

The 67-year-old Partridge Family star and singer was rushed to hospital in Florida three days ago.

A source told TMZ that his condition was 'grim'. He is believed to have been in failing health for the last two months.

Doctors believe he could die if he doesn't get an urgent kidney or liver transplant.

His family have been told to prepare for the worst. The gossip site says they have gathered at his bedside.

Cassidy is widely known for his starring role as Keith Partridge on the 1970s series The Partridge Family.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5096197/David-Cassidy-67-coma-organ-failure.html#ixzz4yoaFCfOo

PostPosted: 11/21/17 9:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
David Cassidy, pop culture idol of the 1970s, has died as a result of complications from dementia. The musician and actor was 67.

His publicist JoAnn Geffen confirmed his death.

Cassidy announced his diagnosis with dementia in early 2017, and reports indicate he died as a result of organ failure. He performed at the B.B. King Blues Club & Grill in New York in March, talking about his dementia, and said his arthritis made playing guitar an ordeal.

With pretty-boy good looks and a long mane of dark hair, Cassidy was one every girl’s favorite teen crush in the early 1970s and drew screaming crowds at concert appearances. David Cassidy was part of a showbusiness family that included his father, Tony-winning actor Jack Cassidy, stepmother Shirley Jones, half-brother Shaun Cassidy and daughter, actress Katie Cassidy.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/david-cassidy-partridge-family-star-020138441.html

PostPosted: 11/21/17 10:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

He's the second member of the Partridge Family to pass away. Suzanne Crough, who played Tracy, died in 2015.

PostPosted: 11/21/17 11:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So many famous people dying lately.
Sad

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
HistoryWomensBasketball

PostPosted: 11/29/17 8:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

think I was one of the few guys that loved the PF and the music. Growing up with lots of bad ass stuff going on in the family, the PF and the music gave me the chance to watch the show on a Friday and then collect the bubble gum cards and listen to the music during the week.... and drown out the crap in real life.

DC and the PF, no matter how bubble gum it was, helped a young kid get through some really hard times.

met him 4 times. was always more than polite and approachable.

RIP David

www.barnstormingamerica.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: