RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

WNBA Video Game Player Ratings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/15/17 2:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Been playing with EA access for about a week now . Its definitely worth the money

PostPosted: 09/16/17 10:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So, the game is pretty fun, I have one question?

Does anyone know if there is a way to set your "preferred position" like in the 2k series?
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/17/17 12:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Tally24 wrote:

Does anyone know if there is a way to set your "preferred position" like in the 2k series?

I noticed when i change my line ups and put the bench in accordance to depth chart the sub pattern is much better! Btw Langhorne is by far the most overrated player in.the game. She hits 3 pointers at a waaaay to high of a rate. She literally just scored 27 against me with PHX!

PostPosted: 09/17/17 12:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Tally24 wrote:

I noticed when i change my line ups and put the bench in accordance to depth chart the sub pattern is much better! Btw Langhorne is by far the most overrated player in.the game. She hits 3 pointers at a waaaay to high of a rate. She literally just scored 27 against me with PHX!

Lol, do they have a Create a player mode? I would want to make Liz Cambage.
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/17/17 12:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

#Occasionalwnbafan wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Tally24 wrote:

Unfortunately no. Rumors of franchise mode and create a player for WNBA will come next year in NBA Live 19. Sylvia is unstoppable in this game. They really got her style of play down pact. Just wish they would have scanned her face! Shes the MVP for Christ sake

PostPosted: 09/17/17 1:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Moriah jefferson getting no love from EA in this game also she's super quick but cant knock down a jumper to save her life. Rolling Eyes Shes not even in the rotation. Sequoia Holmes plays back up PG to Plum with hamby & Harrison playing like All stars! Shocked Harrison skill set seems legit , but hamby seems a tad bit too effective.

PostPosted: 09/17/17 1:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Allisha Gray, Alyssa Thomas, Odyssey Sims, and Alana Beard are all now right handed. I could have sworn that they shot with their left hands all season. Laughing

EDIT: Tiffany Hayes can be added to the now right handed group

Last edited by lynxmania on 09/18/17 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/17/17 2:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

lynxmania wrote:
Allisha Gray, Alyssa Thomas, Odyssey Sims, and Alana Beard are all now right handed. I could have sworn that they shot with their left hands all season. Laughing

Even worse i thought you were going to say they all have the same face lol and yeah i hit a 3 with O and expected the left hand set shot and got a right handed jumper Shocked . Elizabeth Williams is also Candace Parker 2.0 for some reason and Lori Ann skill set package is waaaay off.

PostPosted: 09/17/17 2:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
lynxmania wrote:

Even worse i thought you were going to say they all have the same face lol and yeah i hit a 3 with O and expected the left hand set shot and got a right handed jumper Shocked . Elizabeth Williams is also Candace Parker 2.0 for some reason and Lori Ann skill set package is waaaay off.

If I was naming the people with wrong faces, I'd have to name like 90% of the league and I don't have time for that. Laughing I played with Connecticut earlier today and didn't recognize anyone Laughing

#Occasionalwnbafan

PostPosted: 09/17/17 3:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
#Occasionalwnbafan wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Tally24 wrote:

Unfortunately no. Rumors of franchise mode and create a player for WNBA will come next year in NBA Live 19. Sylvia is unstoppable in this game. They really got her style of play down pact. Just wish they would have scanned her face! Shes the MVP for Christ sake

Thanks for clearing that one up.
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/17/17 3:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

lynxmania wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
lynxmania wrote:

If I was naming the people with wrong faces, I'd have to name like 90% of the league and I don't have time for that. Laughing I played with Connecticut earlier today and didn't recognize anyone Laughing

Yea i agree certain teams have all players like seattle and the rest are the clear obvious stars of the league minus CP3 , Diggins, Fowles & Charles. Heck even nneka got scanned!

PostPosted: 09/18/17 8:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So, is there not a player lock option?
Richyyy

PostPosted: 09/18/17 11:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They're doing a live feature thing with the game and Kaela Davis right now at https://www.twitch.tv/nba .

PostPosted: 09/18/17 1:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sugar likes to play as the Warriors. Explains her shot selection this season Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: