RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

NORTH KOREA THREATENS TO BLOW UP U.S. MAINLAND

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 09/06/17 2:56 am    ::: NORTH KOREA THREATENS TO BLOW UP U.S. MAINLAND Reply Reply with quote

So one of the number of reasons I stopped posting here so much is that there's just SO much shit going on that it became like a full time job. There's so much out there that a person could spend, and I did, too much of their life commenting on it all.

So here's an incredible example. The title of this thread is a headline that appeared for at least an hour on CNN this evening... WHILE... predictably... they trotted out experts who said diplomacy, restraint, not to overreact, etc. Or that what Kim Jun Un really wants is respect. To be taken seriously. Poor guy. He really just wants a seat at the table.

But all the while... NORTH KOREA THREATENS TO BLOW UP U.S. MAINLAND sits there on the TV screen broadcast around the world. Trump is painted (whatever I'm certainly not defending him) as an equally nutty and unstable person who might 'overreact' to the information that... well... NORTH KOREA THREATENS TO BLOW UP U.S. MAINLAND.

By the way, NORTH KOREA THREATENS TO BLOW UP U.S. MAINLAND is nowhere on the front page of their website as of 12:47 AM Los Angeles time. Now wait a minute. After all this build up and an actual successful test of a hydrogen bomb just two days ago... and now NORTH KOREA THREATENS TO BLOW UP U.S. MAINLAND ... and it doesn't even get a spot on their website's homepage the same night they're 'breaking it' on their network?

Is it newsworthy, or not?

CNN, in its way, is and has been as dangerous and destructive to this country, its politics and policies, and to the world, as Fox has been. CNN is the world's news network. And, in 2017, they are as crazy and irresponsible if not more as anything that's ever been broadcast into the homes of America.

NORTH KOREA THREATENS TO BLOW UP U.S. MAINLAND. Is that current? Is it word for word 100 percent accurate? If so, in the context of this past month and especially this past weekend, I would think it would still be on CNN's website.

Incredible discussion on Morning Joe today. Not long. But they attempted to cut through the diplomatic pea-soup that dominates the way that journalists talk about the North Korean crisis. I'll try to get some audio or a link. In the meantime, watch some CNN.

NORTH KOREA THREATENS TO BLOW UP U.S. MAINLAND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQHEj-70GSQ

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 09/06/17 5:17 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm team BBC when it comes to getting the news. I agree that CNN is pretty bad. They're ratings whores just like Fox are, they're just not as good at it.

PostPosted: 09/07/17 11:11 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

North Korea threatens lots of things. This is one that shouldn't be taken seriously. The stories saying they have launched or tested an ICBM are #FakeNews. They have never tested a reentry shell and all indications are that they lack the ability to create one. That's essential for intercontinental firing. The little Hwasong missile they're using lacks the power to carry the added weight of such a shell to intercontinental range. It's not an ICBM.

PostPosted: 09/07/17 6:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Besides, why should they bother. Hurricane's forest fires, and the Trump administration are doing it all for them.

akronborn

PostPosted: 09/07/17 11:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They've been consistently making threats against the U.S. and many other nations going back a lot of years. They continue to launch fail-missiles, as they always have. It is what it is.

Randy

PostPosted: 09/08/17 3:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Perfect way for a sneak attack - be the boy who cried wolf - then sick your wolf on somebody.

GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 09/08/17 7:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

U.S. Administration Will Have to Pay Dearly for Haley's Tongue-lashing: KCNA Commentary

Quote:
Pyongyang, September 8 (KCNA) -- U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley, a political prostitute, has kicked off a hysteric fit, exasperated by the DPRK's nuclear weaponization that has reached its final phase.

She is crazily swishing her skirt, playing the flagship role in Trump administration's hideous sanctions and pressure racket against the DPRK.

So wretched is the plight of the U.S. which put forward such depraved woman and beginner diplomat as its representative in the UN arena.

The U.S. escalating nuclear threats and blackmails pushed the DPRK to have access to nukes, and the world acknowledges that the DPRK's access to nukes is a reasonable option to protect its vital rights and sovereignty.

Nikki should be careful with her tongue though she might be a blind fool. The U.S. administration will have to pay a dear price for her tongue-lashing.

The DPRK is smarting from the sanctions, doesn't like the truth telling by a mere woman at the U.N., and is putting on a bully front while being very, very afraid.

Kim's military should take him out, or someone should make it look like it.
GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 09/08/17 7:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Rare aerial footage shows empty streets of North Korea
Quote:

Rare aerial footage of North Korean capital Pyongyang shows a city full of skyscrapers but streets largely empty of cars and people.

Despite the city supposedly providing a home to 2.58 million people it is hard to pick out many vehicles or pedestrians in the footage shot by plane passing over head.

<iframe src="http://metro.co.uk/video/embed/1531693" title="Metro Embed Video Player" width="540" height="353" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 09/08/17 8:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

i'm wondering what it is the video supposedly suggests.

i see traffic on the roads.

looks like an early sunday morning type scenario to me.

but, what am i supposed to be afraid of?

PostPosted: 09/08/17 8:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
i'm wondering what it is the video supposedly suggests.

There have been reports since April that Kim has ordered evacuations of Pyongyang due to the increasing aggressiveness of the Trump administration.

http://www.pravdareport.com/hotspots/conflicts/12-04-2017/137480-pyongyang_evacuation-0/

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/791251/kim-jong-un-north-korea-imminent-war-pyongyang-immediate-evacuation

http://nypost.com/2017/09/08/north-koreas-capital-is-a-ghost-town-amid-nuclear-testing/
GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 09/08/17 8:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Trump Orders Military to Shoot Down North Korean Missiles
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: