RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Fake news out of NBC reports Rex Tillerson stepping down
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
justintyme

PostPosted: 10/05/17 8:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

More evidence has come out from even more senior White House officals, and it seems that Trump doesn't believe Tillerson's denial either.

PostPosted: 10/05/17 8:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I would not be shocked if Tillerson called Trump a moron. I also don't care.

PostPosted: 10/05/17 9:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
I would not be shocked if Tillerson called Trump a moron. I also don't care.

I agree. I know lots of people, including me, who have called their bosses morons and a lot worse, but were never on the "verge of resigning".
cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 10/05/17 11:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

[quote="GlennMacGrady"]
justintyme wrote:

But eyewitness statements are, in fact, evidence.

There's confusion in this discussion. Forget the court of "journalism", the former sourcing and ethical standards of which have long been dead, especially regarding liberal media coverage of all things Trump.

Wow.

Did the so-called liberal press (defined as?) have less ethical standards dealing with Trump than it did Clinton? I don't think so.

In general, they let him pathologically lie daily throughout the campaign and narrowed her entire candidacy to "private server emails".

Trump as victim is, as the Trumpanzees like to say, "fake news".

I'm amazed people are still duped.

PostPosted: 10/05/17 11:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Doesn't anyone here see how FAT the trolls are getting, with all the smorgasbord of feedings? Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 10/06/17 12:57 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Doesn't anyone here see how FAT the trolls are getting, with all the smorgasbord of feedings? Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

Yeah, but sometimes you get bored and just have to jump on down under the bridge for a while. Wink

PostPosted: 10/06/17 8:01 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
Yeah, I'm done with this.

Unnamed sources is a major part of journalism, and the fact that you can’t get that into your head means this is a pointless conversation as you don't have the mental facilities necessary for it. People see something happen behind closed doors and feel it is in the public's interest to know so they come forward to the press. The press then vets this information with other sources they have cultivated, and if they received confirmation of the information they go to press with it. This is actual journalism, and it is what was taught in the classes I took as an undergrad.

But eyewitness statements are, in fact, evidence.

Anyways, have fun on your moronic crusade.

"You're done with this" but still making postsd on the subject at 2 in the morning.

"I took a journalism class" and now you're an "expert." That's a good one. You learned about "journalism" from someone who is not good enough to be a real journalist and decided to teach it instead. And you took one class. Yeah you're a real expert. An expert at name calling (and whining when you don't get in the last word).

The sources are unnamed because they don't want to get sued for libel. Did they teach you that in your little journalism class? Because I studied law. And it wasn't just one class either.

Queenie

PostPosted: 10/06/17 12:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
It's also not a denial.

It's also not an admission.

Ex-Ref wrote:
How are you so sure that he didn't? Or are you saying that he didn't call him a moron because he actually called him a FUCKING moron?

Well the rest of the story was a lie so why should anyone believe the moron part?
You can believe what you want. Until there is even a shred of evidence or a named source it's just another phony story.
How are you so sure that Sandy Hook wasn't a conspiracy? Did you know any of the victims? People with no credibility whatsoever are saying it's true. Maybe YOU should prove that it's not. Do you see how stupid that logic is? Apply that to your "Rex called Trump a moron" conspiracy.

I hope I'm misreading you, because otherwise I'm going to have to ask you to not go where I think you're going with Sandy Hook.

PostPosted: 10/06/17 1:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:
I hope I'm misreading you, because otherwise I'm going to have to ask you to not go where I think you're going with Sandy Hook.

I'm not saying that Sandy Hook was a conspiracy, if that's what you're asking. My point was that some people believe it because other people claim that it was. Without any burden of proof whatsoever, some people are willing to believe anything because they want it to. Hope that clears it up. But no, I'm not a Sandy Hook conspiracist. I think it's sick that some are advancing this theory.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 10/06/17 1:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Well heck, if Briethbart and Inforwars say so, it must be so.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 10/06/17 1:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
More evidence has come out from even more senior White House officals, and it seems that Trump doesn't believe Tillerson's denial either.

No, evidently Trump is furious that Tillerson quite obviously declined to deny it.

Gee, if he never said it, it would have been so easy to make his boss happy by just saying "I never called Trump a fucking moron." I wonder why he didn't just deny saying it. Shocked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: