RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Seattle Storm 2017
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Randy

PostPosted: 08/29/17 5:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nerd2 wrote:

I never understood the ripped jeans thing or the tattoo sleeves but I do understand trying to force one's opinion of what proper for a certain age onto everyone else. Ripped and skinny jeans are in fashion right now for everyone in any casual environment. Last I checked, the only reason one has to "act one's age" is to join AARP and get the senior discount at the Country Buffet.

Storm fans can be grateful she doesn't act her age on the court.

Nerd2

PostPosted: 08/29/17 6:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
Nerd2 wrote:

I never understood the ripped jeans thing or the tattoo sleeves but I do understand trying to force one's opinion of what proper for a certain age onto everyone else. Ripped and skinny jeans are in fashion right now for everyone in any casual environment. Last I checked, the only reason one has to "act one's age" is to join AARP and get the senior discount at the Country Buffet.

The fun thing is how we've been able to watch her mature off the court. She is really comfortable in her own skin now.

merlina

PostPosted: 08/29/17 9:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nerd2 wrote:
Randy wrote:
Nerd2 wrote:

The fun thing is how we've been able to watch her mature off the court. She is really comfortable in her own skin now.

Yeah - in fans' make-believe fantasies.

Silky Johnson

PostPosted: 08/30/17 12:11 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
Yeah, almost as bad as the "what's ok to discuss on the internet" police.

Nobody made you participate. You could easily have stayed silent if you felt it was such a waste of time.

Based on that argument, you could have done the exact same thing. Nobody made you log into Rebkell, and get your hot take off; you didn't have to participate, either. It's not like the rest of us were sitting here, looking at the picture wondering, "Boy, I can't wait to find out what ArtBest23 thinks about this!"

My team no longer exists, so I'll have to settle for hating yours.
Nerd2

PostPosted: 08/30/17 12:58 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

merlina wrote:
Nerd2 wrote:
Randy wrote:
Nerd2 wrote:

Yeah - in fans' make-believe fantasies.

Huh? I've talked to her several times a year for 9 years. She's gotten more relaxed and open over that time. Not saying we're buddies but she knows us from years of talking to us.

tfan

PostPosted: 09/05/17 6:00 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tmR3-F2Owlk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Youth Coach

PostPosted: 09/05/17 6:07 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I have to say that as a fan of Carolyn Swords, I'm glad she was on the receiving end of that assist. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
Page 19 of 19

Jump to: