RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Dems Push for Single Payer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 09/18/17 6:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
GlennMacGrady wrote:
Whatever health care is, it is not being provided by Obamacare. Obamacare does not provide health care. To some people, it provides health insurance policies, but the deductibles and premiums are so high as to render actual medical care back to the luxury status. To others, Obamacare provides a rationed and spotty medical care system (Medicaid) paid for by a bureaucratically circuitous redistribution of taxpayer wealth.

Just not accurate. I have a MOST affordable policy through ACA that's serving me very well. Projecting these 'absolutes' as complete truth is not conducive to clarity.

Howee, I don't follow your comment. As I understand it, there are four levels of Obamacare policies and prices for them vary dramatically from state to state, with some state exchanges going out of business. Then, of course, there's the issue of how many people are on the policy. If you're happy with the Ocare policy you have, and don't think you are paying luxury prices, then good for you.

But the complaints about premiums and deductibles vis-a-vis the pre-Ocare era were predicted and are now coming from most of the states, and getting worse for next year. I computed in this thread exactly what my Original Medicare costs me.

I just sought an Ocare quote for where I live for single coverage based on a hypothetical age of 64 (just pre-Medicare) and an annual income of $50,000, which takes me out of eligibility for premium tax credits. Of 17 available plans, the least expensive in terms of monthly premium is $658 per month ($7,896 per year) with an annual deductible of $5,685, ER and Dr. copays of 10%, and drug copays from 10%-30%. And I'm restricted to a network of doctors and hospitals in my state.

This means I would have to pay out of pocket ($7,896 + $5,685 =) $13,581, before the policy began to reimburse me one cent for medical costs (except for one preventive care visit). That's 27% of my before tax income.

To me, that's a luxury price compared to my income and to what I paid before Ocare and before I was on Medicare. I was always on private plans that had no to tiny ($150) annual deductibles and had yearly premiums in the $2000 range. The drug plans were better, and I could always choose a regional medical plan that allowed me access to all the top doctors and hospitals in New York and other places.

When you add my wife and her small retirement income onto the plan, the financial cost is disastrous.
mercfan3

PostPosted: 09/18/17 8:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:
which is why you need well thought out plans.

I agree with this 100%, which is why I I wrote what I did above: the need to take it seriously and get input from other single-payer countries and health experts.

But they honestly aren't there yet. This bill doesn’t have a prayer of passing. Its goal is to get Democrats to stop treating it like a dirty word and to continue to grow support for it amongst the populace. The idea is to get it out of people's heads that going to single payer would turn us into Venezuela or the second coming of Soviet Russia.

Yup, I'm still calling BS on you and Jammer.

It's a "dirty word" because of the belief that there is no feasible way to do it.

Coming up with a crappy generic plan does nothing but supply a litmus test for Senators who are thinking about a 2020 run, and who don't want to be attacked by certain segments of liberals.

He's a legislator, hold him to a higher standard.

PostPosted: 09/18/17 9:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I guess you're taking something I said in another thread and maybe remembering someone's dishonest trolling misrepresentation of it. Or you're clairvoyant and just reading my thoughts. Because yeah, me and justin are on the same page.

I don't really want to write things like, this is how politics works, but in some people's case it seems almost necessary.

Years before we can or will EVER get universal health care coverage established in this country, that much-demogogued proposition will have to be brought seriously into the public discussion. It will have to be brought into the mainstream of public discourse. Notice my repeated use of the verb brought. And then it's going to have to marinate in the hearts and minds of the American people for a long time. It will have to be taken and treated seriously by the political elites of this country and by the chattering classes of the establishment media. And, to get even to that point, much will have to be done to break down all the many barriers to it ever actually being treated as a serious proposition, the seen and the many that are unseen, the tentacles that have wrapped themselves around the profits and the rewards of the system as it exists today.

We are not anywhere near there. Universal health care has had its ass kicked so many times in the past few decades that it has seemed since the passage of Obamacare that it would now be considered permanently off of the table. So in that context, and in the dangerous atmosphere of a Republican president and Republican congress circling the ACA with an eye to repealing it without providing anything that's even equal to it, let alone better, here we have single payer health care once again thrown into the discussion.

By a lone congressman? A controversial documentary filmmaker? No. Not this time. This time it is being put forth by a GROUP of mother fucking United States Senators. One thing that is always made painfully evident here, is that you can't count on people understanding politics. But the United States Senate is, as much as anything in this country, a bought and paid for representation of the sold out thing we call the American political system. But not Bernie Sanders. Not Al Franken. Not Elizabeth Warren. Not Kamila Harris. Not Kirstin Gillibrand. And not quite a few other United States Senators who have decided that the time has come not only to BRING this idea up to the highest levels of the US government, but to legitimize it by giving an actual bill their endorsement and support.

The reason YOU don't like any of this, mercfan3, is because you suffer as much from a hatred for Bernie Sanders as your political hero does. Let's call it what it truly is. Bernie Derangement Syndrome. And right at the moment Bernie Sanders and a dozen or more other Democratic US senators have put forward this unprecedented bill offering up single payer for all healthcare in America, it happened to inconveniently coincide with Hillary's book tour and her scorn for Bernie Sanders and all the inflammatory reasoning behind it coming into public view. And so POOF!, you're incensed at Bernie Sanders all over again. Her pain is still fresh and, of course, we all have to feel her pain and so now your pain is fresh again also. Such is the danger and damage of Hillary Clinton rearing up and trying to settle scores when the rest of us would like to move on to something that looks like actual progress.

And so this effort by a heroic group of progressive US senators gets no support and instead nothing but scorn from progressive you. And doubtless the repulsion you feel at seeing Bernie Sanders netting all this attention at this moment will have been replicated in the hearts and minds of so much of Hillary Clinton's fan base. It's damaging. You are living proof. That's what I said, that's what I meant, and that's what a resident troll here dishonestly misrepresented.

You pull up a piece in the Washington Post by an absolutely junior pundit who never in her legacy student at Princeton short life has ever had to worry about where her health care coverage was going to come from. A piece that is as superficial a treatment of the merits of any policy as I've ever seen. But you linked to it! lol. And added, Typical of Sanders.

I say typical of Bernie Derangement Syndrome.

GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 09/19/17 3:47 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:

But, as to the main point

justintyme wrote:
And they definitely would love the idea of not having to worry about deductibles and co-pays.

I'm sure they would. But this type of thinking is exactly why it won't work here. Co-pays and deductibles aren't primarily about collecting money from patients. In reality they are primary tools for utilization management. If people have to pay something themselves, they don't go completely hog wild, and actually exercise a little appropriate restraint.

Want a real world example? Back in the 80s, health care for dependants of active duty military and for retirees was provided through the CHAMPUS program. CHAMPUS operated basically by requiring beneficiaries to go to military health facilities, or to private providers only with a referral from a military health facility. It was cumbersome, unpopular, and costs were skyrocketing out of control.

So Congress enacted the Tricare Demonstration Project (for California and two adjacent states) and when that demonstration period ended, applied Tricare nationwide.

The legislation was clear that the impetus for Tricare was to bring in commercial health insurance companies to run a combination HMO, PPO, and FFS program for activity duty dependents and for retirees, with the goal that these commercial companies would apply commercial network management and utilization management techniques in order to bring down costs.

But the reality is that beneficiaries don't like utilization management. Americans want to get unlimited healthcare, from anyone they want, get any services, devices, and drugs they want, and have someone else - anyone - pay the entire bill. Everybody wants unlimited free healthcare. It's completely unrealistic, but that is the attitude that anyone devising a healthcare system in this country must confront.

In the real world, this can't happen, and so everyone's health plans have limits, on number of doctor visits, days of physical therapy, pre-approvals for some procedures, exclusions for experimental or not-generally-accepted treatments, drug formularies, and most commonly, co-pays and deductibles.

Except when we start talking about the federal treasury and military benefits all that goes out the window. So while Congress said they wanted commercial companies to use commercial utilization management techniques for Tricare, they promptly folded to pressure from highly organized veterans groups and prohibited or severely limited what techniques could be used to restrain utilization and costs. And as a result, Tricare is almost certainly the most luxurious healthcare program in the country, and the costs take a ridiculously large chunk out of the defense budget. There are virtually no drug co-pays so Tricare has the highest Rx utilization of any healthplan. I have friends who are retired military officers entitled to Tricare for life who are executives with large defense contractors entitled to good free commercial family health insurance from their employers who turn the company insurance down because the Tricare benefits are so much richer. No nationwide program that cost as much as Tricare costs would be remotely affordable.

Yet you assume that a single payer national plan would have no deductibles and no co-pays. Not feasible.

The US population has completely unrealistic expectations and demands about healthcare. The irreconcilable reality is that a program that provided the unlimited, unrestrained, unreviewed, no-questions-asked free healthcare that Americans want would be completely unaffordable. (Or would require such severe price controls on providers that within a few years we would have large scale provider shortages.) A program that would would require co-pays, pre-approvals, formularies, gatekeepers, and other highly unpopular restraints on utilization such that it would never be politically acceptable.

Do you think that Americans are going to stand for the government deciding which treatments and drugs will be reimbursed and which won't? Americans can't separate the notions of having free choice about what healthcare they want to receive from the question of who will pay for it. They want whatever they want, and they want someone else to pay. Remember all the Obamacare government "death panel" rubbish? The ridiculous "keep government out of Medicare" signs? You ain't seen nothin' ''till you see a national mandatory government run program institute formularies and pre-approvals.

And before you point to Medicare, realize that (1) most people are still buying private insurance on top of Medicare because Medicare is, by itself, inadequate; (2) in many parts of the country (like DC), a huge portion of the doctor community doesn't participate in Medicare; and (3) Medicare is is basically funded by a Ponzi scheme based on assumptions about increasing workforce and payrolls. As a national health plan, even with all its inadequacies, it would be bankrupt.

Conceptually, a single payer plan can make sense. But expectations in Europe for example are a lot different than they are in the US. People accept a lot of management, controls, and delays that would never fly here. I personally don't think an economically viable plan will ever be politically acceptable. Which means either that it can't ever be enacted, or that a bad plan will be enacted that either provides lousy healthcare, or bankrupts the country, or more likely both.

I think people need to come up with plan B.

An excellent and realistic analysis, persuasively summarizing relevant history and human psychology. I agree with almost all of it. Unfortunately.

And for Art's reasons and some others, I shrink from declaring healthcare, much less government monopolized healthcare, to be a "human right" -- as much as I, too, am attracted to it as an aspirational ideal. Positing universal healthcare as a human right will end up deceiving, disappointing and bankrupting the populace.

I'll use a personal anecdote. I have a friend who's a retired school teacher from a very progressive state. She has a gigantic pension and virtually free healthcare from the state. She proudly quips, "I have a doctor for every part of my body and use them as frequently as possible". No twinge, no itch, no rash goes undoctored.

Her expectation and utilization levels for medical care are the same sort of "free lunchery" that have bankrupted social programs such as welfare, which end up causing more problems than they were idealistically intended to solve.

Meanwhile, many doctors in her state have become little more than high volume chuckers, who spend the little time they give to each patient typing government required reports into computers instead of having a conversation with the patient. That state's retirement pension and healthcare load will become unsustainable in less than a generation, I vouch.
PUmatty

PostPosted: 09/19/17 9:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
ArtBest23 wrote:

But, as to the main point

justintyme wrote:
And they definitely would love the idea of not having to worry about deductibles and co-pays.

I'm sure they would. But this type of thinking is exactly why it won't work here. Co-pays and deductibles aren't primarily about collecting money from patients. In reality they are primary tools for utilization management. If people have to pay something themselves, they don't go completely hog wild, and actually exercise a little appropriate restraint.

Want a real world example? Back in the 80s, health care for dependants of active duty military and for retirees was provided through the CHAMPUS program. CHAMPUS operated basically by requiring beneficiaries to go to military health facilities, or to private providers only with a referral from a military health facility. It was cumbersome, unpopular, and costs were skyrocketing out of control.

So Congress enacted the Tricare Demonstration Project (for California and two adjacent states) and when that demonstration period ended, applied Tricare nationwide.

The legislation was clear that the impetus for Tricare was to bring in commercial health insurance companies to run a combination HMO, PPO, and FFS program for activity duty dependents and for retirees, with the goal that these commercial companies would apply commercial network management and utilization management techniques in order to bring down costs.

But the reality is that beneficiaries don't like utilization management. Americans want to get unlimited healthcare, from anyone they want, get any services, devices, and drugs they want, and have someone else - anyone - pay the entire bill. Everybody wants unlimited free healthcare. It's completely unrealistic, but that is the attitude that anyone devising a healthcare system in this country must confront.

In the real world, this can't happen, and so everyone's health plans have limits, on number of doctor visits, days of physical therapy, pre-approvals for some procedures, exclusions for experimental or not-generally-accepted treatments, drug formularies, and most commonly, co-pays and deductibles.

Except when we start talking about the federal treasury and military benefits all that goes out the window. So while Congress said they wanted commercial companies to use commercial utilization management techniques for Tricare, they promptly folded to pressure from highly organized veterans groups and prohibited or severely limited what techniques could be used to restrain utilization and costs. And as a result, Tricare is almost certainly the most luxurious healthcare program in the country, and the costs take a ridiculously large chunk out of the defense budget. There are virtually no drug co-pays so Tricare has the highest Rx utilization of any healthplan. I have friends who are retired military officers entitled to Tricare for life who are executives with large defense contractors entitled to good free commercial family health insurance from their employers who turn the company insurance down because the Tricare benefits are so much richer. No nationwide program that cost as much as Tricare costs would be remotely affordable.

Yet you assume that a single payer national plan would have no deductibles and no co-pays. Not feasible.

The US population has completely unrealistic expectations and demands about healthcare. The irreconcilable reality is that a program that provided the unlimited, unrestrained, unreviewed, no-questions-asked free healthcare that Americans want would be completely unaffordable. (Or would require such severe price controls on providers that within a few years we would have large scale provider shortages.) A program that would would require co-pays, pre-approvals, formularies, gatekeepers, and other highly unpopular restraints on utilization such that it would never be politically acceptable.

Do you think that Americans are going to stand for the government deciding which treatments and drugs will be reimbursed and which won't? Americans can't separate the notions of having free choice about what healthcare they want to receive from the question of who will pay for it. They want whatever they want, and they want someone else to pay. Remember all the Obamacare government "death panel" rubbish? The ridiculous "keep government out of Medicare" signs? You ain't seen nothin' ''till you see a national mandatory government run program institute formularies and pre-approvals.

And before you point to Medicare, realize that (1) most people are still buying private insurance on top of Medicare because Medicare is, by itself, inadequate; (2) in many parts of the country (like DC), a huge portion of the doctor community doesn't participate in Medicare; and (3) Medicare is is basically funded by a Ponzi scheme based on assumptions about increasing workforce and payrolls. As a national health plan, even with all its inadequacies, it would be bankrupt.

Conceptually, a single payer plan can make sense. But expectations in Europe for example are a lot different than they are in the US. People accept a lot of management, controls, and delays that would never fly here. I personally don't think an economically viable plan will ever be politically acceptable. Which means either that it can't ever be enacted, or that a bad plan will be enacted that either provides lousy healthcare, or bankrupts the country, or more likely both.

I think people need to come up with plan B.

An excellent and realistic analysis, persuasively summarizing relevant history and human psychology. I agree with almost all of it. Unfortunately.

And for Art's reasons and some others, I shrink from declaring healthcare, much less government monopolized healthcare, to be a "human right" -- as much as I, too, am attracted to it as an aspirational ideal. Positing universal healthcare as a human right will end up deceiving, disappointing and bankrupting the populace.

I'll use a personal anecdote. I have a friend who's a retired school teacher from a very progressive state. She has a gigantic pension and virtually free healthcare from the state. She proudly quips, "I have a doctor for every part of my body and use them as frequently as possible". No twinge, no itch, no rash goes undoctored.

Her expectation and utilization levels for medical care are the same sort of "free lunchery" that have bankrupted social programs such as welfare, which end up causing more problems than they were idealistically intended to solve.

Meanwhile, many doctors in her state have become little more than high volume chuckers, who spend the little time they give to each patient typing government required reports into computers instead of having a conversation with the patient. That state's retirement pension and healthcare load will become unsustainable in less than a generation, I vouch.

To be clear - her health care isn't free. It is part of the compensation that she traded her labor for.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 09/19/17 10:20 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PUmatty wrote:

To be clear - her health care isn't free. It is part of the compensation that she traded her labor for.

Well, yes and no.

The pension and post-retirement health care are part of her compensation, but she wasn't promised totally free unlimited unrestrained anytime anywhere anyone access to doctors, prescriptions, tests, etc. any more than she was promised totally free unlimited first class worldwide air travel and endless cruises in retirement.

I actually do think basic healthcare is a fundamental human right like food. But those rights don't extend to a free MRI, visit to a immunologist, and $1000 prescription meds just because you think you might be coming down with a cold any more than they mean an entitlement to a free dinner at Gordon Ramsey's latest restaurant.

Glenn's friend is not alone in her abuse of the system which is why solving the healthcare problem is so difficult in this nation.

It's why we need co-pays and formularies and pre-approvals and the like. We need well-established approaches that force people like Glenn's friend to act reasonably. But she will be right there with the other protestors demanding government stay out of her unlimited free healthcare.

Howee

PostPosted: 09/19/17 10:30 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
Howee wrote:
GlennMacGrady wrote:
Whatever health care is, it is not being provided by Obamacare. Obamacare does not provide health care. To some people, it provides health insurance policies, but the deductibles and premiums are so high as to render actual medical care back to the luxury status. To others, Obamacare provides a rationed and spotty medical care system (Medicaid) paid for by a bureaucratically circuitous redistribution of taxpayer wealth.

Just not accurate. I have a MOST affordable policy through ACA that's serving me very well. Projecting these 'absolutes' as complete truth is not conduciv.e to clarity.

Howee, I don't follow your comment.

My comment was simply a counterpoint to your statement above: my ACA policy is affordable. While I can appreciate that this is not the case for ALL, it's also incorrect to portray it as not helpful or affordable for ANY....many folks find it a godsend.

And for the record, I've always viewed it as a step in the right direction, NOT the final solution. It does have its flaws.

PostPosted: 09/19/17 10:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
PUmatty wrote:

Well, yes and no.

The pension and post-retirement health care are part of her compensation, but she wasn't promised totally free unlimited unrestrained anytime anywhere anyone access to doctors, prescriptions, tests, etc. any more than she was promised totally free unlimited first class worldwide air travel and endless cruises in retirement.

I actually do think basic healthcare is a fundamental human right like food. But those rights don't extend to a free MRI, visit to a immunologist, and $1000 prescription meds just because you think you might be coming down with a cold any more than they mean an entitlement to a free dinner at Gordon Ramsey's latest restaurant.

Glenn's friend is not alone in her abuse of the system which is why solving the healthcare problem is so difficult in this nation.

It's why we need co-pays and formularies and pre-approvals and the like. We need well-established approaches that force people like Glenn's friend to act reasonably. But she will be right there with the other protestors demanding government stay out of her unlimited free healthcare.

Her (I assume collectively bargained) post-work insurance plan was part of her compensation. She is using that plan as it is established.

You can argue that you think the plan should be different, but the plan she has was part of her compensation package that she traded for her labor. It is, by definition, not free.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 09/19/17 10:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PUmatty wrote:
ArtBest23 wrote:
PUmatty wrote:

Well, yes and no.

Her (I assume collectively bargained) post-work insurance plan was part of her compensation. She is using that plan as it is established.

You can argue that you think the plan should be different, but the plan she has was part of her compensation package that she traded for her labor. It is, by definition, not free.

To start with, you're mixing up what's "free". She didn't bargain for free unlimited unrestrained healthcare, she bargained for free no-premium health insurance. And there's no chance that her Union contract provided her health care plan could never be changed. Not even teachers union contracts provide that.

The reason her benefits remain absurd is because the people negotiating are wasting your money, not their own. They'll just whine about how the school's "need" another property tax increase or bond float. Plus they're probably covered by the same plan they're negotiating.

None of which changes that she isn't using her health care plan "as established". She's abusing it. It's like a person who goes to the all-you-eat pizza buffet and thinks they can take six whole pies home with them to put in the freezer. And is oblivious to the reality that her greed helps end the availability of the buffet for everyone else.

GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 09/19/17 1:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I didn't say the teacher's virtually unlimited healthcare coverage was "free"; I said it was an example of the kind of social program "free lunch" mentality that ends up bankrupting. That's because it's of course NOT FREE, but is paid for by present and future taxpayer money other than the teacher's.

Which brings up the whole subject of public unions, a concept that is a contradiction in terms -- an oxymoron -- which should be illegal. How can public employees "bargain" on economically rational terms with themselves? There is no management vs. employees in public employment. Everyone's a public employee, so there's little incentive to contain pension and healthcare costs.

Many of the highest paying jobs are now in the public sector, as are the highest pensions, and as are richest healthcare plans. Federal and some state employees have the closest thing to the idealized no-pay health plans we are discussing. Congress even exempts themselves and other federal employees from the taxes, restrictions, rationing and other utilization tools in Obamacare.

Providing reasonable health care for all will have to address the Kryptonite plans that many public employees have, mostly paid for by other taxpayer's money. That political reality will create substantial resistance by the public employees, including virtually all politicians themselves, to any national health plan that they perceive to be a "take away".

Hartford, Connecticut, may be one of the next to go bankrupt. In that process, the federal court system will likely end up taking away public employee pension and retirement benefits.
ArtBest23

PostPosted: 09/19/17 3:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:

Many of the highest paying jobs are now in the public sector, as are the highest pensions, and as are richest healthcare plans. Federal and some state employees have the closest thing to the idealized no-pay health plans we are discussing.

Popular rhetoric but completely untrue.

Many low level jobs are overpaid in the Federal system. But the more educated and skilled you are, the more underpaid you are.

Doctors, lawyers, chemists, engineers, IT personnel, etc are grossly underpaid compared to their private sector equals.

Which of course is why the most recent annual pay comparability study performed pursuant to the Federal Employees Pay Comparability Act of 1990 concluded that the raise required to get federal employees to within the "target" 5% gap of their private sector counterparts would be 53.47%. "Taking into account existing locality pay rates averaging 20.16 percent, the overall remaining pay disparity is 34.07 percent." Of course, no President has ever in 27 years actually authorized anything close to the raise contemplated by the Pay Comparability Act so the gap gets bigger and bigger with every passing year.

The pension, which used to be outstanding (and was outside the SS system) was re-made into a combination part defined benefit, part defined contribution, and full social security payment and benefit plan in 1986. It's no more favorable than many large industrial corporations, although it may be more favorable than most tech companies that came into existence in the past 20 years. But then, federal employees don't get stock options either.

The health care plan is excellent in terms of its operation and choice, but it certainly isn't remotely free. Like commercial plans, premiums have been rising for years, with ever-increasing deductibles and co-pays. For example, the employee share of Blue Cross Standard option (the most selected choice) is $230/month for self only, $550/month for family (the government pays the additional $480/1095 per month). Depending on the plan chosen, employees can pay as low as around $150/month for self only, or as high as $950/month for family. Meanwhile, prescriptions in the BC/BS plan carry a 20% copay on generics and a 45% copay on brand name drugs. Hardly generous. Between the cost shares and their ridiculous "usual, customary and reasonable" (that's a laugh) fee structure, they pay virtually nothing for out-of-network doctors (which here in the DC area means we pay most of our own doctor's bills ourselves because almost none of our docs are in-network). (Those premium ranges are just for the FFS plans, btw. The monthly employee share for some of the HMO plans run as high as $2400/month.)

I wish you'd told me about that "no pay" part when I recently had to write a check to the surgeon for my wife's (a federal employee) cervical disk surgery for nearly $20,000, (that was just the surgeon's bill, never mind our share of the hospital, anesthesiologist, and all the other associated bills) and that amount was after BC/BS had already paid their "share".

Bullshit misinformation doesn't help the discussion, and there is a ton of that floating around in this so-called "debate". Which is another reason there's no rational solution on the horizon. It's very difficult for anyone with real facts and a genuine understanding to cut through the fog in this thoroughly politicized issue.

The Federal Employees program is an excellent, reliable, health care plan with lots of choices and very good coverage. But it sure as hell isn't "free" and like most health insurance, the premiums are going up, and the employee-paid share of the premium is going up, while the share that insurers actually pay is going down.

Nonetheless, I think it could be a model for a universal health plan based on competition between commercial insurers based on copays, deductibles, cost shares, networks, covered services, with an excellent package of terms and minimum coverages. Of course we first have to deal with the elephant in the room which is that for any plan to work, participation and premiums must be mandatory and universal. And frankly, premiums should be the same for everyone. No matter location, age, sex, or anything else. Have individual and family coverage premiums, but any insurer or HMO wanting to participate must offer the same policies to everyone on the same terms (or at least to everyone in their coverage area - you can't make HMOs cover nationally if they only have medical centers in three states).

But lets try to get past the rhetoric and myths.

GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 09/19/17 4:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

"Free" is being ambiguously used in two ways: the underlying funding mechanism, which of course is never free; and the out-of-pocket costs for medical services under various plans, which is what we are mostly talking about.

Out-of-pocket costs include the premiums + the deductibles + the copay percentages or amounts. Closely connected, and also affecting out-of-pocket costs, are the geographic scope of the network and how many doctors and hospitals are in it, and also the number of medical procedures that are excluded or rationed.

(I'd be curious to know the annual deductible for federal plans.)

Let's put aside the comparable salary issue for private vs. public employees. Let's even put aside the pensions. And I'll put aside my strong feeling against public unionization. Let's just focus on the healthcare plans available to pre-Medicare public vs. private employees who are both working and retired.

Perhaps it's true that no plan today truly has zero out-of-pocket costs. But it used to be the case in many plans not that long ago (last century).

As a general rule, I believe the medical plans that have the least out-of-pocket costs are: federal plans and some rich state plans; then most of the rest of the state plans; then the average private employer plans (skipping the Rolls Royce plans available to top execs); and lastly the unsubsidized Obamacare plans that are the primary subject of this topic. Of course, there may be a lot of various options within each of these categories, but my sense is that this is generally the current hierarchy of out-of-pocket cost tiers.

If healthcare is a human right, most people will interpret that to mean we all have the same rights. A human right to free speech, for example, can't mean speech is free for all words for federal employee but only for words beginning with consonants for private employees.

Thus, one of my political feasibility points is that a national healthcare system, which supersedes everything, should equalize benefits and out-of-pocket costs for everyone. But that will inevitably mean some sort of "take-away" from the people who currently are in the most favorable out-of-pocket cost tier. They will be strong opponents of an equalizing national system, and that tier includes all the federal legislators.

The only utopian way out of this kind of political opposition would be a national system that covers everything and which has no out-of-pocket costs, as JIT apparently thinks can be the case. I think that is completely impossible as a matter of national budget economics, and I bet Bernie Sanders would agree.

Medicare-for-all, if modeled on original Medicare or any of the alternative plans, will have plenty of deductibles, copays, coinsurances, non-coverages, rationings, and other utilization-deterring features.
ArtBest23

PostPosted: 09/19/17 5:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:

As a general rule, I believe the medical plans that have the least out-of-pocket costs are: federal plans and some rich state plans; then most of the rest of the state plans; then the average private employer plans (skipping the Rolls Royce plans available to top execs); and lastly the unsubsidized Obamacare plans that are the primary subject of this topic. Of course, there may be a lot of various options within each of these categories, but my sense is that this is generally the current hierarchy of out-of-pocket cost tiers.

Your assumption is incorrect.

Tricare, for military retirees and their dependents, and active duty dependents, has really low copays and virtually no deductibles. If one is willing to pick up prescriptions at a military base clinic and get some services at military health facilities, it can be managed to be virtually free. And there are pharmacies at places like Ft. Meyer in Arlington and Los Angeles AFB in El Segundo that are right in major urban areas. But most people find the inconvenience is still not worth it when the co-pay at the corner Walgreens or CVS is only $5 anyhow. You also get Tricare for life, so don't need to deal with Medicare, and you get free or nearly free prescription drugs for life.

The Postal Service plans are generally cheaper and more generous than the FEP plans, but are nowhere near Tricare.

But the FEP plans do not have the "least out of pocket costs". Not even close.
They are comparable to decent health plans you would have in large employers and professional firms. Good coverage, but not remotely free.

BTW, the BC/BS FEP annual family deductible is $700. What used to be great was that only a few years ago, the catastrophic coverage kicked in at only $3-5,000 per family. Now that trigger has risen to $14,000/year before they waive the copays and start covering 100%. Even then, they only pay their UCR rate for out of network. The result is that hospital, radiology, DME, and lab costs have excellent coverage because they are generally all in-network. But especially in urban areas, the network coverage for doctors is weak, and the out-of-network reimbursement is horrible. Hence the $20,000 surgeon bill. And the pharmacy benefits have deteriorated rapidly in recent years.

There remain union plans that have much better coverage than FEP, and many large professional and industrial companies have excellent coverage comparable to or better than FEP so that their execs and partners have excellent coverage while they remain within ERISA non-discrimination limits. I had better BC coverage with zero premiums for family coverage at the law firm where I spent much of my career.

Small businesses, as well as the tech industry and NASDAQ type businesses tend to offer worse coverage, but the allure of the latter tends towards options and other compensation rather than fringe benefits. It's all just part of designing an appropriate compensation system to remain competitive for attracting and retaining the best employees in the particular industry.

State plans are all over the lot, as are teacher, police and fire plans. Places that underpay their teachers and police also tend to provide crappy benefits, while places that spend a mint on schools, tend to provide gaudy health care plans too.

But the days of UAW no cost cadillac plans are basically in the past.

You can't ignore the attraction of the FEP program in attracting and retaining federal employees despite lower salaries. The salary situation is part and parcel of the overall compensation package, and to the employer, a dollar of compensation cost is still just a dollar whether it's in salary, bonus, health insurance, pension, company car, child care, or any other tax deductible payment or cost.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 09/19/17 5:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:

If healthcare is a human right, most people will interpret that to mean we all have the same rights.

That's fine. So everyone should have the same right to basic health care.

That doesn't mean that everyone has the same right to premium health care, to get an annual checkup at Mayo or Cleveland Clinic, or to other healthcare over and above basic care essential for sustaining life, any more than a right to food and clothes and shelter means everyone should be able to pick up their groceries at Dean & Deluca, their clothes at Brooks Brothers, and live in Rye, NY.

And it doesn't mean that the body politic must provide food, clothing, shelter and healthcare for free to people capable of working and buying it on their own.

GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 09/19/17 5:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:

You can't ignore the attraction of the FEP program in attracting and retaining federal employees despite lower salaries

A tangent, but I'm strongly in favor of not attracting, not retaining and, in fact, getting rid of a huge percentage of federal employees. You may live in or near a geographic, political and professional world that would disagree with that position.

Back to my point, regardless of the precise hierarchy of out-of-pocket cost medical plans, the people who have the lowest-out-of pocket plans will incline toward opposing any national plan that equalizes benefits and out-of-pocket costs, and those people include a huge slice of the most powerful public and private people in the country.
GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 09/19/17 7:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
GlennMacGrady wrote:

If healthcare is a human right, most people will interpret that to mean we all have the same rights.

That's fine. So everyone should have the same right to basic health care.

That doesn't mean that everyone has the same right to premium health care, to get an annual checkup at Mayo or Cleveland Clinic, or to other healthcare over and above basic care essential for sustaining life . . . .

Medicare-for-all logically means to me equal levels of coverage and prices for everyone in the country. That's what traditional Medicare is today: Everyone on it is on the same plan with the same coverage and the same copays and with the same doctors and hospitals. (The Part B and Part D premiums vary somewhat with income for a small percentage of high income people.) This is so for all physicians and hospitals who accept Medicare assignment, called Medicare "participating providers".

There is a second and much smaller category of providers called "nonparticipating providers", such as the Mayo Clinic, who can balance bill up to 15% more for Medicare Part B services. But the coverage is the same.

Only the less than one percent of doctors who completely opt out of Medicare can have private contracts (having much higher fees) with Medicare recipients, but they must offer the same private contracts to all Medicare recipients.

http://www.aarp.org/content/dam/aarp/ppi/2017-01/medicare-limits-on-balance-billing-and-private-contracting-ppi.pdf

Therefore, if a government single payer plan is truly modeled on Medicare but is literally "for all", then there will be no such thing as premium coverage or any sort of different coverages, copays or exclusions. All traditional Medicare patients today are on the same plan and get the same coverage whether they are me or Warren Buffett.

The only way today to get extra coverage (other than the very rare private contracts) or lower copays is to buy private Medicare supplementary insurance. That option would likely remain in a Medicare-for-all regime. I mean, why not?
Howee

PostPosted: 09/19/17 9:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I cannot wrap my head around all the technical layers of this debate, but:

To my earlier point re: who's getting rich? I'm currently touring Canada. My host utilizes the same form of insulin I do (Tujeo injectable pen). He picked his up today. Cost to his insurance: $91. The exact same product in my town: $1200 billed to my insurance. I know that's only a tiny facet on this disco ball of a debate, but again....why the diff?

PostPosted: 09/19/17 9:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:

I don't really want to write things like, this is how politics works, but in some people's case it seems almost necessary.

Oh good, I love Mansplaining! Or is it oldsplaining? Or both? Wink

jammerbirdi wrote:

Years before we can or will EVER get universal health care coverage established in this country, that much-demogogued proposition will have to be brought seriously into the public discussion. It will have to be brought into the mainstream of public discourse. Notice my repeated use of the verb brought. And then it's going to have to marinate in the hearts and minds of the American people for a long time. It will have to be taken and treated seriously by the political elites of this country and by the chattering classes of the establishment media. And, to get even to that point, much will have to be done to break down all the many barriers to it ever actually being treated as a serious proposition, the seen and the many that are unseen, the tentacles that have wrapped themselves around the profits and the rewards of the system as it exists today.

Maybe there is a generational gap here, or something. I literally don't have a single peer who doesn't believe in Universal Healthcare.

And here's the problem..Universal Health Care (and Single Payer in particular) has it's critics BECAUSE OF THE HOW.

jammerbirdi wrote:

We are not anywhere near there. Universal health care has had its ass kicked so many times in the past few decades that it has seemed since the passage of Obamacare that it would now be considered permanently off of the table. So in that context, and in the dangerous atmosphere of a Republican president and Republican congress circling the ACA with an eye to repealing it without providing anything that's even equal to it, let alone better, here we have single payer health care once again thrown into the discussion.

By a lone congressman? A controversial documentary filmmaker? No. Not this time. This time it is being put forth by a GROUP of mother fucking United States Senators. One thing that is always made painfully evident here, is that you can't count on people understanding politics. But the United States Senate is, as much as anything in this country, a bought and paid for representation of the sold out thing we call the American political system. But not Bernie Sanders. Not Al Franken. Not Elizabeth Warren. Not Kamila Harris. Not Kirstin Gillibrand. And not quite a few other United States Senators who have decided that the time has come not only to BRING this idea up to the highest levels of the US government, but to legitimize it by giving an actual bill their endorsement and support.

I love it, someone disagrees they are a corporate shrill. It's just eye roll worthy at this point. (BTW: Senator Warren went to a fundraiser with bankers recently, the bros are rallying against her. She's a sellout or whatever. Or maybe she just understands that fundraising in politics is unregulated, the only way to change it is to win, and the only way to win is to raise money? Maybe? )

Those are the names of senators who are likely planning a 2020 run, and don't want to face the wrath of Sanders Supporters quite yet.

Find me one major change that happened in American Politics because a group of senators brought about a poor plan, and let it marinate with the public until we all agreed. Laughing Cause that's how politics works, right?

jammerbirdi wrote:

The reason YOU don't like any of this, mercfan3, is because you suffer as much from a hatred for Bernie Sanders as your political hero does. Let's call it what it truly is. Bernie Derangement Syndrome. And right at the moment Bernie Sanders and a dozen or more other Democratic US senators have put forward this unprecedented bill offering up single payer for all healthcare in America, it happened to inconveniently coincide with Hillary's book tour and her scorn for Bernie Sanders and all the inflammatory reasoning behind it coming into public view. And so POOF!, you're incensed at Bernie Sanders all over again. Her pain is still fresh and, of course, we all have to feel her pain and so now your pain is fresh again also. Such is the danger and damage of Hillary Clinton rearing up and trying to settle scores when the rest of us would like to move on to something that looks like actual progress.

And so this effort by a heroic group of progressive US senators gets no support and instead nothing but scorn from progressive you. And doubtless the repulsion you feel at seeing Bernie Sanders netting all this attention at this moment will have been replicated in the hearts and minds of so much of Hillary Clinton's fan base. It's damaging. You are living proof. That's what I said, that's what I meant, and that's what a resident troll here dishonestly misrepresented.

You pull up a piece in the Washington Post by an absolutely junior pundit who never in her legacy student at Princeton short life has ever had to worry about where her health care coverage was going to come from. A piece that is as superficial a treatment of the merits of any policy as I've ever seen. But you linked to it! lol. And added, Typical of Sanders.

I say typical of Bernie Derangement Syndrome.

LMAO.

You know what, I don't like Sanders, and I've been relatively mute about it because CTH has been kicking ass in the other threads, and he's one of the few in these discussions who hasn't drunk the political koolaid, so I haven't gone after Sanders' bullshit out of respect. Laughing (Bernie lost me forever with his crusade against "Identity Politics," but I was never a fan because I don't like politicians who suck at policy. )

And even then, there are literally posts on this board of me suggesting that someone, particularly naming Sanders (because I thought Trump would be more receptive to him than a Democrat) come up with a solid single payer/universal healthcare plan, put the words "Trump" all over it, and they'd probably get Donnie on board with it..which would mean it COULD pass. I'm a Democrat. We aren't petty, and our goal is in policy wins, not political wins. If Sanders is the best person to do it, I'd want him to.

I am criticizing a senator. A legislator. For bringing a big idea to the public with no idea how to get the country to that place.

You're using ad hominem attacks on a journalist (Which is though, is she an educated elite or is she a know nothing writer? She can't be both. Also, I again love the "she doesn't agree with Sanders so she must be corrupt" criticism.) Could you not refute the article's points, so you attacked the author? And then you posted a Sanders fluff piece in response. How objective of you.

It's "Typical Sanders" because, yet again, he takes a huge progressive idea, proposes it to everyone, and it's not workable. This is what he did during the primaries, and this is what he does in the Senate. His plans aren't good. The article made that point, which was what I was trying to say.

So here, let me tell you how politics works. Bernie Sanders does press, makes a big deal out of his Single Payor plan, gets young ambitious senators to sign onto it..comes out with a shitty plan. Does not want to find a CBO score (knowing how shitty his plan is), so a Republican was nice enough to request it.

Since you believe messaging is so important, what do you think the message about Single Payer is going to be once the CBO report comes in? Do you think it's going to help or hurt the cause? We both know Republicans have a majority of the money, and are capable of spreading their message considerably better than Democrats/Liberals? What do you think is going to happen to this grand idea?

I'll tell you what, it's going to be set back again, considerably so. All the young, ambitious Senators..one of which is likely our 2020 nominee, will now be open to criticism for announcing their support for this plan.

If Bernie didn't want to do the hard work here, he could have simply pushed the idea..then waited for Murphy's plan which is intended to help bridge the gap between the ACA and Single Payer. He could have used his grassroots power to endorse Murphy's plan. He could have shown everyone a REAL way to get to the ultimate goal of single payer, and little technical things like the impracticality of the plan working against the message wouldn't be an issue. (Yes, I know Murphy's plan isn't out yet, but he does not have a reputation for crappy plans. )

In this case, we not only have a powerful group of senators voicing their support for the idea of single payer, but we also have a "how to" get there eventually.

I'll leave my thoughts on why Sanders didn't do that to myself. (Again, out of respect for CTH. Wink )

The press has also been focused on Bernie's single payer plan instead of focusing on another repeal of the ACA (which, we're down to Murkowski McCain and Collins again. I don't quite trust McCain to vote against Graham, either.)

So, you can be excited about Sanders and the young Presidential hopefuls signing up to make single payer a dirtier word than it is, and look bad doing so.

I'm gonna be rightfully critical.

PostPosted: 09/19/17 9:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Or, the number of doctors who opt out of the Government plan could well skyrocket, creating parallel govt/private healthcare systems based on ability to pay.

Illustrative is this passage from a recent Kaiser Foundation report:

"EFFECTS OF PRIVATE CONTRACTING ON MEDICARE BENEFICIARIES’ OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS

Under current law, when a patient sees a physician who is a “participating provider” and accepts assignment, as most do, Medicare pays 80 percent of the fee schedule amount and the patient is responsible for the remaining 20 percent. For example, for a colonoscopy with biopsy, which is about $500 on Medicare’s fee schedule, Medicare pays $400 and the patient is responsible for the remaining $100. If the physician is a “non-participating provider,” he or she is permitted to balance bill Medicare patients up to a maximum of 115 percent of a reduced fee schedule amount. In this example, the beneficiary’s liability would rise to $166, rather than $100 (Appendix Table 2).

However, if a physician opts out of Medicare and privately contracts with his or her Medicare patients, the amount that physician may charge is not limited by Medicare; the patient is responsible for whatever the physician charges for a given service, as specified in their contract. If, in the example above, that physician charges the average out-of-network charge among private insurers, about $1,200, rather than $500, the patient is responsible for the full $1,200—a substantially higher amount than otherwise required.4 It is important to note, however, that this example is illustrative and there is no cap on the amount physicians can charge their patients under private contracts.
"

The key phrase is "the average out-of-network charge among private insurers, about $1,200, rather than $500.". In other words, Medicare is paying far less than the going commercial rate. The doctor can accept the $500 for a limited number of Medicare patients because he is getting $1200 for other patients. So what happens when everybody is in the same government health plan which sets a fee of $500 or $250? How many doctors decline to participate completely, how many go work for drug companies or find something else to do with their time? What happens when the government plan no longer has commercially insured patients subsidizing its unrealistically low fee schedules? How high do the mandatory premiums go then? And how big a provider shortage results?

We would likely end up with a two tier system like much of Europe where people who can afford it can buy better private insurance or pay out of pocket for better or more comprehensive care or fewer delays, or for their choice of the best doctors and hospitals. What then happens politically when the majority of people realize they're being excluded from the best care and that the rich are getting better health care services?

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 09/19/17 10:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
I cannot wrap my head around all the technical layers of this debate, but:

To my earlier point re: who's getting rich? I'm currently touring Canada. My host utilizes the same form of insulin I do (Tujeo injectable pen). He picked his up today. Cost to his insurance: $91. The exact same product in my town: $1200 billed to my insurance. I know that's only a tiny facet on this disco ball of a debate, but again....why the diff?

Because the United States subsidizes world drug prices.

The rest of the world can set unrealistically low state controlled prices only because the largest consumer in the world - the US - continues to overpay.

In an ideal situation, US prices would drop significantly, and prices in places like Canada would rise substantially to some intermediate price that would likely be closer to the US than to the Canadian price.

The media and politicians like to talk about the US cutting prices to the Canadian level, but that is completely unrealistic unless we want research to come to a screeching halt. The problem is that there is no good way to force other countries to raise their price controlled prices to realistic levels. We're basically paying for all the research while the others pay only the marginal manufacturing cost.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 09/19/17 10:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I wish people would stop merging universal and single payer and using the terms as if they are equivalent or interchangeable. They're not.

The critical thing is to get mandatory universal healthcare coverage. Single payer is but one way to do that; in my view not even close to being the best or most desirable way.

The Supreme Court, btw, threw a big ( and in my view unnecessary and incorrect) monkey wrench into the process when they made up from nothing that simply mandating people's participation is unconstitutional. So we're left with having to structure it as a tax, which is far from ideal, particularly if you want to structure the system using commercial payers rather than a giant medicare program.

GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 09/20/17 12:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:

I can't explain it without researching the issue more, except to say that the U.S. seems to pay more for drugs from Big Pharma than anyone else.

Trump, the candidate, repeatedly spoke in favor of allowing Americans to buy pharmaceuticals from Canada and other countries. I don't know if any of the Ocare replacement bills have this provision.

Trump also hammered on negotiating better drug prices for Medicare, the VA and the military. I don't know if HHS, DOD, VA or whoever has begun this process.

These all always sounded like good ideas to me. But the majority of politicians of both parties are on the take from Big Pharma as well as Big Insurance. Trump isn't and never has been, but he can't do legislation without the legislators.
jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 09/21/17 12:41 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It's hard arguing with you, mercfan3.

Shocked

Here's why. Young senators. Said it three times so it must be true, right?

mercfan3 wrote:
makes a big deal out of his Single Payor plan, gets young ambitious senators to sign onto it
------------
All the young, ambitious Senators..
-----------
the young Presidential hopefuls signing up

'cept the average age of the signees of Sanders's bill is 61.4 years old. Shocked

I'm here to TELL you, I don't think 60 is old but these people are older than foolish me who has the temerity to try "OLDSPLAINING" things to you. And... almost twice the age of the charmed lovely who wrote the piece you found so worth linking to. I'll get to that later.

In the meantime. Here are some of the names and ages of nine of the 15 young punk US senators who went along with Sanders.

Mr. BLUMENTHAL, 71
Mr. FRANKEN, 66
Ms. HIRONO, 69
Mr. LEAHY, 77
Mr. MARKEY, 71
Mr. MERKLEY, 60
Mr. UDALL, 69
Ms. WARREN, 68
Mr. WHITEHOUSE, 61

Add to that list Mr. SANDERS, 76 years old, and TEN of the 16 senators behind this bill are over 60 and all but two of those are at or beyond the normal age of retirement.

Wait a minute. I think I see how you could be right here. These senators I've listed are SO old, and there's SO many of them, that they're skewing the average age of the group. Right? Okay. I get it! We're cool.

pilight

PostPosted: 09/21/17 6:59 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

2/3 of the senate is 60 or older. None of them are under 40. The ones under 50 are overwhelmingly Republicans.

PostPosted: 09/21/17 7:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Outstanding article in the LA Times.

There are 3 types of single-payer 'concern trolls' — and they all want to undermine universal healthcare

Quote:
The nuance troll: ‘We need more details!’

Less than 24 hours after the bill’s introduction, New York Magazine’s Jonathan Chait lamented that the bill gets America “zero percent” closer to single payer. While saying he agrees with single payer in theory, he insisted that the 155 million Americans who already have healthcare represent an insuperable barrier, and that the issue of how to move them all to a government-run system “is not a detail to be worked out...

And if the demand for nuance seems reasonable enough, consider that pundits rarely require it when it comes to military interventions — Chait and others set this issue aside when it came to invading Iraq in 2003, for instance. The idea at the time was: This is an urgent threat, we will rush to solve it and sort out the details later. With an estimated 45,000 people dying a year because of a lack of healthcare and almost half of the money raised on GoFundMe used to pay medical bills, we must ask: How is this crisis any less urgent?

Quote:
The deficit troll: ‘How do you pay for it?’

Of all the water-muddying tactics, this one is the easiest to set aside. As I’ve noted in these pages before, deficit scare-mongering is used, almost exclusively, as a bludgeon to smear progressive policy proposals. When it comes to launching wars or bailing out banks, these fears vanish.

Articles in the Washington Post, Vox and Think Progress all asked how Sanders’ single-payer bill would be “paid for,” yet not a single one of those outlets asked the same question the day after the Senate signed a $700-billion military spending bill, an increase of roughly 13% from 2017. (That $80 billion increase alone could cover 2017-2018 tuition for every student at a 4-year state university in the country.) Money for war is magically always there; money for healthcare must be counted bean by bean.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: