RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Prompted by the last 24 hours of news.......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is more delusional and out of touch with the truth?
OJ
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Trump
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 9

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 07/20/17 6:50 pm    ::: Prompted by the last 24 hours of news....... Reply Reply with quote

I'm sure psychiatrists have some interesting discussions regarding these two individuals.

jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 07/20/17 7:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Not even close.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 07/20/17 8:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Oh I think It's very close. In the last 24 hours both of these clowns have stood there in public insisting they've never done anything wrong.

When both are totally delusional and totally dishonest, how do you distinguish between them?

jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 07/20/17 9:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
Oh I think It's very close. In the last 24 hours both of these clowns have stood there in public insisting they've never done anything wrong.

When both are totally delusional and totally dishonest, how do you distinguish between them?

Trump thought he could be the bloody President of the United States of America! And he doesn't even know that he's not doing a good job. He doesn't know what he doesn't know. He doesn't even know that he doesn't know those things. The stuff presidents should know. OJ is a murderer and he knows exactly what he did in terms of the murders. The thing he's been in jail for is actually bullshit. Payback from the criminal justice system for getting away with a double homicide.

pilight

PostPosted: 07/20/17 9:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They're both playing dumb to a certain extent.

PostPosted: 07/20/17 9:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
The thing he's been in jail for is actually bullshit. Payback from the criminal justice system for getting away with a double homicide.

Yeah, so much this. I mean they gave the person who orchestrated the robbery (of Simpson's own things, things that were returned to him after his conviction) immunity to testify against Simpson who was only one of the participants, and not even the one who pulled the gun.

In any other case it would have been the person in Simpson's shoes that was offered the immunity to turn on the mastermind. Hell, the 'victim" testified on Simpson's behalf.

This situation was actually kind of gross, and only happened because we all believe he got away with murder.

PostPosted: 07/20/17 9:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:
The thing he's been in jail for is actually bullshit. Payback from the criminal justice system for getting away with a double homicide.

Yeah, so much this. I mean they gave the person who orchestrated the robbery (of Simpson's own things, things that were returned to him after his conviction) immunity to testify against Simpson who was only one of the participants, and not even the one who pulled the gun.

In any other case it would have been the person in Simpson's shoes that was offered the immunity to turn on the mastermind. Hell, the 'victim" testified on Simpson's behalf.

This situation was actually kind of gross, and only happened because we all believe he got away with murder.

Well, that overstates it. His sentence was probably longer than called for, but he certainly deserved 3-5 for the crimes he actually committed and for which he was convicted. And it is a appropriate to consider his history of conduct, which includes not only his wife's death, and his history of domestic abuse, all of which during sentencing has an even lower threshold of proof than in the civil suit for wrongful death that he lost. So it was proper to consider all of that, as well as his total lack of remorse. His sentence was harsh, but not nearly as unwarranted as is being suggested here.

Oh, btw, the guys who were armed were working for Simpson and doing his bidding. He even admitted that today. That he didn't have the gun is meaningless. He was in charge. It was totally appropriate to target him as the instigator.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: