RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Trump suggests he's about done with Puerto

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArtBest23

PostPosted: 10/12/17 12:32 pm    ::: Trump suggests he's about done with Puerto Reply Reply with quote

Rico, says the problems pre-existed the hurricane, and that It's Puerto Rico's own fault and responsibility.

PR's former Governor just called Trump a "racist" live on MSNBC. Yes, that is exactly the word he used and stuck to when challenged.

Obviously Trump doesnot give a shit about a bunch of Hispanics who don't vote for President, but doesn't like the criticism he's getting, so has adopted the "It's not my fault" defense.

Meanwhile nearly 90% of the island remains without power and the death toll continues to rise.

How many years were FEMA and the Corps of Engineers in New Orleans after Katrina?

Edit- Amusing exchange. Some FEMA official (I think)(Mark somebody) was just live on MSNBC insisting we're all misreading Trumps very clear Tweets and that the feds will be in PR as long as they're needed, and this is a long term process, despite Trump's comments. "Liberals are trying to make this a divisive issue."

Yeah, that must be it. Razz

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 10/12/17 1:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Gen Kelly just did a press conf. After saying "I'm not quitting today and as far as I know I won't be fired today" he made it clear that the WH spin on Trump's Puerto Rico tweet is that Trump was ONLY talking about the military, FEMA and first responders only being there temporarily, and that's correct because then it has to transition to a Federal/Puerto Rico "partnership." Basically the same story the guy on MSNBC was struggling to deliver.

Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly what Trump was thinking. Laughing

It obviously took the WH Office of Damage Control a while to come up with that whopper.

justintyme

PostPosted: 10/12/17 2:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The man is incompetent and a text book narcissist. He divides the world up into two categories, "people who support me" and "people who don't". And if you fall into the second category, then he doesn't give a shit about you and will throw you under whatever bus is handy.

Basically, the second group challenges the reality of his delusional world in which he is the supreme being, and that dissonance can only be rectified in his mind by those people not mattering, or only being out to get him, or just being "fake". The people left trying to rectify Trump World with the world the rest of us live in are left desperately trying to explain the inexplicable. Which explains why so many top aids keep leaking to the press.

PostPosted: 10/12/17 2:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme

PostPosted: 10/12/17 3:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

^Color me shocked that certain people don't give a fuck about Puerto Rico either.

PostPosted: 10/12/17 3:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

What FEMA has sent to Puerto Rico for food.

PostPosted: 10/12/17 3:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WTF. It's not even the good skittles.

PostPosted: 10/12/17 3:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They weren't Bounty either. Very Happy

I don't think I've had Vienna Sausages since I was in Boy Scouts. They were essentially inedible then too.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 10/12/17 3:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
^Color me shocked that certain people don't give a fuck about Puerto Rico either.

Yeah. I didn't even have to look to know who the poster was.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 10/12/17 3:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
The man is incompetent and a text book narcissist. He divides the world up into two categories, "people who support me" and "people who don't". And if you fall into the second category, then he doesn't give a shit about you and will throw you under whatever bus is handy.

Somewhere you need to work into there " people who look like me" and "people who don't."

I think if you fall into the second category of this one he just assumes you fall into the second of your categories too, with the same result.

cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 10/14/17 6:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

he's not racist. he's a patriot. Laughing

PostPosted: 10/19/17 8:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Trump Gives Himself a 10 Out of 10 on Puerto Rico Storm Aid

Quote:
(Bloomberg) -- President Donald Trump Thursday said his administration’s response to Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico deserves a perfect “10” rating, even as only one in five residents has electricity.

Trump also suggested that he wants repayment of any loans provided for reconstruction to take precedence over the commonwealth’s existing debt. He met with the commonwealth’s governor, Ricardo Rossello, at the White House.

President Donald Trump and Puerto Rico Governor Ricardo Rossello speak to reporters at the White House.

Quote:
Rating the White House’s handling of the storm on a scale of 1 to 10, Trump said, “I give ourselves a 10,” because “we have provided so much so fast.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-gives-himself-a-10-out-of-10-on-puerto-rico-storm-aid/ar-AAtJfX4

PostPosted: 10/19/17 9:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: