Total Votes : 14

NYL_WNBA_FAN

PostPosted: 08/12/17 2:56 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

She was definitely in enormous pain.

PostPosted: 08/12/17 8:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Bob Lamm wrote:
root_thing wrote:
Randy wrote:
I'm disappointed we lost. Not that I care much about making the playoffs, but I would have enjoyed this thread going N pages long while the NY fans picked apart every problem with every player on their roster and questioned whether the coach was doing his job and who the GM really is...... Razz

Yep, but the rant would only be on the game thread. Next day, everybody goes on the Liberty thread, declares their undying love for Laimbeer, and then they start to figure out which games the Liberty can win to climb into 4th place.

Of course. Ranting on game threads is simply to give fans of the 11 other teams something to read, since so few of them post anything. It's only on our Liberty thread that we post our true feelings. Smile

But, Dream fans don't have any true feelings....

As for Grady, they are the place to to go if you have a gunshot wound. Their advertisements would be more effective if they promoted that fact.

Randy

PostPosted: 08/12/17 11:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Shades wrote:

Thats a horrible sykes

C'mon - give her a break. She's having a bad hair day.

Shades

PostPosted: 08/12/17 12:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I like her hair. It gives her a slight edge in the ROY battle. Smile

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Michelle89

PostPosted: 08/12/17 1:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Im i the only one that didnt think that was much of a foul from Zellous Question Hayes had her off arm to create contact/protect the shot and she always throws herself on the ground when she goes to the basket like that

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
Randy

PostPosted: 08/12/17 1:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
Im i the only one that didnt think that was much of a foul from Zellous Question Hayes had her off arm to create contact/protect the shot and she always throws herself on the ground when she goes to the basket like that

No the refs didn't think so either. I couldn't see it well enough to know anything. However, history shows that whenever there is a fire, there is often a Liberty player spotted nearby playing with matches.

Rock Hard

PostPosted: 08/12/17 1:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:

No the refs didn't think so either. I couldn't see it well enough to know anything. However, history shows that whenever there is a fire, there is often a Liberty player spotted nearby playing with matches.

Randy, that's a good one. I love it! Laughing

PostPosted: 08/12/17 4:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:

If you look at the replay you see Zellous with her arms straight up and her body didnt went into Hayes like the commentators were saying. IMO it wasnt much of a foul

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: