RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Hilary blames everyone but herself
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArtBest23

PostPosted: 09/17/17 10:07 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:
I doubt she'd take back her SOS position.

However, my feeling was always that she loved being a senator. In terms of what she's good at, that was probably her best position.

Well, we agree.

She could give speeches and get her face on TV without having any responsibility and without actually doing anything.

Not like that nasty Secretary of State job where she actually had to make decisions and got blamed when things that were her responsibility and under her charge went to shit.

Howee

PostPosted: 09/17/17 12:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
Not like that nasty Secretary of State job where she actually had to make decisions and got blamed when things that were her responsibility and under her charge went to shit.

....and the obsession continyooz....

PostPosted: 09/17/17 3:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
ArtBest23 wrote:

I don't see you letting go, that's for sure.

Howee

PostPosted: 09/17/17 6:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
Howee wrote:
ArtBest23 wrote:

.....said the obsessive Hilary Haterr, to the person who hasn't commented on the woman for weeks.... : Rolling Eyes Laughing

PostPosted: 09/17/17 8:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
If you think the reason Clinton received "only" 3,000,000 more votes than the IgnoraNus is because "people don't like her" (whatever their reason), you haven't been paying attention.

Deliberate voter suppression by members of the Republican Party, as well as Russia-based "social media hacking", and possible Russia-based voting machine hacking, as well as a MSM media coverage that disproportionately focused on "her emails" while dismissing "his lies", tilted the game in Chump's favor.

Despite all that crap, Clinton beat him by millions.

The litmus test for Clinton Derange Syndrome, imo, is if you're ok with Russia tampering and systematic voter suppression by one of the major U.S. political parties, because it kept Clinton out of the White House, you for damn sure suffer the affliction.

Thank you.

PostPosted: 09/17/17 9:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
ArtBest23 wrote:
Howee wrote:
ArtBest23 wrote:

.....said the obsessive Hilary Haterr, to the person who hasn't commented on the woman for weeks.... : Rolling Eyes Laughing

Actually your last post in this thread was three days ago. Just another cult member who can't let any comment about your hero pass without reflexively leaping to the attack.

It's the Clinton way.

Hillary-Wan has taught you well. Now, release your anger.

Howee

PostPosted: 09/17/17 10:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
Howee wrote:
ArtBest23 wrote:
Howee wrote:
ArtBest23 wrote:

Actually your last post in this thread was three days ago.
Just another cult member who can't let any comment about your hero pass without reflexively leaping to the attack.

It's the Clinton way.

Hillary-Wan has taught you well. Now, release your anger.

Yes. 3 days ago I commented, not about HILARY, but about the duplicitous haterz who screech about her not 'going away' and THEN keep discussing her.
Quote:

Now, release your anger.

Ahh, yes....spoken as someone with real experience in Anger Management. Shocked

PostPosted: 09/19/17 2:02 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WaPo: PoliSci professors say Comey letter is a fake excuse

Quote:
Using an analysis of polling data from the last four months of the campaign, we find no conclusive evidence that the Comey letter led to a decisive shift in voter support.

Quote:
Our model shows that the Comey letter led to a small drop in Clinton’s lead, but that shift is not statistically significant. In other words, there is no clear evidence that the letter cost Clinton votes.

Quote:
based on the evidence at hand, we see no reason to conclude that the Comey letter produced shifts in Clinton’s support that were sizable, persistent or consequential.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: