RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Sexual Assault (Who's Next?)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Genero36

PostPosted: 11/10/17 4:04 pm    ::: Sexual Assault (Who's Next?) Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
Her announcement comes after scores of powerful men in Hollywood; including Kevin Spacey, Louis C.K. and Jeremy Piven, have been accused of sexual harassment, assault or rape by women and men in alleged episodes dating back decades.

“To date, we have not received any cases from law enforcement for possible criminal filing,” Lacey said. “We are in communication with the Los Angeles and Beverly Hills police departments.”

Police detectives in both those cities have opened investigations into sexual assault allegations against Weinstein. The movie mogul is also under investigation for alleged sexual assault in New York and in London.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2017/11/09/los-angeles-da-sets-up-sexual-assault-task-force-hollywood-los-angeles-da-assigns-task-force-handle/850551001/

Last edited by Genero36 on 11/29/17 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Genero36

PostPosted: 11/10/17 4:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Anthony Edwards Writes About Sexual Molestation At Hand Of Gary Goddard

From Victim to Survivor

When I was 14 years old, my mother opened the door for me to answer honestly about the rumors she had heard about Gary Goddard — who was my mentor, teacher and friend — being a pedophile. I denied it through tears of complete panic. To face that truth was not an option as my sense of self was completely enmeshed in my gang of five friends who were all led by this sick father figure. I met Goddard when I was 12, and he quickly became a dominant force in my life. He taught me about the value of acting, respect for friendship, and the importance of studying. Pedophiles prey on the weak. My father, who suffered from undiagnosed PTSD from WWII, was not emotionally available. Everyone has the need to bond, and I was no exception.

My vulnerability was exploited. I was molested by Goddard, my best friend was raped by him — and this went on for years. The group of us, the gang, stayed quiet.

Why? One of the most tragic effects of sexual abuse in children is that the victims often feel deeply responsible — as if it is somehow their fault. With their sick form of control, abusers exploit a child’s natural desire to bond. The victims are required to play by the abuser’s rules, or else they are “out” — banished from the only world they know. Abusers are successful when they keep control of that little world — a world that is based on fear. The use of fear to control and manipulate can be both obvious and subtle. Abusers will often use the word “love” to define their horrific actions, which constitutes a total betrayal of trust. The resulting damage to the emotional development of a child is deep and unforgivable. Only after I was able to separate my experience, process it, and put it in its place could I accept this truth: My abuse may always be with me, but it does not own me. For far too many years, I held onto the idea that love was conditional — and so I would look for someone or something other than my higher self to define those conditions and requirements for me.

I have been so fortunate to have had access to therapy and fellow survivors. Shame can thrive easily when we are isolated, but it loses its power when people come together to share their common experiences. 22 years ago, I happened to run into Gary Goddard at an airport. I was able to express my outrage at what he had done. He swore to his remorse and said that he had gotten help. I felt a temporary sense of relief. I say temporary because when Goddard appeared in the press four years ago for alleged sexual abuse, my rage resurfaced. At 51 years old, I was directed by a group of loving friends to a therapist who specializes in this kind of abuse. By processing my anger in a safe place with a professional, I was finally able to have the conversation that I wish I could have had with my mom when I was 14.

I’ve learned a lot in these last four years. Most importantly, I’ve learned that I’m not alone. One in six men have an abusive sexual experience before they turn 18. Secrecy, shame and fear are the tools of abuse, and it is only by breaking the stigma of childhood sexual abuse that we can heal, change attitudes, and create safer environments for our children.

Right now, there are children and adults who want to talk. Right now, there are people who have witnessed this kind of abuse but don’t know how to help. Right now, there are millions of victims who believe that the abuse they experienced was somehow their fault.

There are millions of children in our country who are one conversation away from being heard. Just as there are millions of adult men who are one step away from healing.

I did not go from being a victim to a survivor alone. No one does. I had to ask for help, and I am so grateful that I did.

Two organizations that I have found to be excellent resources are: 1in6.org and Joyfulheartfoundation.org

http://deadline.com/2017/11/anthony-edwards-sexual-molestation-gary-goddard-1202205839/

Goddard (in blue) and Bryan Singer

Last edited by Genero36 on 11/10/17 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Genero36

PostPosted: 11/10/17 4:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ben Affleck, 45, has been accused of groping MTV host Hilarie Burton during a 2003 appearance on Total Request Live. He has since issued an apology, confirming the validity of the accusation.

Louis C.K., 50, was accused of sexual misconduct by five women in an expose published by the New York Times. They claim that he masturbated during phone conversations with them, and in front of them while asking them to watch.

Andy Dick, 51, has been accused of “groping peoples’ genitals,” along with “unwanted kissing/licking and sexual propositions” to at least four women on the set of independent feature film Raising Buchanon. he has denied the groping claims, but admitted to licking and propositioning people.

David Guillod, manager and producer, was accused of drugging and sexually assaulting actress Jessica Barth in 2012. These allegations have not been proven yet, and we are still waiting to hear more.

Dustin Hoffman, 80, was accused of sexual harassment by Anna Graham Hunter in an article published by The Hollywood Reporter. he has also been accused of making “verbal advances” on Wendy Riss Gatsiounis, although this has not been confirmed.

Ethan Kath, 34, was accused of rape on October 24th by a former bandmate, Alice Glass. She claims that the sexual abuse lasted for nearly 10 years, starting when she was 15 years old.

Jeremy Piven, 52, was accused by actress Ariane Bellamar of groping her on two occasions. Piven has denied the allegations so far.

Brett Ratner, 48, was accused of sexually harassing six women in a report from Los Angeles Times. He has decided to sue Melanie Kohler for libel, but is no longer working with Warner Brothers.

Twiggy Ramirez, 46, was accused of rape on October 20th by Jack Off Jill singer Jessicka Addams, who claims that Ramirez (whose real name is Jeordie White) sexually assaulted her while they were dating.

Chris Savino, 46, has been fired from Nickelodeon after multiple women filed complains against him. According to CBS News, he has since issued an apology writing that he is “deeply sorry” for his words and actions, which may have caused discomfort among women.

Steven Seagal, 65, has been accused of sexual harassment by Portia de Rossi, who claims he unzipped his pants during a private audition.

Kevin Spacey, 58, has been accused of making sexual advances towards Anthony Rapp when he was only 14 years of age. He has since come out as gay, and apologized for the “drunken behavior” he exhibited to Rapp.

Jeffrey Tambor, 73, has been accused of engaging in “inappropriate behavior” by his former assistant, a transgender woman named Van Barnes. Tambor, who plays a transgender woman on Amazon original Transparent, has since rejected these claims.

James Toback, 72, has been accused of sexually harassing over 300 women according to a bombshell report by the Los Angeles Times on October 27th. Actress Julianne Moore accused Toback of preying on aspiring actresses, exchanging sexual favors for roles.

Bob Weinstein, 63, has been accused of harassing TV producer Amanda Segel. According to a story by Variety, Weinstein invited her to dinner, to his home and to a hotel, during a three month time period in the summer of 2016.

Harvey Weinstein, 65, has been accused of decades of alleged sexual harassment and sexual assault. His list of accusers now totals 76 women, now including actresses Angelina Jolie, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Rose McGowan.

Ed Westwick, 30, was accused of rape by actress Kristina Cohen, who filed a report of sexual assault with the Hollywood police station on November 7th. Cohen claims that Westwick raped her at his house three years ago, but Westwick has denied the allegations.

https://silenceisconsent.net/official-list-heres-hollywood-players-accused-sexual-assault-far/

PostPosted: 11/10/17 4:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Can somebody translate "he has also been accused of making “verbal advances” on Wendy Riss Gatsiounis" for me?

What's that mean? Did he say "I've got a jet; would you like to spend the weekend with me in St. Lucia?"

Don't tens of thousands of people do that on Tinder and Facebook and so forth every day? Maybe even every hour.

Genero36

PostPosted: 11/10/17 4:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<embed><iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EjQvFgkI0R4" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjQvFgkI0R4

PostPosted: 11/10/17 6:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
Richard Dreyfuss has been publicly accused of sexual harassment — making him the latest Hollywood heavyweight to be hit with allegations in recent weeks.

The Oscar-winning actor was named in a Vulture piece on Thursday evening, just days after his son came forward and said that he was “fondled” by Kevin Spacey, while Dreyfuss was in the same room.

An LA-based writer is now claiming that the “Jaws” star is a creep, as well — and that he repeatedly harassed her for years when she was in her mid-20s and he was married with his first child.

The two of them reportedly met in the early ’80s and then worked together on a TV special called “Funny, You Don’t Look 200: A Constitutional Vaudeville,” which Dreyfuss originally created to celebrate the country’s Bicentennial.

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/10/richard-dreyfuss-accused-of-sexual-harassment/

PostPosted: 11/10/17 7:30 pm    ::: Re: LAs top prosecutor sets up Hollywood sex-scandal task fo Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:

Quote:
Her announcement comes after scores of powerful men in Hollywood; including Kevin Spacey, Louis C.K. and Jeremy Piven, have been accused of sexual harassment, assault or rape by women and men in alleged episodes dating back decades.

“To date, we have not received any cases from law enforcement for possible criminal filing,” Lacey said. “We are in communication with the Los Angeles and Beverly Hills police departments.”

Police detectives in both those cities have opened investigations into sexual assault allegations against Weinstein. The movie mogul is also under investigation for alleged sexual assault in New York and in London.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2017/11/09/los-angeles-da-sets-up-sexual-assault-task-force-hollywood-los-angeles-da-assigns-task-force-handle/850551001/

Good. Because if it all blows over with nothing more than some reputations damaged it will somewhat be a wasted opportunity. (Not that I'd blame anyone for not wanting to drag themselves through any rich-person-friendly legal proceedings over this)

PostPosted: 11/10/17 8:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Superstar manager Benny Medina accused of attempted rape

Quote:
Benny Medina, best known for managing Jennifer Lopez and Will Smith, has been accused of attempting to rape “Sordid Lives,” actor Jason Dottley.

Dottley opens up to The Advocate about meeting Medina at a bar in LA with fellow actor T. Ashanti Mozelle and going back to his mansion with him.

While Mozelle was in the pool, Dottley claims that Medina offered to give him a tour of the home that wound up in the bedroom. “We literally got to the door and he grabbed me by the chest of my shirt and threw me onto his bed,” and “stuck his tongue down my mouth.”

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/10/superstar-manager-benny-medina-accused-of-attempted-rape/

PostPosted: 11/13/17 5:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
Elizabeth Perkins called out James Woods when she joined hundreds of people at the march to protest sexual harassment and assault in Hollywood by holding a sign that bore his name.

The 56-year-old actress, known for her performances in Weeds and Big, took part in the Take Back The Workplace and #MeToo Survivors rally on Sunday alongside Harvey Weinstein accuser Lauren Sivan of Fox 11 News.

In September, Amber Tamblyn accused Woods, 70, of trying to pick her up when she was underage.

“James Woods tried to pick me and my friend up at a restaurant once,” the actress, 34, wrote on Twitter. “He wanted to take us to Vegas. ‘I’m 16’ I said. ‘Even better’ he said.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/elizabeth-perkins-holds-supernumbermetoo-sign-naming-james-woods-at-la-march/ar-BBEURl3?li=BBnb7Kz

PostPosted: 11/13/17 5:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:

Quote:
Elizabeth Perkins called out James Woods when she joined hundreds of people at the march to protest sexual harassment and assault in Hollywood by holding a sign that bore his name.

The 56-year-old actress, known for her performances in Weeds and Big, took part in the Take Back The Workplace and #MeToo Survivors rally on Sunday alongside Harvey Weinstein accuser Lauren Sivan of Fox 11 News.

In September, Amber Tamblyn accused Woods, 70, of trying to pick her up when she was underage.

“James Woods tried to pick me and my friend up at a restaurant once,” the actress, 34, wrote on Twitter. “He wanted to take us to Vegas. ‘I’m 16’ I said. ‘Even better’ he said.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/elizabeth-perkins-holds-supernumbermetoo-sign-naming-james-woods-at-la-march/ar-BBEURl3?li=BBnb7Kz

I think we have to be careful with some of this. Tamblyn was 16, which makes her not underage in many states (including Nevada).

Whether this incident should cause him to be included in the list of abusers and harrassers would come down to what he did and said. Did his "hitting on" invlove line-crossing statements, or did he just ask her to Vegas?

Of course that is if this was only about Amber's experience. The article doesn't make it clear if Elizabeth Perkins meant he did something to her as well.

PostPosted: 11/13/17 7:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
A dozen cast and crewmembers tell THR that the actor was sent home after the girl told her parents about the incident.
Actor Tom Sizemore was told to leave a Utah film set in 2003 after an 11-year-old actress told her mother that he had touched her genitals, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. Months later, he returned for reshoots in Malibu after her parents declined to press charges. The incident has never been revealed publicly.

When contacted, the now 26-year-old former actress, whom THR is not identifying at her request, declined to address the matter except to note that she's recently hired a lawyer to explore legal action against the actor as well as her parents. Sizemore declined to address the situation. "Our position is 'no comment,'" says his agent Stephen Rice.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/tom-sizemore-was-removed-movie-set-allegedly-violating-11-year-old-girl-1057629

PostPosted: 11/13/17 7:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

When I saw Lacey's press conference I sort of yelled at my TV set, where has her office, that is, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office, the LAPD, the LA County Sheriff's Office, the Beverly Hills PD, the state's attorney general, the freaking FBI, where have they all been for, wait for it, the last HUNDRED YEARS?

Seriously. Shocked

But then, or I should say now, things changed. Unfortunately. The winds have shifted here in LA. I can tell you that from me just smelling the air here. As far as Hollywood goes, anyway. This story came out of the shadows and into the light and the danger was, or the inevitability was, that it would soon recede back into the shadows. And that process is well under way.

You can see some of the legal teams are suing women for defamation. That's a longtime standard tactic. It is VERY VERY effective. Because big Hollywood can afford a legal fight that no one else can, and Hollywood always seeks to recoup (cough, choke) its costs from the persons who are being sued. This tactic usually ends the case with a retraction of the accusation or some other solution that requires the victim to retreat back into oblivion never to be heard from again on this matter.

So you have a #metoo rally in HOLLYWOOD, and no active stars of stage or screen show up? Listen, Hollywood is ALL about reading between the lines. This is a world out here that depends on exclusivity of information and the power levels that come from people simply knowing processes and procedures based on information that no one overtly speaks of. lol. So I can only tell you that Alyssa Milano, who promoted the use of the #metoo hashtag, and the many other actresses who have participated in the #metoo 'movement' by using the hashtag, for none of those people to bother showing up at the HOLLYWOOD #metoo rally, is an unwritten and unspoken message that speaks volumes.

But then, there's the creepy. The Academy held its Governor's dinner last night and, as I'm sure many of you have heard by now, much to the freaking and creeping out of even seasoned local entertainment news anchors here in LA, there was little said of the current scandal on the red carpet and NOT A WORD spoken of Hollywood's troubles from the stage. Dustin Hoffman, who has been accused of what I think is an actual crime, like I said, it's now hard to keep up with all the charges, received warm applause when he was introduced.

So there may be more coming out on this person or that person. But Hollywood itself is closing ranks, I'm sure, effectively threatening careers, if not personal financial destruction, and soon enough it will be business as usual.

Here's why. Look at the real impact some of this has had already. Take Louis C.K. WOW the contracts he had in place which made money for many important and entrenched elements of the infrastructure. All canceled. Powerful TV networks scrambling to replace some of its most flagship content. Powerful agencies cutting lose their biggest most lucrative properties. People have to be asking now, where does it end? So we go from, okay, let's voice our support of the purging of this kind of behavior to, very quickly, let's STFU and build that mote around the castle and start filling it with crocodiles.

Very discouraging moment right now.

The other of the three key people in the origins of the #metoo movement, the lady who had the MySpace pages going on ten years WAS at the rally yesterday and said something like the following. "This is bigger than Hollywood."

Geez. People are so naive. This isn't bigger than Hollywood. On the contrary. Hollywood is bigger than this. Hollywood has been above the law on this issue for a hundred years now. Hollywood MEANS giant media conglomerates that can influence or flat out control what ends up in the New York Times, NBC, what ends up being enacted or not in Washington, what ends up happening in the investigations by law enforcement, or, whether there are even investigations to begin with. Heretofore, to wit, there haven't been any. lol.

Hollywood used sexual favors in the 1960s, sent starlets to Washington to screw congressmen and senators, in order to get the licensing legislation they desired enacted. That licensing legislation took away a key freedom of artistic expression that was, until that time, enjoyed by the American people. That would be the ability to shoot films on a public street. Think about that, people. They used sex to manipulated Washington to take away a basic freedom of expression from the American people. The licensing thing wasn't about licensing really. It was about monopolizing movie making. But they never let that be known to the politicians in Washington because they’re SMART. Way smarter than anyone in DC. Anyway.

Again. Americans have this massive thing in their midst. They don't understand it or how it impacts their lives at all. That thing is California. It's like the Roman Empire. And LA is Rome. And the entertainment industry is like the Roman Senate.

Genero36

PostPosted: 11/16/17 6:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sylvester Stallone Allegedly Forced Teen Into Threesome in 1986 and Threatened to 'Beat Her Head In'

Quote:
The teen told police Stallone then invited de Luca to join them, which made her “very uncomfortable.” According to the report, the girl said she did not want to have sexual contact with the bodyguard, but felt like she had no choice. De Luca, who was fatally shot by police in 2013, then proceeded to have sex with the teen without her consent; Stallone later forced her to perform oral sex on him.”

“She states there was no actual physical force, but she did feel intimidated,” the police report read.

The teen told authorities Stallone threatened to “beat her head in” if she reported the incident to anyone. A friend of the victim notified a hotel employee about the incident. The employee then called the police.

When authorities asked if she wanted to pursue charges, the teen declined.

“I'm humiliated and ashamed, but I don't want to prosecute,” she said, according to the report. “I'm kind of scared and I'm very ashamed. I don't want anybody else to have that happen to them, but I don't want to prosecute. I cannot talk about this anymore, please leave me alone.”

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2017/11/sylvester-stallone-forced-teen-threesome-threatened-to-beat-her-head-in-1986

Sylvester Stallone Denies Decades-Old Report of Sexual Assault Against a 16-Year-Old

Quote:
Sylvester Stallone has denied a decades-old police report reportedly filed by 16-year-old girl who claimed the actor and his bodyguard sexually assaulted her in a Las Vegas hotel room in 1986.

“This is a ridiculous, categorically false story,” the star’s spokeswoman, Michelle Bega, told PEOPLE in a statement. “No one was ever aware of this story until it was published today, including Mr. Stallone. At no time was Mr. Stallone ever contacted by any authorities or anyone else regarding this matter.”

http://people.com/movies/sylvester-stallone-denies-decades-old-report-sexual-assault-against-teenager/

PostPosted: 11/17/17 9:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
Ryan Seacrest is the latest to be accused of misconduct.

The claim comes from a former E! wardrobe stylist, who has come forward to allege that Seacrest behaved inappropriately toward her during his tenure at E! News nearly a decade ago. While the contents of her accusation are not yet public, Seacrest has opted to speak out, strongly disputing the allegations, and will fully cooperate with the investigation into the matter that is currently taking place at E!

"Recently, someone that worked as a wardrobe stylist for me nearly a decade ago at E! News, came forward with a complaint suggesting I behaved inappropriately toward her. If I made her feel anything but respected, I am truly sorry. I dispute these reckless allegations and I plan to cooperate with any corporate inquiries that may result," Seacrest's statement reads.

reat all my colleagues with kindness, dignity, and understanding, as this is a principle that's core to who I am. Throughout my 25 years in the entertainment industry, the majority of my co-workers have been women, and I've endeavored to foster a positive work environment of mutual respect and courtesy, as that's how I believe it should be," he adds. "I'm distraught that anyone or any situation would call that into question. I'm proud of my workplace reputation, and believe my track record will speak for itself. I'm an advocate for women. I will continue to support their voices."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/ryan-seacrest-denies-reckless-misconduct-allegations-from-former-stylist/ar-BBF6Ld0?li=BBnb7Kz

PostPosted: 11/20/17 7:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Eight women say Charlie Rose sexually harassed them — with nudity, groping and lewd calls
Quote:
“In my 45 years in journalism, I have prided myself on being an advocate for the careers of the women with whom I have worked,” Rose said in a statement provided to The Post. “Nevertheless, in the past few days, claims have been made about my behavior toward some former female colleagues.

“It is essential that these women know I hear them and that I deeply apologize for my inappropriate behavior. I am greatly embarrassed. I have behaved insensitively at times, and I accept responsibility for that, though I do not believe that all of these allegations are accurate. I always felt that I was pursuing shared feelings, even though I now realize I was mistaken.

“I have learned a great deal as a result of these events, and I hope others will too. All of us, including me, are coming to a newer and deeper recognition of the pain caused by conduct in the past, and have come to a profound new respect for women and their lives.”

Within hours of the publication of this story, PBS and Bloomberg LP immediately suspended distribution of the “Charlie Rose” show. CBS announced that it was suspending Rose as it looked into the matter.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/eight-women-say-charlie-rose-sexually-harassed-them--with-nudity-groping-and-lewd-calls/2017/11/20/9b168de8-caec-11e7-8321-481fd63f174d_story.html?utm_term=.209a197e68ab

PostPosted: 11/20/17 8:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Fuck, who's next? the Pope?

Genero36

PostPosted: 11/20/17 9:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:

No one's safe.

PostPosted: 11/21/17 4:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:

That might not be such a bad guess with the church history of sexual abuse Shocked

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 11/21/17 8:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If this keeps up these guys are going to be able to start their own alternative media conglomerate. Bad Boys Entertainment. It'll be like the Al Davis Oakland Raiders. The unwanted, disgraced, etc.

Genero36

PostPosted: 11/22/17 1:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-USA Gymnastics doctor apologizes, pleads guilty to criminal sexual conduct

Quote:
Dozens of women, including several gold-medal winning members of the famed "Fierce Five" team of American gymnasts, have accused Nassar of sexual misconduct in his role as the USA Gymnastics doctor.

Nassar was the team physician for the Michigan State University gymnastics and women's crew teams as well as an associate professor at MSU's College of Osteopathic Medicine. He worked at MSU from 1997 to 2016 and served as the USA Gymnastics physician through four Olympic Games.

In all, Nassar had been charged with 22 counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct and 11 counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct at the state level, Megan Hawthorne, deputy press secretary for state Attorney General Bill Schuette, told CNN in July.

Several of the first-degree charges pertained to victims under 13, and all of the state-level charges involve former family friends, gymnasts and patients of Nassar, Hawthorne said.

Separately, Nassar is also awaiting sentencing on federal charges of receiving child pornography, possessing child pornography and a charge that he hid and destroyed evidence in the case. That hearing is scheduled for Monday.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/22/us/us-gymnastics-doctor-plea-hearing/index.html

PostPosted: 11/22/17 3:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:
Ex-USA Gymnastics doctor apologizes, pleads guilty to criminal sexual conduct

Quote:
Dozens of women, including several gold-medal winning members of the famed "Fierce Five" team of American gymnasts, have accused Nassar of sexual misconduct in his role as the USA Gymnastics doctor.

Nassar was the team physician for the Michigan State University gymnastics and women's crew teams as well as an associate professor at MSU's College of Osteopathic Medicine. He worked at MSU from 1997 to 2016 and served as the USA Gymnastics physician through four Olympic Games.

In all, Nassar had been charged with 22 counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct and 11 counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct at the state level, Megan Hawthorne, deputy press secretary for state Attorney General Bill Schuette, told CNN in July.

Several of the first-degree charges pertained to victims under 13, and all of the state-level charges involve former family friends, gymnasts and patients of Nassar, Hawthorne said.

Separately, Nassar is also awaiting sentencing on federal charges of receiving child pornography, possessing child pornography and a charge that he hid and destroyed evidence in the case. That hearing is scheduled for Monday.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/22/us/us-gymnastics-doctor-plea-hearing/index.html

Let's see if someone lifts the lid off gynecologists and urologists.
Ay Mate

PostPosted: 11/24/17 10:25 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I think some, not all of these accusations are complete bullshit. A lot of probably true, but there are also some that are just people trying to extort money. Chris Rock said it best when he said he doesn’t work with or employ women as part of his entourage because they can say what they want and accuse whomever they want and get away with it because people will always believe the woman over the man, end up suing and making a fortune. There is a lot of that going on too. Like I said, not all, but some....

Genero36

PostPosted: 11/27/17 9:35 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richard Branson Accused of Sexual Assault by Joss Stone’s Backup Singer; Says He Has ‘No Recollection’ of Incident

Quote:
Speaking with The Sun, Antonia Jenae — a backup singer for British songstress Joss Stone — claims the Virgin CEO sexually assaulted her during a party on his private island in the British Virgin Islands in 2010, when he “motorboated” her cleavage while making engine noises. “His behaviour was disgusting. I feel like it was sexual assault,” she said. “We were by the bar and he was saying bye to everyone. He came up to me and put his face in my breasts. He went ‘brrrrrr’ and just walked away. It was surreal, totally out of the blue. Joss and I were like, ‘What the hell was that?!’ Everyone was wondering why I wasn’t angry because I’m usually a firebrand. But I was just too shocked.”

http://www.vulture.com/2017/11/richard-branson-accused-of-sexual-assault-by-motorboating.html

PostPosted: 11/28/17 9:21 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CBS is dropping Jeremy Piven’s show amid sexual misconduct allegations against the actor

Quote:
CBS is reportedly ending its drama “Wisdom of the Crowd” amid multiple sexual misconduct allegations against lead actor Jeremy Piven, according to TVLine and several entertainment news outlets.

The network will air the remainder of its original 13-episode order, but it will not produce any new episodes, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

Piven, who is facing sexual misconduct allegations from at least three women, appeared to confirm the show’s end in a tweet.

“ . . . sorry we don’t get to continue with this great family we have created,” he said in a Twitter post on Monday. “Proud of the work we did,” he said, adding that the episodes will be finished “with full hearts.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/11/28/cbs-is-dropping-jeremy-piven-drama-amid-sexual-misconduct-allegations-against-the-actor/?utm_term=.6fd6185da425

PostPosted: 11/29/17 8:35 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NBC fires Matt Lauer after complaint about 'inappropriate sexual behavior'

Quote:
Matt Lauer was fired from NBC News on Wednesday after an employee filed a complaint about "inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace," the network announced.

Savannah Guthrie made the announcement at the top of the "Today" show. Lauer has been the cornerstone of the program, one of the most profitable franchises on television, for two decades.

NBC News chairman Andrew Lack said in a memo to staff that it was the first complaint lodged against Lauer in his career at the network. But he said "we were also presented with reason to believe this may not have been an isolated incident."

Lauer was informed of the network's decision late Tuesday night, before he went to bed, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/29/media/matt-lauer/index.html

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: