33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Sparks
66%
 66%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 21

scrappy

PostPosted: 07/26/17 12:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

the sparks lucky to win this horrible game. princess parker (as someone calls her here) continued to fuck around during the game. and sims...? many have already pointed out. no wonder the shocked sucked for so long.

and the storm...

omg, did carolyn sword get off the bench? i have no pro basketball management experience. even then i knew it was the dumbest trade ever made.

other than loyd, stewie, and bird. everyone is expandable.

well, i'll see what a new competent coach can do with clark and tokashiki.

Evil or Very Mad

PostPosted: 07/26/17 1:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

willtalk wrote:
myrtle wrote:
Sims has been terrible. Why is he leaving her out there?
Perhaps it has something to do with July 31sts trade deadline? Also I believe he knew that Chelsea was going to be sort of gassed for this game and he hoped he would get at least a non horrible game out of Sims. That might have happened but she just played way out of control tonight. Gray also had a bad shooting night but you could see the difference in the shots she took ( generally withing the offense ) and Sims's who was really forcing things. This is the first game i payed attention to her throughout the game and it seems she isn't really a good defensive player either. I think it's because players are generally taller than her so she has to play them tight and that makes it easy for them to drive around her. She is someone who's skill level takes a big hit coming from college level competition to the WNBA. Needs to really make a big adjustment in her game.

If he was looking to trade Sims, her value just went down by playing so poorly. Without playing her, you could always say she would do better if given more space/time. Now it just looks exposed. I wasn't so down on her before but watching this game, just meh.

- Amanda Gorman
Kailapea

PostPosted: 07/26/17 2:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
adamj95 wrote:
Princess Parker is not happy about the officiating tonight. Razz

Is she ever?

It was pretty poor. But then again, it has been all season

PostPosted: 07/26/17 5:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
willtalk wrote:
myrtle wrote:
Sims has been terrible. Why is he leaving her out there?
Perhaps it has something to do with July 31sts trade deadline? Also I believe he knew that Chelsea was going to be sort of gassed for this game and he hoped he would get at least a non horrible game out of Sims. That might have happened but she just played way out of control tonight. Gray also had a bad shooting night but you could see the difference in the shots she took ( generally withing the offense ) and Sims's who was really forcing things. This is the first game i payed attention to her throughout the game and it seems she isn't really a good defensive player either. I think it's because players are generally taller than her so she has to play them tight and that makes it easy for them to drive around her. She is someone who's skill level takes a big hit coming from college level competition to the WNBA. Needs to really make a big adjustment in her game.

If he was looking to trade Sims, her value just went down by playing so poorly. Without playing her, you could always say she would do better if given more space/time. Now it just looks exposed. I wasn't so down on her before but watching this game, just meh.

Indeed, I've been trying to figure out what is going on with Sims. Her confidence is missing and I don't get it....I just feel bad for her but am happy to see her smiling and cheering on her team. It looks like they were trying to help her get out of her slump but its like she is thinking too much, rather than feeling the game. She looks like a different player...

Maybe her role is different here and he's had her focused more on defense...particularly in this game, where in Essence's absence, she started on Loyd. Maybe it is still the adjustment of trying to find her place coming off of the bench. Typically, even when her J is not falling, Odyssey used to eat teams up with her aggressiveness and getting to the basket. I mean look at her from a few months ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLklRMbxUoM I just hope she can find her rhythm again.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: