View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ay Mate

PostPosted: 09/28/17 7:28 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Catch24Rules wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
toad455 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
toad455 wrote:
So 2 games of the Finals are done and still no announcement. Does make me a little worried something is up.

Not always a bad thing , maybe expansion at worst maybe a team moving Embarassed

Yeah, that wouldn't concern me. I'd actually be happy if it was expansion. A little worried it might be contraction(Atlanta, Dallas?).

Hey hey keep my Wings out of this , We will be here in 2018 . More STH have signed up than any of the two previous seasons. Cambage returning should hopefully give us a little clout for a little more time to produce something great here in dallas. 2 Seasons and they give up seems a bit pre-mature.l

L
I live 5 minutes from College Park Center and will be a Wings STH in 2018. Haven't been an STH in past seasons due to medical issues, but all is good now. I am looking forward to next season and am so stoked about Cambage's return.

Nothing has been confirmed about Cambage. With her track record, I’m surprised anyone here is even ‘thinking’ she’s coming back for sure.

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 09/28/17 7:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
Catch24Rules wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
toad455 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
toad455 wrote:
So 2 games of the Finals are done and still no announcement. Does make me a little worried something is up.

Not always a bad thing , maybe expansion at worst maybe a team moving Embarassed

Yeah, that wouldn't concern me. I'd actually be happy if it was expansion. A little worried it might be contraction(Atlanta, Dallas?).

Hey hey keep my Wings out of this , We will be here in 2018 . More STH have signed up than any of the two previous seasons. Cambage returning should hopefully give us a little clout for a little more time to produce something great here in dallas. 2 Seasons and they give up seems a bit pre-mature.l

L
I live 5 minutes from College Park Center and will be a Wings STH in 2018. Haven't been an STH in past seasons due to medical issues, but all is good now. I am looking forward to next season and am so stoked about Cambage's return.

Nothing has been confirmed about Cambage. With her track record, I’m surprised anyone here is even ‘thinking’ she’s coming back for sure.

Yeah, I wouldn't go all-in with the expectations either tbh. I do think her intent is there, but one injury tripping over some little guard in the WNBL this season could easily get that plane ticket cancelled.

Great to hear that things are looking up for you health-wise though, Catch24Rules. Smile

PostPosted: 09/28/17 9:48 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:

This has dumbfounded me for awhile but ya gotta love the loyalty, persistence and blind faith. Maybe its just that I'm a pessimist.
Catch24Rules

PostPosted: 09/28/17 9:52 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
Catch24Rules wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
toad455 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
toad455 wrote:

L

Yeah, I wouldn't go all-in with the expectations either tbh. I do think her intent is there, but one injury tripping over some little guard in the WNBL this season could easily get that plane ticket cancelled.

Great to hear that things are looking up for you health-wise though, Catch24Rules. Smile

Thanks so much Luuuc! I'm not throwing all my $$ on the table that she will definitely be back, but am for sure tossing some pennies out there to keep some "positive mojo" going in the hopes that it happens. Wink

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/28/17 11:09 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
Catch24Rules wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
toad455 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
toad455 wrote:

L

Check the Dallas wings thread please 2018. Shes verbally stated she will be in dallas , lets not be that fan who makes it hard for a player to grow up and become an adult . 2nd chance anyone ?

PostPosted: 09/28/17 11:11 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Catch24Rules wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
toad455 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
toad455 wrote:

Hey hey keep my Wings out of this , We will be here in 2018 . More STH have signed up than any of the two previous seasons. Cambage returning should hopefully give us a little clout for a little more time to produce something great here in dallas. 2 Seasons and they give up seems a bit pre-mature.

Hey hey WFFL !! Cant wait to see you back next season !!!

PostPosted: 09/28/17 2:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
Catch24Rules wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
toad455 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
toad455 wrote:

L

Check the Dallas wings thread please 2018. Shes verbally stated she will be in dallas , lets not be that fan who makes it hard for a player to grow up and become an adult . 2nd chance anyone ?

I know she verbally stated that. Just like has in the past and then changed her mind at the last minute. I have nothing against her, and never said anything about dogging her about not growing up and being an adult. Charlie Collier verbally stated she would play for Uconn. Then she changed her mind. A verbal commitment means nothing. Signing a contract means nothing. When she’s in a uniform, on the floor when the 40 minute timer starts, then we can talk.

pilight

PostPosted: 09/28/17 2:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ClayK wrote:
pilight wrote:
The NBA is about to vote on lottery reform. Perhaps they're going to use the W as a guinea pig.

Good point ... it would make sense to have both lottery systems the same.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/report-nba-approves-draft-lottery-reform-to-prevent-tanking-and-player-resting-rules/

Quote:
The changes, which will reportedly go into effect before the 2019 draft, would give the NBA teams with the three worst records an equal chance at securing the top pick. As it stands now, the league's worst team has a 25 percent chance of getting the No. 1 pick, while the next-worst team's chance drops to 19.9 percent.

PostPosted: 09/28/17 3:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Doubt this affects the WNBA. they have their own separate anti-tanking system in place now.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
ArtBest23

PostPosted: 09/28/17 3:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:

lets not be that fan who makes it hard for a player to grow up and become an adult .

I sincerely doubt any fan has anything whatsoever to do with whether Cambage does or does not "grow up and become an adult". That is entirely on her.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/28/17 6:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
Catch24Rules wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
toad455 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
toad455 wrote:

L

I know she verbally stated that. Just like has in the past and then changed her mind at the last minute. I have nothing against her, and never said anything about dogging her about not growing up and being an adult. Charlie Collier verbally stated she would play for Uconn. Then she changed her mind. A verbal commitment means nothing. Signing a contract means nothing. When she’s in a uniform, on the floor when the 40 minute timer starts, then we can talk.

Liz has not verbally stated ever in the past that she would join Dallas and not show up . And comparing Charlie to Liz is just ridiculous . Let it go shes going to show up were going to beat you and the rest of the league . #WNBAchamps #EndofStory

PostPosted: 09/28/17 6:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Catch24Rules wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
toad455 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
toad455 wrote:

Hey hey keep my Wings out of this , We will be here in 2018 . More STH have signed up than any of the two previous seasons. Cambage returning should hopefully give us a little clout for a little more time to produce something great here in dallas. 2 Seasons and they give up seems a bit pre-mature.

Glad to hear you're doing ok Catch. I'm just as excited for you and the Wings. I hope Liz shows up and shows out next season in Dallas, just not against my Sparks Laughing Laughing

I'm a supporter of expansion but I don't think that's the reason the lottery has been postponed. But what do I know? Lol

PostPosted: 09/28/17 7:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Liz has not verbally stated ever in the past that she would join Dallas and not show up .

Does literally being sat on a plane destined for the US before deciding she didn't want to go not count? If you're drawing a line between what she's said about Tulsa and what she's said about Dallas then that seems a bit thin. You can hardly blame people for taking a wait and see approach with her at this point.

PostPosted: 09/29/17 6:37 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Catch24Rules wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
toad455 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
toad455 wrote:

WFFL!!! Very Happy

Catch24Rules

PostPosted: 09/29/17 6:45 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

hangtyme24 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Catch24Rules wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
toad455 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
toad455 wrote:

Glad to hear you're doing ok Catch. I'm just as excited for you and the Wings. I hope Liz shows up and shows out next season in Dallas, just not against my Sparks Laughing Laughing

I'm a supporter of expansion but I don't think that's the reason the lottery has been postponed. But what do I know? Lol

Thank you hangtyme24! Am really excited that we finally have a team in the Dallas area and even better that they play just down the street from me. I am pulling for your Sparks to win the finals again this year, have been a big fan of their for years. In fact, I am wearing my purple CP3 shirt today at work today and will have it on when I watch the game tonight. Wink Go Sparks!

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/29/17 6:52 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Liz has not verbally stated ever in the past that she would join Dallas and not show up .

Does literally being sat on a plane destined for the US before deciding she didn't want to go not count? If you're drawing a line between what she's said about Tulsa and what she's said about Dallas then that seems a bit thin. You can hardly blame people for taking a wait and see approach with her at this point.

Its Not thin at all. Tulsa is NOT the City Of Dallas. Major differences if you have ever visited both im just saying. Id turn around on a flight to Tulsa myself!

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 10/03/17 11:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Has the lottery draw been rescheduled?

PostPosted: 10/04/17 7:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:

nope.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
dtsnms

PostPosted: 10/04/17 8:27 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

nope.

well, yeah but not announced or publicly confirmed

pilight

PostPosted: 10/04/17 9:00 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
toad455 wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

nope.

A tentative date, you might say

PostPosted: 10/04/17 9:12 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
dtsnms wrote:
toad455 wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

nope.

Stronger than tentative, but I can't say it Crying or Very sad

PUmatty

PostPosted: 10/04/17 10:03 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
pilight wrote:
dtsnms wrote:
toad455 wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

nope.

Less tentative than the one they had previously announced?

dtsnms

PostPosted: 10/04/17 11:32 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PUmatty wrote:
dtsnms wrote:
pilight wrote:
dtsnms wrote:
toad455 wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

nope.

Well they didn't tell the teams the other one was canceled until the day before, and they've told them another date. Will that hold? Who can be sure.

PUmatty

PostPosted: 10/04/17 11:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
PUmatty wrote:
dtsnms wrote:
pilight wrote:
dtsnms wrote:
toad455 wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

nope.

Well they didn't tell the teams the other one was canceled until the day before, and they've told them another date. Will that hold? Who can be sure.

I was just being a little silly. As with Liz Cambage, I'll believe it when I see it Wink

myrtle

PostPosted: 10/04/17 11:53 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

just seems weird they haven't announced it if they have set a possible maybe sometimes date. hmmm. maybe I answered my own question.

- Amanda Gorman
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: