Lynx
26%
 26%  [ 11 ]
Sparks
73%
 73%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 42

Shades

PostPosted: 09/26/17 8:57 pm    ::: Lynx @ Sparks - 9/29/17 Reply Reply with quote

WNBA Finals - Game 3
Los Angeles, CA - 9:00 PM ET

TV: ESPN2
Online: http://www.espn.com/watch

Game info:
http://www.wnba.com/game/20170929/MINLAS

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
adamj95

PostPosted: 09/26/17 9:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Both teams are capable of playing better offensively than what we saw tonight. Go Lynx!

PostPosted: 09/26/17 9:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sparks at home a few days of rest. Probably out for revenge after tonight's treatment. LA by 7+

PostPosted: 09/26/17 9:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Which team can get a 20+ point lead and hold off a rally this time?

toad455

PostPosted: 09/26/17 9:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I think Sparks [easily] take Game 3. Being home will be more comfortable, the refs will be on their side & Magic will be in their heads before the game to win this one at home.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/26/17 9:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
I think Sparks [easily] take Game 3. Being home will be more comfortable, the refs will be on their side & Magic will be in their heads before the game to win this one at home.

X________________

PostPosted: 09/26/17 10:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dinkytown wrote:
Which team can get a 20+ point lead and hold off a rally this time?

agree the first team to got up by 20 will just hold on enough to win by 1 or 2 in the closing seconds lol

PostPosted: 09/27/17 11:46 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I don't know what to make of this series after these last two games.

PostPosted: 09/27/17 11:50 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I think a lot will depend on how the refs call the action in the paint. Minny is strongly dependent on scoring from Fowles and if Ogumwike continues to climb all over her and gets away with it Minny will have a big problem.

kojthiabkuv

PostPosted: 09/27/17 12:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

let's go Lynx!

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/27/17 12:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Angus24 wrote:
I think a lot will depend on how the refs call the action in the paint. Minny is strongly dependent on scoring from Fowles and if Ogumwike continues to climb all over her and gets away with it Minny will have a big problem.

Same Goes for Maya Ref # 4

PostPosted: 09/27/17 1:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
they won't easily take nothing 😂😂😂 it has been a fight and just because there in LA just means they switched states...the refs may be on their side...but may not...I don't see it as an easy victory for any side

PostPosted: 09/27/17 1:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:

Yeah, that's where I am at. I think anyone with a prediction at all is talking a bit out of their butts. Wink

What we know from the first two games is that both teams should have won running away the games they did win, yet the series could have easily been 2-0 at this point for either one. How to take what we have seen and make any sort of prediction at all based upon it...yeah, not gonna happen.

PostPosted: 09/27/17 1:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
Genero36 wrote:

Yeah, that's where I am at. I think anyone with a prediction at all is talking a bit out of their butts. Wink

What we know from the first two games is that both teams should have won running away the games they did win, yet the series could have easily been 2-0 at this point for either one. How to take what we have seen and make any sort of prediction at all based upon it...yeah, not gonna happen.

the basketball gods are trolling us... ALL OF US.

tfan

PostPosted: 09/28/17 7:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AQ8WwV0ZqG8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yUYjVbGiZCA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

readyAIMfire53

PostPosted: 09/28/17 7:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Chelsea on a roll. She's Magic on the floor. It's time for her to exude magic on and off the floor. See that big smile? That's Magic all the way. It's time for her to reveal herself all the way.

PS: 1st job - keep CP3 off the 3 pt line in shoot around. Then the Magic/Chelsea double threat to get her all the way in the game from the jump. Get Candace out of her own head. Left foot. Right foot. Pause. Repeat.

Alana/Odyssey/Chelsea vs Whay. GET IN HER HEAD!

GO SPARKS ALL THE WAY!!!

~rAf
zune69

PostPosted: 09/28/17 8:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm afraid Maya's going to have a huge bounce back game...30p/7r/5a.....hope I'm wrong.

hangtyme24

PostPosted: 09/28/17 11:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:
I'm afraid Maya's going to have a huge bounce back game...30p/7r/5a.....hope I'm wrong.

Maya always shows up in LA, thats why im scared to go to any games lol. The Sparks are 1-2 against Maya when I'm in the building. We have to lock down the supporting cast. Augustus can't get those open elbow jumpers and open threes. We can't allow Whalen to penatrate and set up her team for easy buckets. Syl will get hers also but we can't allow the rest of the team to get offensive rebounds and second chance points.Chelsea has to be smarter with the ball and Beard needs to stay out of foul trouble. Candace better post up like she's playing Uconn and/or take a step back when she's taking those long js. Nneka needs to attack Syl and keep looking for her shot, she's quicker than Syl and needs to take advantage on the high post. Easier said than done but I expect to LA focused and locked in from opening tip.

PostPosted: 09/29/17 12:28 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

hangtyme24 wrote:
Candace better post up like she's playing Uconn .

+1

Last edited by zune69 on 09/29/17 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
sportsfan48

PostPosted: 09/29/17 1:39 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

As a Mercury fan, I don't want either team to win but unfortunately that is not how it works. From personal observation of these teams and professional teams for many years, I think the edge goes to Minnesota. The Lynx are mentally stronger, IMO, than LA. And in close games, mental strength goes a long way.

tfan

PostPosted: 09/29/17 3:48 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OMkl4GszFfE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ClayK

PostPosted: 09/29/17 9:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The impact of a home crowd on the refs is real, but I don't think definitive in this case. It's more random than predetermined. All it takes is one shaky call at the wrong time, and the game changes.

As for Magic, I pretty much doubt the influence of any pregame talks or fiery speeches at this level. I always watch the pregame speeches from the coaches, and they sound just like the ones you hear in high school -- and only rarely do those have any impact. And these are professionals, who have heard these same speeches for 20 years.

The game will be decided by which team shoots the ball better, very likely. It's a make it or miss it sport, and if one team makes five more threes than the other, it's on the way to a win.

PostPosted: 09/29/17 10:56 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ClayK wrote:
The impact of a home crowd on the refs is real, but I don't think definitive in this case. It's more random than predetermined. All it takes is one shaky call at the wrong time, and the game changes.

As for Magic, I pretty much doubt the influence of any pregame talks or fiery speeches at this level. I always watch the pregame speeches from the coaches, and they sound just like the ones you hear in high school -- and only rarely do those have any impact. And these are professionals, who have heard these same speeches for 20 years.

The game will be decided by which team shoots the ball better, very likely. It's a make it or miss it sport, and if one team makes five more threes than the other, it's on the way to a win.

made me laugh. so true.

- Amanda Gorman
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/29/17 12:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nneka needs to show up this game. First 2 games sub par performances and playing as a role player did not help the team.

PostPosted: 09/29/17 12:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Can't wait for tonight's game, the only finals game I can attend this time around. Hoping for a re-energized Sparks Team and a packed and energetic crowd tonight. Let's get it Sparks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: