RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

The Diana Taurasi "Excuse of the Game" Game
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 54160
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/27/12 2:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
pilight wrote:
Frostbite....in Phoenix...in August


Athletes often take icebaths, so this is actually a good one. *Amber Cox reaches for her notepad*


Baseball player Rickey Henderson went on the disabled list for a case of frostbite that he got in August. He reportedly fell asleep on an icepack. So that excuse is sort of an homage to him.



_________________
Look out Music City, 'cause I'm here now and I ain't never leavin'
Nerd2



Joined: 06 Jun 2010
Posts: 7222



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/27/12 5:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

And Elizabeth Cambage provides us with another gem: missed her flight. I hope she got stuck in traffic and didn't miss it because she got caught up in duty-free shopping.


mercfan3



Joined: 23 Nov 2004
Posts: 17562



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/27/12 5:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

luvDhoops wrote:


Again, I said walking freaking Ebola. This thread is two pages long of people coming up with excuses. That's the name of the thread. I didn't come up with that shit, yet caune whines about a Jordan and Ebola comment. If you're that sensitive, how about stay out of the thread that reads "The Diana Taurasi "Excuse of the Game" Game" thread. Seriously, that would probably save one frustration.


I don't know who Ebola is, might have been the same for Caune Laughing Laughing

So I wouldn't get it. Also..not everyone has been joking in the thread..

Like I said, it's probably more the fact that there's a god knows how many page thread bitching about Taurasi and the Mercury that probably makes people boil over.

Not a big deal, just giving you the other side..



_________________
TALENT

What it takes to play a gay pirate, a gay candymaker, and a gay mad hatter, and still land a role as John Dilinger.
auntie



Joined: 16 May 2006
Posts: 1727
Location: Brooklyn, NY


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/27/12 5:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Has anyone mentioned her dog? Surely if a dog can eat homework, a dog can eat sneakers or game plans or something?



_________________
A woman's place is in the paint--Another artist for Liberty.
Nerd2



Joined: 06 Jun 2010
Posts: 7222



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/27/12 5:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

auntie wrote:
Has anyone mentioned her dog? Surely if a dog can eat homework, a dog can eat sneakers or game plans or something?


"Dog ate my knee-highs"


caune



Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 17864
Location: Valley of the Bun


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/27/12 6:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:
luvDhoops wrote:


Again, I said walking freaking Ebola. This thread is two pages long of people coming up with excuses. That's the name of the thread. I didn't come up with that shit, yet caune whines about a Jordan and Ebola comment. If you're that sensitive, how about stay out of the thread that reads "The Diana Taurasi "Excuse of the Game" Game" thread. Seriously, that would probably save one frustration.


I don't know who Ebola is, might have been the same for Caune Laughing Laughing

So I wouldn't get it. Also..not everyone has been joking in the thread..

Like I said, it's probably more the fact that there's a god knows how many page thread bitching about Taurasi and the Mercury that probably makes people boil over.

Not a big deal, just giving you the other side..


Where I got hung up was that the ebola was Jordan's, not Dianas, so I assumed he was just using exaggeration when mentioning Jordans flu Rolling Eyes



_________________
Because there is only one Diana Taurasi.
@Phoenix Mercury


Last edited by caune on 08/27/12 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 43187



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/27/12 6:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

She tried on Penny Taylor's high heels and strained her achilles
http://www.wnba.com/mercury/news/taylors_heels_create_more_setbacks_for_taurasi_2012_08_27.html



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
mercfan3



Joined: 23 Nov 2004
Posts: 17562



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/27/12 6:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

caune wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:
luvDhoops wrote:


Again, I said walking freaking Ebola. This thread is two pages long of people coming up with excuses. That's the name of the thread. I didn't come up with that shit, yet caune whines about a Jordan and Ebola comment. If you're that sensitive, how about stay out of the thread that reads "The Diana Taurasi "Excuse of the Game" Game" thread. Seriously, that would probably save one frustration.


I don't know who Ebola is, might have been the same for Caune Laughing Laughing

So I wouldn't get it. Also..not everyone has been joking in the thread..

Like I said, it's probably more the fact that there's a god knows how many page thread bitching about Taurasi and the Mercury that probably makes people boil over.

Not a big deal, just giving you the other side..


Where I got hung up is that the ebola was Jordan's, not Dianas, so I assumed he was just exaggerating about Jordans flu Rolling Eyes


oh..Ebola is the flu..I should really google things before I post.. Laughing



_________________
TALENT

What it takes to play a gay pirate, a gay candymaker, and a gay mad hatter, and still land a role as John Dilinger.
Nerd2



Joined: 06 Jun 2010
Posts: 7222



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/27/12 6:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:
caune wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:
luvDhoops wrote:


Again, I said walking freaking Ebola. This thread is two pages long of people coming up with excuses. That's the name of the thread. I didn't come up with that shit, yet caune whines about a Jordan and Ebola comment. If you're that sensitive, how about stay out of the thread that reads "The Diana Taurasi "Excuse of the Game" Game" thread. Seriously, that would probably save one frustration.


I don't know who Ebola is, might have been the same for Caune Laughing Laughing

So I wouldn't get it. Also..not everyone has been joking in the thread..

Like I said, it's probably more the fact that there's a god knows how many page thread bitching about Taurasi and the Mercury that probably makes people boil over.

Not a big deal, just giving you the other side..


Where I got hung up is that the ebola was Jordan's, not Dianas, so I assumed he was just exaggerating about Jordans flu Rolling Eyes


oh..Ebola is the flu..I should really google things before I post.. Laughing


Seriously, you've never heard of Ebola? It is a rather serious virus often seen in Africa with a 50-90% fatality rate depending on the type. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebola_virus_disease


mb1



Joined: 09 Feb 2006
Posts: 4645
Location: Scottsdale,AZ,USA


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/27/12 6:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ebola is in Africa? Is it a nice place? Wink



_________________
I've got a crush on Rebby!

LONG LIVE THE WNBA!
mercfan3



Joined: 23 Nov 2004
Posts: 17562



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/27/12 7:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nerd2 wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:
caune wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:
luvDhoops wrote:


Again, I said walking freaking Ebola. This thread is two pages long of people coming up with excuses. That's the name of the thread. I didn't come up with that shit, yet caune whines about a Jordan and Ebola comment. If you're that sensitive, how about stay out of the thread that reads "The Diana Taurasi "Excuse of the Game" Game" thread. Seriously, that would probably save one frustration.


I don't know who Ebola is, might have been the same for Caune Laughing Laughing

So I wouldn't get it. Also..not everyone has been joking in the thread..

Like I said, it's probably more the fact that there's a god knows how many page thread bitching about Taurasi and the Mercury that probably makes people boil over.

Not a big deal, just giving you the other side..


Where I got hung up is that the ebola was Jordan's, not Dianas, so I assumed he was just exaggerating about Jordans flu Rolling Eyes


oh..Ebola is the flu..I should really google things before I post.. Laughing


Seriously, you've never heard of Ebola? It is a rather serious virus often seen in Africa with a 50-90% fatality rate depending on the type. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebola_virus_disease


nope..well now I have.



_________________
TALENT

What it takes to play a gay pirate, a gay candymaker, and a gay mad hatter, and still land a role as John Dilinger.
luvDhoops



Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Posts: 8225



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/27/12 9:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I thought surely everyone had heard of Ebola. It was the disease in the movie Outbreak. It was the disease at the beginning of the movie And The Band Played On (about HIV & AIDS). They just had an Ebola outbreak in Africa last week. It's a pretty well known scary ass disease.

There's DEFINITELY no such thing as walking Ebola. Most people drop dead from it within a week's time. Among some of it's more disturbing symptoms is you bleed from your body orifices.



_________________
"He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon. " ó Daenarys Targaryen, "Game of Thrones"
Huskie



Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 1303
Location: Cloud Nine


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/27/12 9:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

back to excuses.....
did I read D only had 'a wisdom tooth' removed? As in singular....so, if done one at a time, we have a handful more games for her to miss! We haven't heard 'dry socket' in relationship to the prior wisdom tooth removal, so that could add a day or two to recovery of potential future extractions.....plenty of options remaining on the wisdom tooth excuse Wink



_________________
In Brondello I Trust!
Luuuc



Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 17410



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/27/12 9:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Huskie wrote:
back to excuses.....
did I read D only had 'a wisdom tooth' removed? As in singular....so, if done one at a time, we have a handful more games for her to miss! We haven't heard 'dry socket' in relationship to the prior wisdom tooth removal, so that could add a day or two to recovery of potential future extractions.....plenty of options remaining on the wisdom tooth excuse Wink

Suspended for 2 games for swearing at the tooth fairy?



_________________
Seems rike no one takes me serirousreee
Huskie



Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 1303
Location: Cloud Nine


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/27/12 10:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

[quote="Luuuc"]
Huskie wrote:
back to excuses.....
did I read D only had 'a wisdom tooth' removed? As in singular....so, if done one at a time, we have a handful more games for her to miss! We haven't heard 'dry socket' in relationship to the prior wisdom tooth removal, so that could add a day or two to recovery of potential future extractions.....plenty of options remaining on the wisdom tooth excuse Wink

Suspended for 2 games for swearing at the tooth fairy?[/quote]

Till now, the frostbite excuse was my fave!



_________________
In Brondello I Trust!
bekcat1



Joined: 24 Feb 2011
Posts: 874
Location: The ATL


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/27/12 10:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
Huskie wrote:
back to excuses.....
did I read D only had 'a wisdom tooth' removed? As in singular....so, if done one at a time, we have a handful more games for her to miss! We haven't heard 'dry socket' in relationship to the prior wisdom tooth removal, so that could add a day or two to recovery of potential future extractions.....plenty of options remaining on the wisdom tooth excuse Wink

Suspended for 2 games for swearing at the tooth fairy?


Yeah, and that intentional elbow she threw at that poor fairy didn't help her case any...


Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 43187



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/27/12 10:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bekcat1 wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
Huskie wrote:
back to excuses.....
did I read D only had 'a wisdom tooth' removed? As in singular....so, if done one at a time, we have a handful more games for her to miss! We haven't heard 'dry socket' in relationship to the prior wisdom tooth removal, so that could add a day or two to recovery of potential future extractions.....plenty of options remaining on the wisdom tooth excuse Wink

Suspended for 2 games for swearing at the tooth fairy?


Yeah, and that intentional elbow she threw at that poor fairy didn't help her case any...


Did the Tooth Fairy happened to resemble Jessica Davenport?



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
bekcat1



Joined: 24 Feb 2011
Posts: 874
Location: The ATL


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/27/12 10:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
bekcat1 wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
Huskie wrote:
back to excuses.....
did I read D only had 'a wisdom tooth' removed? As in singular....so, if done one at a time, we have a handful more games for her to miss! We haven't heard 'dry socket' in relationship to the prior wisdom tooth removal, so that could add a day or two to recovery of potential future extractions.....plenty of options remaining on the wisdom tooth excuse Wink

Suspended for 2 games for swearing at the tooth fairy?


Yeah, and that intentional elbow she threw at that poor fairy didn't help her case any...


Did the Tooth Fairy happened to resemble Jessica Davenport?




Rumor has it...


Luuuc



Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 17410



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/27/12 10:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bekcat1 wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
Huskie wrote:
back to excuses.....
did I read D only had 'a wisdom tooth' removed? As in singular....so, if done one at a time, we have a handful more games for her to miss! We haven't heard 'dry socket' in relationship to the prior wisdom tooth removal, so that could add a day or two to recovery of potential future extractions.....plenty of options remaining on the wisdom tooth excuse Wink

Suspended for 2 games for swearing at the tooth fairy?

Yeah, and that intentional elbow she threw at that poor fairy didn't help her case any...

Hey, the tooth fairy started it with that insulting dime she left under her pillow. I'd be pissed too. The tooth fairy is a dirty little instigator, but of course the person who retaliates always gets the blame Rolling Eyes



_________________
Seems rike no one takes me serirousreee
bekcat1



Joined: 24 Feb 2011
Posts: 874
Location: The ATL


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/27/12 10:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
bekcat1 wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
Huskie wrote:
back to excuses.....
did I read D only had 'a wisdom tooth' removed? As in singular....so, if done one at a time, we have a handful more games for her to miss! We haven't heard 'dry socket' in relationship to the prior wisdom tooth removal, so that could add a day or two to recovery of potential future extractions.....plenty of options remaining on the wisdom tooth excuse Wink

Suspended for 2 games for swearing at the tooth fairy?

Yeah, and that intentional elbow she threw at that poor fairy didn't help her case any...

Hey, the tooth fairy started it with that insulting dime she left under her pillow. I'd be pissed too. The tooth fairy is a dirty little instigator, but of course the person who retaliates always gets the blame Rolling Eyes



Well, the Tooth Fairy can't help that the economy's bad...she's doing all she can do!


Luuuc



Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 17410



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/27/12 11:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bekcat1 wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
bekcat1 wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
Huskie wrote:
back to excuses.....
did I read D only had 'a wisdom tooth' removed? As in singular....so, if done one at a time, we have a handful more games for her to miss! We haven't heard 'dry socket' in relationship to the prior wisdom tooth removal, so that could add a day or two to recovery of potential future extractions.....plenty of options remaining on the wisdom tooth excuse Wink

Suspended for 2 games for swearing at the tooth fairy?

Yeah, and that intentional elbow she threw at that poor fairy didn't help her case any...

Hey, the tooth fairy started it with that insulting dime she left under her pillow. I'd be pissed too. The tooth fairy is a dirty little instigator, but of course the person who retaliates always gets the blame Rolling Eyes

Well, the Tooth Fairy can't help that the economy's bad...she's doing all she can do!

Oh please ... in these days of 32oz sodas do you know how much a good quality tooth goes for on the open market? The tooth fairy is not only raking it in, but is also using those ridiculous income tax loopholes for non-humans to keep virtually her entire revenue as profit. I'm not buying her sob story for one minute.



_________________
Seems rike no one takes me serirousreee
pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 54160
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/27/12 11:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

A tougher player would have said Itís a tooth and I donít use it much when I play



_________________
Look out Music City, 'cause I'm here now and I ain't never leavin'
Luuuc



Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 17410



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/27/12 11:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
A tougher player would have said Itís a tooth and I donít use it much when I play

Linkmaster P strikes again. Nice find!

In Diana's case though she could realistically claim "It's my mouth and I use it constantly when I play"



_________________
Seems rike no one takes me serirousreee
bekcat1



Joined: 24 Feb 2011
Posts: 874
Location: The ATL


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/27/12 11:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
pilight wrote:
A tougher player would have said Itís a tooth and I donít use it much when I play

Linkmaster P strikes again. Nice find!

In Diana's case though she could realistically claim "It's my mouth and I use it constantly when I play"


And, as we know, certain swear words hurt the mouth to say more than others.


Luuuc



Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 17410



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/28/12 2:48 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

luvDhoops wrote:
I thought surely everyone had heard of Ebola. It was the disease in the movie Outbreak. It was the disease at the beginning of the movie And The Band Played On (about HIV & AIDS). They just had an Ebola outbreak in Africa last week. It's a pretty well known scary ass disease.

There's DEFINITELY no such thing as walking Ebola. Most people drop dead from it within a week's time. Among some of it's more disturbing symptoms is you bleed from your body orifices.


Off-Topic Ebola-related news of the day - karma is a bitch:
http://www.monitor.co.ug/News/National/Man+steals+phone+from+Ebola+patient++gets+infected/-/688334/1487020/-/51lndn/-/index.html



_________________
Seems rike no one takes me serirousreee
StevenHW



Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 9888
Location: Sacramento, California


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/31/12 1:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nerd2 wrote:
And Elizabeth Cambage provides us with another gem: missed her flight. I hope she got stuck in traffic and didn't miss it because she got caught up in duty-free shopping.


...and eating American food. Razz


Nerd2



Joined: 06 Jun 2010
Posts: 7222



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/13/12 4:35 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Corey, Corey, Corey - weren't you reading this thread? We gave you so many quality excuses and all you can come up with on national TV is "she's tired?" How about:

- Trying out to pitch for the Washington Nationals
- too busy setting her fantasy football roster
- attending the iphone 5 announcement


p_d_swanson



Joined: 01 Dec 2004
Posts: 9715



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/14/12 1:09 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Should've told Peck that Taurasi was suffering from a pulled Griner...


Nerd2



Joined: 06 Jun 2010
Posts: 7222



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/14/12 1:21 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

p_d_swanson wrote:
Should've told Peck that Taurasi was suffering from a pulled Griner...


The ultimate. Puts us all to shame. Laughing


RavenDog



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 5371



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/14/12 1:37 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Her diaper was wet...



_________________
CORINNE BAILEY RAE
The Heart Speaks In Whispers

Fabulous 5
Queenie



Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 14985
Location: Queens


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/14/12 12:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Riveted by the AL East race.



_________________
If you can't see, stand up.

If you think it's too loud, you're not loud enough.
StevenHW



Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 9888
Location: Sacramento, California


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/14/12 1:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Man, this is a time when I wish the Diana Taurasi fan thread (called "I Got The DT's") was reactivated.

And in that spirit...

Don't you think DT would've loved to see that thread come back here on RebKell? I. bet. she. would!

Cool


MuneravenMN



Joined: 01 Jun 2008
Posts: 3843



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/14/12 3:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sprained bun.

Tried to emulate Bird's flawless ponytail and pulled hair too tight.



_________________
Winning takes talent; to repeat takes character.
--John Wooden
Joe Foss



Joined: 23 Aug 2007
Posts: 3795



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/14/12 4:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mercury poisoning.



_________________
Ohio Bobcats WBB Fan
ClayK



Joined: 11 Oct 2005
Posts: 8109



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/14/12 5:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mercury poisoning -- perfect.

And for those who remember, Graham Parker & The Rumour had a very solid song by the same name.



_________________
Oṃ Tāre Tuttāre Ture Svāhā
readyAIMfire53



Joined: 20 Nov 2004
Posts: 5210
Location: Durham, NC


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/14/12 6:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nerd2 wrote:
p_d_swanson wrote:
Should've told Peck that Taurasi was suffering from a pulled Griner...


The ultimate. Puts us all to shame. Laughing


OK...time to vote

Here are my top 5:

5. Frostbite
4. Attacked by birds
3. Sprained bun
2. Pulled Griner


1. 2 game suspension for swearing at the tooth fairy



_________________
Follow your passion and your life will be true down to your core.

~rAf
ripleydc



Joined: 17 Nov 2004
Posts: 4515
Location: Washington, DC


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/14/12 6:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mercury poisoning gets my vote.


Lib Fan



Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 4107
Location: New York City


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/14/12 6:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ripleydc wrote:
Mercury poisoning gets my vote.


They should get the FIFTH pick !



_________________
Go Liberty 2011
pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 54160
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 07/16/17 11:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

With Taurasi skipping the trip to Minnesota for no stated reason, I guess it's time to revive this thread...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Dg3zvOXensU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg3zvOXensU



_________________
Look out Music City, 'cause I'm here now and I ain't never leavin'
toad455



Joined: 16 Nov 2005
Posts: 13765



Back to top
PostPosted: 07/16/17 12:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Seriously?!?!



_________________
LET'S GO LIBERTY!!!!!!

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Queenie



Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 14985
Location: Queens


Back to top
PostPosted: 07/16/17 3:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Can no longer handle Seimone's deliciousness.



_________________
If you can't see, stand up.

If you think it's too loud, you're not loud enough.
Richyyy



Joined: 17 Nov 2005
Posts: 19221
Location: London


Back to top
PostPosted: 07/16/17 4:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It'd be kinda hlarious if she actually needed to have a wisdom tooth removed. And Merc decided "We can't say that, we'll get crucified. We'll just say nothing."



_________________
Independent WNBA coverage: http://www.wnbalien.com/
MuneravenMN



Joined: 01 Jun 2008
Posts: 3843



Back to top
PostPosted: 07/16/17 6:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I just don't think anyone can top "sprained bun."



_________________
Winning takes talent; to repeat takes character.
--John Wooden
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 3317
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 07/17/17 8:29 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

MuneravenMN wrote:
I just don't think anyone can top "sprained bun."



X __________ Laughing Laughing



_________________
2-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-2-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin