RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Hilary blames everyone but herself
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mercfan3

PostPosted: 09/06/17 2:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

#ClintonDerangementSyndrome

PostPosted: 09/06/17 2:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hardly.

If she'd just STFU and go away, everyone would happily forget about her. She's the one who keeps giving speeches and writing books blaming everyone else but herself for her own horror of a campaign.

Bernie was trying to talk about DACA today and kept having to answer questions about Hillary's attacks on him. He (correctly) said he doesn't care about the past, he's focused on the present and future.

It's Hillary and her cult followers who are the deranged ones.

cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 09/07/17 7:56 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:

No end in sight.

PostPosted: 09/07/17 9:14 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:

No end in sight.

That seems unfortunately to be true. It's looking more and more like she is actually going to run again. Her ego is out of control.

And Trump rejoices.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 09/07/17 9:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

How timely.

Politico runs an article today entitled "Democrats dread Hillary's book tour."

The lead sentence?

"President Donald Trump may be the only person in politics truly excited about Hillary Clinton’s book tour."

Guess it's not just "Hillary haters" who wish she'd just STFU.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/07/hillary-clinton-book-tour-democrats-242419

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 09/08/17 10:35 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu0myyLEQ8o

PostPosted: 09/08/17 6:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 09/08/17 8:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The cool part is, there were plenty of reasons, including voter suppression engineered by Republicans, as they have done since at least 2000, and likely Trump Administration-assisted Russian cyber tampering, including social media bot stuff and possible voting machine tampering, and the media's incessant "her emails" angle while ignoring the Trump-Russia collusion, which was known by the likes of McConnell et al to be a probability since Aug '16, the media's refusal to call out Trump for being the pathological liar that he is, dwarfing any known politician in that regard, and, of course, the Comey Oct surprise, even though he knew there was NOTHING NEW in the emails.

And despite all that shit, she drew 3,000,000+ more votes than Trump.

Hillary is easy to dislike, as is Trump. The difference- hopefully obvious to more voters these nine months in- being, that Hillary is much more qualified for the position, while Trump isn't, at all.

PostPosted: 09/09/17 4:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wic4KrQppBc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
ArtBest23

PostPosted: 09/11/17 11:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So Hillary is going to appear live on the Rachael Maddow show this Thursday. That should be something.

I'm sure the questioning will be rigorous. Sort of like Trump going on the Hannity show. Rolling Eyes

Howee

PostPosted: 09/12/17 1:39 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I find it all so .... INTRIGUING (!) that all the Hilary Haterz just can't let go of her. Razz

PostPosted: 09/12/17 2:58 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
I find it all so .... INTRIGUING (!) that all the Hilary Haterz just can't let go of her. Razz

It's funny how a person's thoughts and opinion on something is taken and re-molded and characterized according to the thoughts and opinions of a second person, or more commonly a group of persons, standing in opposition, and then presented, rather insistently, as being the actual unmasked definitive version of the thoughts and opinions of those who originally had them. With dark motivations thrown in just in case anyone's isn't so up on *our side's* dark motivations glossary to know instinctively which dark motive goes with which unacceptable opinion.

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 09/12/17 7:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I would appreciate if ArtBest or GlennMacgrady, or any other Hillary hater, could tell me what the Benghazi "scandal", the DNC email "scandal", the Hillary email "scandal", the Clinton Foundation "scandal", "travel-gate", and "no accomplishments", are, exactly.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by cthskzfn on 09/12/17 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
ArtBest23

PostPosted: 09/12/17 9:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:

So is it me who is writing books, going on speaking tours, and doing TV interviews, or is it Hillary who refuses simply to go away gracefully and insists on ceaselessly forcing herself into the public view and discourse.

I'd be thrilled never to hear from or about her ever again.

But to her cult members, she still can do no wrong.

Have you bought her book yet?

GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 09/12/17 2:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3

PostPosted: 09/12/17 3:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
Howee wrote:

So is it me who is writing books, going on speaking tours, and doing TV interviews, or is it Hillary who refuses simply to go away gracefully and insists on ceaselessly forcing herself into the public view and discourse.

I'd be thrilled never to hear from or about her ever again.

But to her cult members, she still can do no wrong.

Have you bought her book yet?

Yes. The first ever female candidate of a major political party, a person who gave her life to public service..should probably get back in the kitchen.

People are begging Mitt Romney, a two time failed presidential candidate, to run for the senate..yet they lose their mind when Hillary talks.

Hillary haters have something seriously wrong with them.

PostPosted: 09/12/17 3:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Rational people want Romney to stay quiet, and he has. That a few people (mostly from the big money "anyone but Trump" camp) want him to run again doesn't mean he himself is interested nor is he constantly pushing his face in front of the cameras. He hasn't whined about his loss.

McCain went back to the Senate, and never whined about his loss or blamed anyone else.

Kerry was pushed by many to run again. But he endorsed Obama, and later served as Secretary of State. Never whined or blamed others.

Gore went back to his climate change crusade and never whined about his loss. If anyone had a right to bitch and moan about his screwjob loss, he did, but he had more class than that. He moved on.

Dole went quietly into the sunset. He never whined or blamed others.

George Bush Sr. went off with his wife into retirement with the utmost class, never blaming anyone or whining about his loss.

You see a pattern here?

I doubt Clinton's behavior has anything whatsoever to do with being female. It simply has to do with being a seriously flawed egotistical asshole who is incapable of ever accepting personal responsibility for anything.

But of course her cult followers have to latch on to lame "it's all because she's a women" bullshit excuse making, and whine about the "kitchen" even though absolutely no one else is suggesting any such thing. But then, they're just following the lead of the master of excuses.

She should just STFU and retire. Her lifetime of self aggrandizement has run its course.

https://www.usnews.com/news/the-report/articles/2017-09-12/ten-months-after-her-loss-its-the-same-hillary-clinton

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 09/12/17 8:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The real cultish people are the 30%ish Trump "core". They truly are dolts.

Compared to them, HRC folks are Einsteins. (In the same way that HRC, when compared to Trump, is George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and FDR combined.)

PostPosted: 09/12/17 8:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm sure both cults believe they're Einsteins and the others are dolts.

I think any group marked by blind unreasoning obsequiousness, as both the Clinton and Trump lemmings are, falls into the latter category.

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 09/12/17 9:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I doubt HRC folks believe the same type of nonsense though, since there really isn't the same type of nonsense in the first place.

For example, it's one thing to claim there is a Benghazi "scandal"and spend years pursuing several investigations, another to prove it.

Trump's nonsense- from outright lies re: 9/11 to biggest inauguration crowd ever to Frederick Douglas to "thanks for coming out" and "have a good time" at Hurricane disasters to the crooked University to Made-in-China products while MAGAing around the country, to nobody knew healthcare was so complicated to lying about colluding with Russians, to not paying contractors, to pardoning Arpaio, etc etc etc etc etc ad infinitum, is plain to see.

PostPosted: 09/12/17 9:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
I doubt HRC folks believe the same type of nonsense though, since there really isn't the same type of nonsense in the first place.

For example, it's one thing to claim there is a Benghazi "scandal"and spend years pursuing several investigations, another to prove it.

Trump's nonsense- from outright lies re: 9/11 to biggest inauguration crowd ever to Frederick Douglas to "thanks for coming out" and "have a good time" at Hurricane disasters to the crooked University to Made-in-China products while MAGAing around the country, to nobody knew healthcare was so complicated to lying about colluding with Russians, to not paying contractors, to pardoning Arpaio, etc etc etc etc etc ad infinitum, is plain to see.

It's the people with ClintonDerangementSyndrom that show the same type of behaviors.

They can never prove their claims.

They give her more exposure than she would have gotten. (Look who started talking about Hillary's book, not Clinton supporters..)

Art hasn't read her book, and yet he's here criticizing. Why? Blind hatred.

And there's no reason for it. She's a politician. No different than any other politician. She's done some wonderful things. She's done some not so wonderful things. Difference is, she's criticized for mundane political activity.

She's literally the only Presidential Candidate who has apologized for losing. She's the only Presidential Candidate that people have insisted should keep quiet, and should take full responsibility for her loss..when clearly, it wasn't fully her fault, and any rational human can see that.

She's a historical figure, like it or not. (And history will be a lot kinder to her than current times.) She's got a lot to say. People can choose to listen or not. (She was right about EVERYTHING she said about Trump.) People can choose to listen or not (and clearly, judging by book sales..a lot of people want to listen).

It's the people that lose their mind every time she opens her mouth that seem ridiculous, and it becomes more and more evident that it isn't based in rationality the more they talk.

PostPosted: 09/12/17 11:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Thanks for proving my point. Overwhelmingly proving my point.

She a legend in her own mind. That's all she is.

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 09/13/17 8:30 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Not much difference between the Trump cult and the Clinton hater cult, imo.

Both tribes go out of their way, it seems, to believe incredible bullshit and shun reality.

The hatred is so bizarre that these folks continue to bust Clinton's ass, long after she's a "threat" to them, more than Trump's, even as he proves his incompetence, pathological lying and psychopathic nature over and over. But, "at least he's not her", I guess is their bottom line.

Clinton wasn't my preferred choice, but shit, it was clear she was the better one. I wonder how many Trumpists knew that, but voted for Trump anyway.

PostPosted: 09/13/17 5:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:

Both tribes go out of their way, it seems, to believe incredible bullshit and shun reality.

The hatred is so bizarre that these folks continue to bust Clinton's ass, long after she's a "threat" to them, more than Trump's, even as he proves his incompetence, pathological lying and psychopathic nature over and over. But, "at least he's not her", I guess is their bottom line.

Pot meet kettle. All you Trump haters make up stuff about Trump on a daily basis that isn't true. You guys live in an alternative reality where Trump and Putin are in cahoots, despite no evidence of it. And he's racist, with a Jewish son-in-law and a black housing secretary in his cabinet. And he's sexist with a woman campaign manager, a woman press secretary, and now a woman White house communications director, among others. Your hatred of him is so unhinged it's ridiculous.

PostPosted: 09/13/17 8:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Jet Jaguar wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

Pot meet kettle.

All you Trump haters make up stuff about Trump on a daily basis that isn't true.

THAT isn't true.

You guys live in an alternative reality where Trump and Putin are in cahoots, despite no evidence of it.

What do you want, an exchange of emails? Be patient. Mueller's team is working on it.

And he's racist, with a Jewish son-in-law and a black housing secretary in his cabinet.

Proving what, exactly?

And he's sexist with a woman campaign manager, a woman press secretary, and now a woman White house communications director, among others.

Sexist men marry women and hire women.

Your hatred of him is so unhinged it's ridiculous.

Actually, it's well-founded, but thanks for leaving your Alex Jones bizarro world to check in. Glad you're ok.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: