Lynx
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Sparks
77%
 77%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 35

Shades

PostPosted: 09/29/17 9:48 pm    ::: Lynx @ Sparks - 10/01/17 Reply Reply with quote

WNBA Finals - Game 4
Los Angeles, CA - 8:30 PM ET

TV: ESPN
Online: http://www.espn.com/watch

Game info:
http://www.wnba.com/game/20171001/MINLAS

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
toad455

PostPosted: 09/29/17 10:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sparks really seem to have the momentum & energy to take it at home.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
dinkytown

PostPosted: 09/29/17 10:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Only hope this series goes 5 is Parker playing like shit with 1 day rest IMO. I don't think Sparks will lose a chance to clinch at home a second year in a row.

Ladyvol777

PostPosted: 09/29/17 11:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Go LA, and CP3

LynxFan32

PostPosted: 09/29/17 11:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dinkytown wrote:
Only hope this series goes 5 is Parker playing like shit with 1 day rest IMO. I don't think Sparks will lose a chance to clinch at home a second year in a row.
not really the only hope...but I guess go with that if you want πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€”

PostPosted: 09/30/17 3:10 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hope LA finishes minny off.Sims playing a key role on a championship winning team would silence most of her critics.

Michelle89

PostPosted: 09/30/17 4:27 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dinkytown wrote:

Solid possibility though

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clichοΏ½s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." οΏ½Karen Bryant
wnbashockballa

PostPosted: 09/30/17 7:30 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

series is over LA will be back to back champs minny is old time to re up the roster

PostPosted: 09/30/17 7:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sparks will be looking to become the first back-to-back champs since the 2001-02 Sparks.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/30/17 9:09 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Who wins Finals MVP if the sparks do win ? CP again ? Nnekka ? Chelsea leads in scoring but her ATO has been out of control. Nneka has made minimal impact with last night being her best performance. Maybe tomorrow nights game will decide .

PostPosted: 09/30/17 9:15 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

wnbashockballa wrote:
series is over LA will be back to back champs minny is old time to re up the roster
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€πŸ€”πŸ€” I am glad you think the series is over with a lot of basketball still to play...smh

PostPosted: 09/30/17 9:25 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Who wins Finals MVP if the sparks do win ? CP again ? Nnekka ? Chelsea leads in scoring but her ATO has been out of control. Nneka has made minimal impact with last night being her best performance. Maybe tomorrow nights game will decide .

Gray or Parker.

wnbashockballa

PostPosted: 09/30/17 9:59 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

LynxFan32 wrote:
wnbashockballa wrote:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€πŸ€”πŸ€” I am glad you think the series is over with a lot of basketball still to play...smh

really lynx looked like shit all series coulda easily been sweep reeve really isn't making the adjustments each game sparks been killing them going back door.
there playing hellified defense on the lynx ..lynx nee do bring there A+++++ game on sunday to win on sparks home court again to push it to 5

PostPosted: 09/30/17 10:01 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

Gray or Parker.

hands down Parker will get MVP if they win grey gotta put up like 30 and some other stats to sway the voters else way lol

PostPosted: 09/30/17 10:27 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

wnbashockballa wrote:
LynxFan32 wrote:
wnbashockballa wrote:

really lynx looked like shit all series coulda easily been sweep reeve really isn't making the adjustments each game sparks been killing them going back door.
there playing hellified defense on the lynx ..lynx nee do bring there A+++++ game on sunday to win on sparks home court again to push it to 5
the lynx out played LA in game 2 and except for the 1st quarter in game 1. They played crappy yesterday in one game so I don't know how you say they looked like that all series. Could have been a sweep lol, not really...it could have been like it is now...oh wait that is how it is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the lynx starters need to show up but also Maya will most likely not be in foul trouble in game 4. Only losers will look at a situation in a do or die and just give up....the lynx aren't losers whether they win game 4 or not....they are going to give it their all.....saying it's all over because it is 2-1 is the stupidity πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, but I guess that is why fans do not play the get and the players do πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹

PostPosted: 09/30/17 11:24 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

{Just looking for trouble}

I suspect after some of those crazy calls against her in Game Two Candace may have decided that Maya is evil! and must be destroyed. Now we have Candace soliciting foul calls for Maya in Game Three. As Reeve said earlier to one of the refs who Candace was pushing her case with, "Who's the referee!?!" Laughing

PostPosted: 09/30/17 11:30 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jap wrote:
{Just looking for trouble}

I suspect after some of those crazy calls against her in Game Two Candace may have decided that Maya is evil! and must be destroyed. Now we have Candace soliciting foul calls for Maya in Game Three. As Reeve said earlier to one of the refs who Candace was pushing her case with, "Who's the referee!?!" Laughing

Well thats justice being served because maya did this also countless times in games 1 & 2 back in minnesota so . #Karma

PostPosted: 09/30/17 12:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

IF lynx lose this would be the 1st time an active MVP that made it to the finals didn't win the championship right? also Maya's never streak of not going more than a yr with out winning a championship is over

PostPosted: 09/30/17 12:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I played at FSU LynxFan32 I know basketball IJS you can keep ur emojis I gave my 2 cents from what I see is it over no but lets be realistic u think spark wanna go back to Minny nah

PostPosted: 09/30/17 1:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

wnbashockballa wrote:
I played at FSU LynxFan32 I know basketball IJS you can keep ur emojis I gave my 2 cents from what I see is it over no but lets be realistic u think spark wanna go back to Minny nah
your 2 cents is fine but saying the lynx played bad and acting like LA played boss all 3 games is old and not right

PostPosted: 09/30/17 2:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

wnbashockballa wrote:
IF lynx lose this would be the 1st time an active MVP that made it to the finals didn't win the championship right? also Maya's never streak of not going more than a yr with out winning a championship is over

The Lynx will also set the record for most times not winning a title when they are the #1 overall seed, and combined with the two times she lost as the #1 seed in college, Maya will have lost in the playoffs 5 times as the top seed, making her arguably the biggest loser/choker in postseason history if not at least dispelling the notion that all she does is win.

LynxFan32

PostPosted: 09/30/17 2:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SpaceJunkie wrote:
wnbashockballa wrote:

The Lynx will also set the record for most times not winning a title when they are the #1 overall seed, and combined with the two times she lost as the #1 seed in college, Maya will have lost in the playoffs 5 times as the top seed, making her arguably the biggest loser/choker in postseason history if not at least dispelling the notion that all she does is win.
why do you post anymore πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

PostPosted: 09/30/17 3:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

LynxFan32 wrote:
SpaceJunkie wrote:
wnbashockballa wrote:

why do you post anymore πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And what do you contribute to these message boards/Twitter besides being nothing but a jerk and an *******?

ChicagoAnnie

PostPosted: 09/30/17 3:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

parker on 1 day rest...nope... the sparks will have to win it with the leadership of others Sunday. no slight to candace...it's just been this way for a few seasons now.

jap

PostPosted: 09/30/17 4:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ChicagoAnnie wrote:
parker on 1 day rest...nope... the sparks will have to win it with the leadership of others Sunday. no slight to candace...it's just been this way for a few seasons now.

Candace is gonna be high on adrenaline and the smell of championship gold. It's time for the Princess turned Queen to showcase that killer instinct and infect her teammates with it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: