RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Donald Trump Jr Deep Throats Himself...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
justintyme

PostPosted: 07/11/17 11:05 pm    ::: Donald Trump Jr Deep Throats Himself... Reply Reply with quote

-Stephen Colbert

The Jared Yates Sexton tweet chain today was hilarious:

"The son of the president just released the smoking gun and the people are laughing about it on the news."

"I...worked on this story for a year...and...he just...he tweeted it out."

"Like. I spent hours and days and weeks and months. And his son just, hit tweet."

"I tracked down sources. Followed so many dead leads. Labored over this. And then, he just, you know, tweeted out the proof."

"I'm not entirely convinced I'm not having a break from reality."

"Hey, so don't get me wrong. I am incredibly happy that the president's son, um, tweeted out proof of collusion. 1/"

"It's just so bizarre. As an independent journalist you work crazy hard hoping something will fall into your lap and...he tweeted it? 2/"

"And it's so strange. Last year there were those of us who were all over this story and being called paranoid. And now...this? 3/"

"I mean. He just tweeted it. Like it was nothing. Like, it was just another Tuesday. 4/4"

PostPosted: 07/11/17 11:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Diane Feinstein initially referred to it as "attempted collusion" (but later "direct coordination") since the story is that the lawyer had nothing and only talked about the Russian sanctions. But someone pointed out that the British music agent said “This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.” and Trump Jr. did not have any comment or question on the statement that the Russian government was supporting his father.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 07/12/17 8:28 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The entire monologue was so funny.

I do not know how they get away with it!!!!!! Thankfully we live in America!!!!!

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the-late-show-with-stephen-colbert/video/8Loibhn_yTC9z1Gf6XqUSQgHbvaAB0E1/donald-trump-jr-is-his-own-deepthroat-/

4:10

The apology at 6:30 was great too!

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
PUmatty

PostPosted: 07/12/17 10:20 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
Diane Feinstein initially referred to it as "attempted collusion" (but later "direct coordination") since the story is that the lawyer had nothing and only talked about the Russian sanctions. But someone pointed out that the British music agent said “This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.” and Trump Jr. did not have any comment or question on the statement that the Russian government was supporting his father.

Given the amount of lying that the administration in general, and Trump Jr. in particular, has done about these Russian meetings, there is absolutely no reason to believe his version of things.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 07/12/17 12:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Bill Kristol today on Twitter:

"One hopes the manifest stupidity of Trumpists and Trumpism limits the harm they can do. But weaponized stupidity can do a lot of damage."

readyAIMfire53

PostPosted: 07/14/17 5:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
Bill Kristol today on Twitter:

"One hopes the manifest stupidity of Trumpists and Trumpism limits the harm they can do. But weaponized stupidity can do a lot of damage."

The ultimate narcissist act is to kill everyone including themselves when it's clear they have lost. Think of the men who kill their wife, children and themselves when they lose custody.

Bigger weapons lead to more massive casualties. Nuclear codes.

~rAf
Randy

PostPosted: 07/14/17 6:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hitler ordered a lot of the remaining infrastructure to be destroyed in Germany in his last days.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: