RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Tyler Summitt update
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SDHoops

PostPosted: 07/16/17 11:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Fungai wrote:
The article is an attempt to spin the event in Tyler's favor. At the time the news broke, it was stated that the young lady was pregnant. Apparently she never had the baby. The 2 most likely reasons, abortion or miscarriage. A person who murdered his kids could also honestly say he is not a father.

The real question to be answered was did you impregnate the young lady? If she was never pregnant he would have stated that. Saying I am not a father is a way avoiding a lie and encouraging people to think she was never pregnant, as several people here have bought into.

It might appear YOU may have 'bought into' some $hit of your own. You might be new here, but you'll quickly want to learn that making statements like that above either should be substantiated with sources or quotes, or....don't make them! Wink

I throw stuff out there and some ppl roll with it. We're all a little crazy in the asylum Wink

Howee

PostPosted: 07/17/17 12:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
Fungai wrote:
At the time the news broke, it was stated that the young lady was pregnant. The article is an attempt to spin the event in Tyler's favor. At the time the news broke, [b]it was stated that the young lady was pregnant. Apparently she never had the baby. The 2 most likely reasons, abortion or miscarriage. A person who murdered his kids could also honestly say he is not a father.

The real question to be answered was did you impregnate the young lady? If she was never pregnant he would have stated that. Saying I am not a father is a way avoiding a lie and encouraging people to think she was never pregnant, as several people here have bought into.

Howee wrote:
It might appear YOU may have 'bought into' some $hit of your own. You might be new here, but you'll quickly want to learn that making statements like that above either should be substantiated with sources or quotes, or....don't make them! Wink

Why? What he said is completely accurate.

You're really slipping, Art:
Point 1: I never questioned accuracy....I questioned sources.
Point 2: I did suggest the poster OFFER SOURCES OR QUOTES TO SUBSTANTIATE THE CLAIM OF THE GIRL BEING PREGNANT. "Burden of Proof" lay with the claimant (Fungai)

ArtBest23 wrote:
He said 1) Summitt never denied knocking up the girl.
2) he simply denied being a father.
3) that leaves entirely on the table the possibility he DID knock up the girl, but one way or another she didn't bear the child
4) it's an unusual phraseology "I am not a father" rather than simply saying " I did not impregnate the girl" if that's what he actually meant.

So which of those statements is not 100% accurate?
Your statement #3 is misleading. Words like "possibility he DID" get the mentally deficient sorts to conclude he DID make a girl pregnant. It certainly doesn't definitely mean he FACTUALY DID IMPREGNATE A GIRL. Misleading = inaccurate

PostPosted: 07/17/17 11:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

To repeat: Simple rule -- don't sleep with your players.

If you do, bad things will happen, and they won't go away quickly.

I have no strong feelings about Tyler Summitt but he deserves whatever negative press he gets for violating the trust put in him. Eventually, good behavior will erase that stain to some extent, we hope, but it will never go away.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: