41%
 41%  [ 7 ]
Sky
58%
 58%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 17

zune69

PostPosted: 08/21/17 12:43 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I've been very vocal about the storm not being as good as advertised.But I have to give them,and coach Klop their props.Clark was simply famtastic.17 points in 17 minutes.She gave seattle some much needed scoring.Bird ran the offense to perfection,and was sure-handed with the basketball(8a/0t).Stewart/Loyd are finally becoming an elite duo on both ends of the court.The underwhelming play of Loyd was one of the key factors in seattle playing so poorly up until the firing of Boucek.Over the last 4 games Loyd is 28-53 from the field.She's taking quality shots,and has cut down on her turnovers.Loyd's also been the primary pg defender.She's played elite level defense since the coaching change.All credit goes to Klop. Seattle's team defense has also been more aggressive.If Stewart,Loyd and Bird are all healthy going into the playoffs,I can see seattle winning multiple rounds.

sigur3

PostPosted: 08/21/17 1:26 am    ::: Re: Seattle and Chicago Reply Reply with quote

BobScoutingReport wrote:
First, people (Seattle announcer for one) seem amazed when Clark successfully posts up.

I'm amazed whenever the Seattle announcer shows any hint of actually following the league he's supposed to be covering.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: