Board Junkies Forums

New York Liberty 2017
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mercfan3

PostPosted: 08/07/17 9:02 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:

If you're looking for someone who can play PG at the pro level, Nurse is not your girl.

Could be starting at PG for UConn. It'll be interesting to see how they work out all the talent on their roster.

Trust me, when I say..she's not a point guard.

If New York fans don't like Bria at PG....they REALLY won't like Nurse at PG.

Geno likes "guards" that are interchangeable. And she can do that a bit. (And don't take this the wrong way, Nurse is one of my favorite players on the roster..she's just not a PG. )

PostPosted: 08/07/17 9:29 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:
Shades wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:

If you're looking for someone who can play PG at the pro level, Nurse is not your girl.

Could be starting at PG for UConn. It'll be interesting to see how they work out all the talent on their roster.

Trust me, when I say..she's not a point guard.

If New York fans don't like Bria at PG....they REALLY won't like Nurse at PG.

Geno likes "guards" that are interchangeable. And she can do that a bit. (And don't take this the wrong way, Nurse is one of my favorite players on the roster..she's just not a PG. )

Nurse would best fit At 2 but she cant score so she could slide to the 3 in the W but she wont have the size to defend the likes of Maya , Angel ect...

PostPosted: 08/07/17 10:47 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I thought UConn had a hot new Frosh PG this year? Is she not ready? Or not as hot as thought?

- Amanda Gorman
ClayK

PostPosted: 08/07/17 10:56 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

LibFan25 wrote:
J-Spoon wrote:
I also would like to stay in the 5 to 7 range for the players I like.This is a deep draft. It is not as strong at the top but I think late 1st round and some second round will be rotation players.

Wilson, Deshields, Mitchell, Williams, Turner, Canada, Billings, Brown, Nared, Nurse, Vadeeva, that is 12 right there, Vivians, Thomas, Scaife, Greenwell, Mavunga, Harper, Atkins, Macarty, That is 20 and i am sure there is another decent 4 or 5 I am forgetting and that doesn't include any early entries add say Stevens and Mcgowan and the draft is deep with legit roster making player.

yeah its deep with solid Prospects players, i think Wilson and Mitchell are my 2 locks to be immediate impact. Gabby, Deshields and Canada can be impact if they are on the right team/fit

Gabby, Mitchell, Nared, Canada, Billings, and L. Brown, i'd be happy with in the 1st round

i watched some of the U23 trails of the Gold Medal game, Mitchell, Canada, Nared, Billings, Harper and Atkins caught my eye

and also keep an eye on Raigyne Moncrief from LSU this season coming up, great mid range game, great speed and great defense. she would be a nice sleeper pick in the 2nd or 3rd round

Of course, we never know, but ...

A'ja Wilson and Kelsey Mitchell seem like solid picks. Gabby Williams is likely to succeed if they can find her a position, and the same with Nurse, really.

I've never been that dazzled with Nared, and both she and Russell come from a program that doesn't prepare kids for the pros that well.

DeShields is a mystery. Canada can't shoot, Lexie Brown's A/TO is shaky, but one or all three could develop into solid WNBA players.

Is there any indication Vadeeva will play in the league?

I do think this draft is better than the last one, but being able to count on any pick past number four to contribute is wishful thinking. Could happen, of course, but for me, only Wilson and Mitchell look like anything close to sure things.

PostPosted: 08/07/17 12:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Even if players have talent, we've seen how the right fit still matters. If Jefferson weren't injured, Plum might be buried on the bench right now. If Coates wasn't herself injured, she might've been stuck playing behind Dolson, Boyette, DeSouza, and Parker. Shatori Walker Kimbrough looks great on paper. She has good height for her position, good speed and athleticism, was a very good college defender, and can flat out shoot the ball. Nonetheless, she has seen very limited minutes in DC. I know SWK got an emergency start the other day, but by now her confidence must be somewhat shaken.

The veterans ahead of you, system, role, coaching style are all major factors in a player's success. I seriously doubt that all 12 first round picks are going to end up in favorable situations. No matter how talented they are, not everyone is going to find significant playing time in her rookie season.

PostPosted: 08/07/17 1:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ClayK wrote:
LibFan25 wrote:
J-Spoon wrote:
I also would like to stay in the 5 to 7 range for the players I like.This is a deep draft. It is not as strong at the top but I think late 1st round and some second round will be rotation players.

Wilson, Deshields, Mitchell, Williams, Turner, Canada, Billings, Brown, Nared, Nurse, Vadeeva, that is 12 right there, Vivians, Thomas, Scaife, Greenwell, Mavunga, Harper, Atkins, Macarty, That is 20 and i am sure there is another decent 4 or 5 I am forgetting and that doesn't include any early entries add say Stevens and Mcgowan and the draft is deep with legit roster making player.

yeah its deep with solid Prospects players, i think Wilson and Mitchell are my 2 locks to be immediate impact. Gabby, Deshields and Canada can be impact if they are on the right team/fit

Gabby, Mitchell, Nared, Canada, Billings, and L. Brown, i'd be happy with in the 1st round

i watched some of the U23 trails of the Gold Medal game, Mitchell, Canada, Nared, Billings, Harper and Atkins caught my eye

and also keep an eye on Raigyne Moncrief from LSU this season coming up, great mid range game, great speed and great defense. she would be a nice sleeper pick in the 2nd or 3rd round

Of course, we never know, but ...

A'ja Wilson and Kelsey Mitchell seem like solid picks. Gabby Williams is likely to succeed if they can find her a position, and the same with Nurse, really.

I've never been that dazzled with Nared, and both she and Russell come from a program that doesn't prepare kids for the pros that well.

DeShields is a mystery. Canada can't shoot, Lexie Brown's A/TO is shaky, but one or all three could develop into solid WNBA players.

Is there any indication Vadeeva will play in the league?

I do think this draft is better than the last one, but being able to count on any pick past number four to contribute is wishful thinking. Could happen, of course, but for me, only Wilson and Mitchell look like anything close to sure things.

I think Gabby will be fine, she's so athletic and gifted she will help a team whether it's starting or coming off the bench

Nurse, again she's that rock hard nose player not flashy but gets the job done. Very good defender just like most of the UCONN players under Geno

I am in love with Nared's game, 6'2 long can run the floor and shoot the 3. Just put on the tape against Texas, Miss St and SC last year. Texas game is my favorite she put that Lady Vol team on her back to make it a game. Almost won but fouled out on a questionable call in the end. She is good. Believe that

Deshields we all know that she got all-star talent ability, but will she be locked in and focus? We'll see

Canada we can agree to disagree on this one, if you ever played spades before, Well she's the Ace trumping it, Relentless aggressive point guard that can pass breakdown the D and ferocious Defender 1# PG in 2018 no doubt. Only knock I see is her height but she can't control that so we'll see how the future holds.

Brown Great shooter, good defender. Good in my book

Vadeeva I never seen her play but heard she's very talent.

Listen ofcourse we don't know how all these prospects gonna be in the W, this league is tough. The speed, the strength, and experience.

We'll see

Bob Lamm

PostPosted: 08/07/17 1:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

root_thing wrote:
Even if players have talent, we've seen how the right fit still matters. If Jefferson weren't injured, Plum might be buried on the bench right now. If Coates wasn't herself injured, she might've been stuck playing behind Dolson, Boyette, DeSouza, and Parker. Shatori Walker Kimbrough looks great on paper. She has good height for her position, good speed and athleticism, was a very good college defender, and can flat out shoot the ball. Nonetheless, she has seen very limited minutes in DC. I know SWK got an emergency start the other day, but by now her confidence must be somewhat shaken.

The veterans ahead of you, system, role, coaching style are all major factors in a player's success. I seriously doubt that all 12 first round picks are going to end up in favorable situations. No matter how talented they are, not everyone is going to find significant playing time in her rookie season.

This is so true and so often overlooked. I'd just add one thing: talented professional athletes aren't sports machines. An individual's personal strengths and weaknesses are a big part of their success or failure as athletes. Some, given the most favorable situation imaginable, will react badly to a teammate, a coach, or a city, and it all goes wrong. Some, even in an unfavorable situation, have the flexibility and determination to make it work anyway. As fans, there's a hell of a lot we don't know about players that affects their performance and a team's success.

PostPosted: 08/07/17 3:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
I thought UConn had a hot new Frosh PG this year? Is she not ready? Or not as hot as thought?

They had one last year in Crystal Dangerfield, who hopefully will be healthier this year and continue to improve. No idea if there's another one in the incoming class.

PostPosted: 08/07/17 3:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
myrtle wrote:

They had one last year in Crystal Dangerfield, who hopefully will be healthier this year and continue to improve. No idea if there's another one in the incoming class.

She is pretty hot, but she gets no respect.

root_thing

PostPosted: 08/07/17 3:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
myrtle wrote:

UConn is bringing in four players ranging from 5-10 to 6-1. They sound like SF/SG types.

PostPosted: 08/07/17 3:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Bob Lamm wrote:
root_thing wrote:

This is so true and so often overlooked. I'd just add one thing: talented professional athletes aren't sports machines. An individual's personal strengths and weaknesses are a big part of their success or failure as athletes. Some, given the most favorable situation imaginable, will react badly to a teammate, a coach, or a city, and it all goes wrong. Some, even in an unfavorable situation, have the flexibility and determination to make it work anyway. As fans, there's a hell of a lot we don't know about players that affects their performance and a team's success.

An example would be Toni Young. Reading her tweets and a couple of interviews, it didn't sound like she ever wanted to leave Oklahoma. She thought New York was unfriendly, the streets of the Turkish town where she was playing was smelly, etc. Also, Young tweeted a comment about people not understanding that professional basketball players need to be away from home a lot. I got the sense that it was a reference to her "wife" and the woman's children. A lot of players are greatly affected by their personal lives. As we've seen in all sports, one main reason athletes change teams is to be closer to home.

Not that you're likely to know this stuff before drafting someone. As in any kind of interview, players will say the "right" or safe thing to keep people at ease.

PostPosted: 08/07/17 3:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

root_thing wrote:
Bob Lamm wrote:
root_thing wrote:

An example would be Toni Young. Reading her tweets and a couple of interviews, it didn't sound like she ever wanted to leave Oklahoma. She thought New York was unfriendly, the streets of the Turkish town where she was playing was smelly, etc. Also, Young tweeted a comment about people not understanding that professional basketball players need to be away from home a lot. I got the sense that it was a reference to her "wife" and the woman's children. A lot of players are greatly affected by their personal lives. As we've seen in all sports, one main reason athletes change teams is to be closer to home.

Not that you're likely to know this stuff before drafting someone. As in any kind of interview, players will say the "right" or safe thing to keep people at ease.

This is an excellent example of what I was trying to raise. Fans sometimes write very decisive things about a player's personality or character based solely on on-court performance or very fragmentary information about how the player interacts with teammates, coaches, the media, or fans. But there's so much we can never know about any professional athlete.

And you're certainly right that professional teams mainly don't know all that much about a player's life when making draft decisions. Surely there are cases when they make inquiries--just as many non-sports organizations make inquiries before hiring someone--but still there's a great deal you can't find out or learn in interviews.

PostPosted: 08/07/17 4:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Semi-related. Wondering if maybe the lengthy road trip is a little more excusable than I first thought. LA and PHX really haven't had all of theirs yet, till now. And CT still goes to PHX and LA at the end of the season. If we can't capitalize on what is a favorable schedule travel-wise now though, it doesn't really matter. But maybe that will play into our favor how the team responds if they're fresher.

PostPosted: 08/13/17 5:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

One of the things that really struck me about Kiah Stokes as a rookie was that she did a great job on defense yet didn't foul much. But here are her career statistics, rounded off slightly:

2015 24 minutes per game, 2.1 fouls per game

2016 24 minutes per game, 2.9 fouls per game

2017 20 minutes per game, 2.9 fouls per game

For whatever the reason, she is now significantly more likely to commit personal fouls--and to get into foul trouble--than she was as a rookie.

PostPosted: 08/16/17 8:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

D.C. lost to Sparks by 33. Libs one game out of 4th. Thibault is hoping for EDD return 8/25 vs. the Libs at MSG. D.C. has done a good job without EDD but against a team like LA (as well as against the Libs in NY), they're in a bind against teams with multiple players who can score. Getting EDD back will add some length and push SWK to the bench where you get a little more depth. And you can also cut TRP's minutes on a night where's she bricking everything.

Anyway, I see NY and DC (with EDD but minus Hill) being awfully similar right now. We may not get the 4 spot, but it's certainly well within realism that we can. I think the two teams are pretty even. If some of NY's underperforming players play better, that could potentially tilt things too. But being a game down with a tough weekend series means the next two are that much bigger.

PostPosted: 08/17/17 2:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NYL_WNBA_FAN wrote:
D.C. lost to Sparks by 33. Libs one game out of 4th. Thibault is hoping for EDD return 8/25 vs. the Libs at MSG. D.C. has done a good job without EDD but against a team like LA (as well as against the Libs in NY), they're in a bind against teams with multiple players who can score. Getting EDD back will add some length and push SWK to the bench where you get a little more depth. And you can also cut TRP's minutes on a night where's she bricking everything.

Anyway, I see NY and DC (with EDD but minus Hill) being awfully similar right now. We may not get the 4 spot, but it's certainly well within realism that we can. I think the two teams are pretty even. If some of NY's underperforming players play better, that could potentially tilt things too. But being a game down with a tough weekend series means the next two are that much bigger.

i am selfishly want them finish at the 5th or 6th spot lol i know its bad as a fan of the libs since it all started in 97, i just know watching this team all year i just don't have the faith/belief that they can make a run in the playoffs. if they prove me wrong i will be the first to say with a big smile i was totally wrong lol Embarassed

this draft next year could potentially be a game changer for this franchise, and i wanna see changes for us to get better.

root_thing

PostPosted: 08/17/17 3:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

LibFan25 wrote:
NYL_WNBA_FAN wrote:

i am selfishly want them finish at the 5th or 6th spot lol i know its bad as a fan of the libs since it all started in 97, i just know watching this team all year i just don't have the faith/belief that they can make a run in the playoffs. if they prove me wrong i will be the first to say with a big smile i was totally wrong lol Embarassed

this draft next year could potentially be a game changer for this franchise, and i wanna see changes for us to get better.

I'm with you, but what we think doesn't matter. Bill will try to get the highest seed possible. Given the schedule, health, and the way these teams look at the moment, I'd say 4th is not only possible but we're the favorites. If the Liberty can beat CT and MN in these next 3 days, I might even start feeling good about the playoffs. LA and MN are looking mortal right now -- no more super teams. I know a lot of it is due to injuries, but all teams face obstacles during the season. We had our setbacks too. As I've said all year, I'm fine with being mediocre for most of the season as long as we peak at the end. Maybe I'll get my wish. Smile

But yeah, I was hoping for a two-way post player in the 1st Round. Now, we'll probably add to our ever-growing collection of SGs who masquerade as SFs and PGs. Confused If we want a post, we may have to take a flyer on people like Emily Potter or Ji Su Park in later rounds.

PostPosted: 08/17/17 8:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

root_thing wrote:
LibFan25 wrote:
NYL_WNBA_FAN wrote:

I'm with you, but what we think doesn't matter. Bill will try to get the highest seed possible. Given the schedule, health, and the way these teams look at the moment, I'd say 4th is not only possible but we're the favorites. If the Liberty can beat CT and MN in these next 3 days, I might even start feeling good about the playoffs. LA and MN are looking mortal right now -- no more super teams. I know a lot of it is due to injuries, but all teams face obstacles during the season. We had our setbacks too. As I've said all year, I'm fine with being mediocre for most of the season as long as we peak at the end. Maybe I'll get my wish. Smile

But yeah, I was hoping for a two-way post player in the 1st Round. Now, we'll probably add to our ever-growing collection of SGs who masquerade as SFs and PGs. Confused If we want a post, we may have to take a flyer on people like Emily Potter or Ji Su Park in later rounds.

MN is more Mortal then LA, LA still scares the hell outta me we caught them at the right time they looked gassed.

MN something is just not right with them, i think it has to do with Maya Moore. she doesn't look unstoppable this year like im used to seeing from her

CT has a legit shot at wining it all...yes the Connecticut SUN. NOBODY could of thought of that in the begining of the season, i thought they would improve but not like this lol Miller will win coach of the year.

i want Gabby Williams. she would fit so good with this team next year, she will probably be gone when we pick but a brotha can dream Sad

J-Spoon

PostPosted: 08/17/17 10:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

root_thing wrote:
LibFan25 wrote:
NYL_WNBA_FAN wrote:

My punk rock out of the box post pick for next season in the 2nd round (even though she was really inconsistent last year) is Mavunga.

Picks 5-9 could stand land us Billings or the less popular Russell if we are looking for posts. If we're in the lower half of the first round 7-9 I'm keeping my eye on Nared as I think she is the 2 way player with a 3 point shot that could be along term answer at our SF position, not flashy but solid. And while I've already said it I'm still intrigued by Canada even if she has an inconsistent 3 point shot and is on the small side I still think she is better than Boyd, Hartley or L. Allen (all of whom I like.)

root_thing

PostPosted: 08/17/17 11:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

J-Spoon wrote:

My punk rock out of the box post pick for next season in the 2nd round (even though she was really inconsistent last year) is Mavunga.

Picks 5-9 could stand land us Billings or the less popular Russell if we are looking for posts. If we're in the lower half of the first round 7-9 I'm keeping my eye on Nared as I think she is the 2 way player with a 3 point shot that could be along term answer at our SF position, not flashy but solid. And while I've already said it I'm still intrigued by Canada even if she has an inconsistent 3 point shot and is on the small side I still think she is better than Boyd, Hartley or L. Allen (all of whom I like.)

If NY accomplishes the stated goal of getting that 4th seed, then the pick is #9. Remember, liking a player is one thing, but whether they get playing time and help us catch the elite teams is another matter. I like Gabby Williams. She won't be available, but let's pretend. I also like Jamie Nared and throw in Kia Nurse as well. However, I'm not sure how much playing time any of them would get even if we could draft them. Between SF and SG you only have 80 mpg. If you follow the current pattern and assume one of them replaces R. Allen, then the pick would get maybe 10 mpg. If she played well, maybe up to 15 mpg. But after what Zellous has's done this season, it's hard to imagine Shavonte playing less than 25 mpg. Meanwhile, the SG spot will be split between Prince and Rodgers... unless you get rid of one of them. Given the way they've played so far, and the fact that SG is probably the most plentiful position in women's basketball, I'm not sure you could easily trade either of them -- especially since they make max salary. So, any wing who comes in would have to clearly outplay Zellous, Prince or Rodgers to get significant PT. And if they do, then you're keeping a max salary vet glued to the bench. On top of that, what happens if Tanisha Wright comes back?

So, it's not just about liking players. It's more about whether they can come in and play enough minutes to move the needle. That's why I'm thinking about center. The starting position looks open to me. Stokes can't score, and Vaughn is often a defensive liability. Zahui B. is a non-factor. I could see someone like Russell being a better two-way choice to start even if she is less than stellar. Her offensive skill down low is already better than Stokes, and she has more shot-blocking ability than Vaughn. And Russell at 6-6 would give us someone in the height range where future centers seem to be trending. However, I'm not convinced she'll last to #9. Maybe if McCowan comes out, she'll be around. Teaira would likely be a project, but maybe you could still use her defensively in key match-ups where more height is needed.

I like Billings, but she's raw without providing you more size at center. I see her future at PF. I'm not impressed with Mavunga. In what ways is she better than Vaughn? I think Canada is better offensively than Boyd coming out of college, but not better than Boyd the 4th year player. And Brittany is certainly the better defender... as is Hartley and maybe even L. Allen.

Totally unconnected to the discussion above, I just found out that Diamond DeShields was on the 2010 U18 team with Chiney, Dolson, Hartley, McBride and Plaisance. Think about that for a moment. These players will be in their 5th season by the time DD enters the league. That's because she was only 15 at the time. Meanwhile, in 2013 when Diamond was 18, she did not play on the U19 team that had Stewart, Tuck, Jefferson, Plum, Coffee, Wilson, A. Jones, etc. She skipped 2013 and 2014, but returned for the World University games in 2015. Now DeShields is playing overseas before entering the WNBA a year late. What a weird career she has had.

PostPosted: 08/18/17 12:28 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

While a true big would be nice...Russell may be there at #9 but probably not if she shows well this year. And while she did improve a lot last year, I'm not really sure she'll be better than someone like Swords. She's a bit awkward and doesn't have great hands. I just don't see her moving into the starting lineup anytime soon.

I quite like Nared too. She also probably won't immediately be a starter but she has the right size to become a wing. I love Z and the energy she brings but she will be 32 next year and is a bit undersized to play the 3 so a young understudy would be a nice component for the future. Neither Piph nor Sugar are exactly tearing up the league this year so I don't think it's out of the question to bring in a young SG/SF type player to compete for minutes there.

At any rate, at #9, LFO would be most apt to go for BA regardless of position.

- Amanda Gorman
J-Spoon

PostPosted: 08/18/17 2:03 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

All good points about the draft options next season. I do kind of get decide to like a player and can lose sight of the bigger picture. (I still want Schimmel to find her passion for basketball again come back in 2018 as a PG/SG option in great shape and have a redemption story but that is another post. I also wouldn't mind trying to give Zahui B some more minutes to see if we can get her going and have something to build on for next season.)

I like Prince, Rodger and Zellous but there is always a little more turnover than expected with our roster so I'm not completely confident all will be there, and even so Rodgers is the youngest but may have reached her peak already and both Prince and Zellous are at that point where they could maintain their play from this season or have a drop off, so if there is a good young wing or even SG I don't think out current log jam should prevent them from getting a look.

I could see if the pick is 7-9 and no one declares early trying to package the pick and one of the player to move up in the draft for a G. Williams or a Deshields both who I think could have an impact right away, or even putting together a package for a decent scorer or post. I don't know how Atl would feel about it but Prince who has played with Angel over-seas (or Rodgers) and our first round pick (who knows come Feb or March how much Atl will regret trading out of the 1st round) for Hayes is a trade I could support. OK I doubt the Dream do it but Hayes as the #2 option to Charles would be a needle mover, and they've played together in the past, and Hayes has that Liberty kind of thing.

Center is a hard spot to fill unless we luck out and get someone like Swords or K. Thomas who isn't working in their current situation but flourishes with us, maybe someone like K. Alexander or Achonwa is attainable, maybe if Cambage reports for Duty we could get C. Paris at a discount as a different look for our bench. Kind of wished we made a move for Boyette while that seemed like a possibility. I'm not down on Russell I'm seeing a step forward for her this year, if she is still on the board when we pick I won't hate that move. Maybe a two headed center of Stokes and Russell could get us by with a healthy Charles and more consistent scoring from our SG/SF spot. In another thread there was a poaching C. Ogwumike discussion, I don't think Conn would go for it, but we could offer two former huskies in Stokes and Hartley and our 1st round pick, again I like both Stokes and Hartley but I could support that kind of swing for the fences move. Or we might just have to wait a year, do some wheeling and dealing and try and land Anigwe or K. Brown.

Nerd2

PostPosted: 08/18/17 3:41 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

J-Spoon wrote:
Center is a hard spot to fill unless we luck out and get someone like Swords

We'll take your first round pick for her Smile Symmetry.

toad455

PostPosted: 08/18/17 5:50 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

We still need a SF. Zellous isn't getting any younger either.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
LibFan25

PostPosted: 08/18/17 7:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
We still need a SF. Zellous isn't getting any younger either.

2018 SF list:

Deshields
Williams
Nared
Greenwell
Vivians
McGhee (Stanford)

How about Bonner? Would you give up a 1st for her?

2018 liberty thread is gonna be bigger then this lol a lot of discussions already and the season is not even over yet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78, 79, 80  Next
Page 73 of 80

Jump to: