44%  [ 4 ]
Sky
55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

Shades

PostPosted: 07/12/17 4:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
I think Dallas keeps both Powers & Davis and let's Christmas walks (UFA).

Why let her walk? Sign and trade.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Shades

PostPosted: 07/12/17 5:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Any updates on Gray's injury?

I'll guess hyper-extension... day-to-day

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
RP

PostPosted: 07/12/17 5:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quigley an All-Star? More like All-WNBA.

GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 07/12/17 6:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:

Everything the mom said seems pretty accurate to me.

The Wings can score but their defense . . . ugh! Has there ever been worse?
sigur3

PostPosted: 07/12/17 6:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
Shades wrote:

Everything the mom said seems pretty accurate to me.

The Wings can score but their defense . . . ugh! Has there ever been worse?

They've finished either last or second to last in points allowed per 100 possessions in every season since moving to Tulsa!

Randy

PostPosted: 07/12/17 7:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The problem is that Mom's solution would be to play her daughter more - which would make the team worse. She must have been hell on coaches from grade school on up.

tfan

PostPosted: 07/12/17 9:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fr9u-KPWrQU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tfan

PostPosted: 07/12/17 9:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1xLalXxSMk8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tfan

PostPosted: 07/12/17 9:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GOobuAuA9c8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 07/12/17 11:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
The problem is that Mom's solution would be to play her daughter more - which would make the team worse. She must have been hell on coaches from grade school on up.

I don't read her comment that way at all. By criticizing "predictability", lack of "ball movement", lack of "sets to run", weak "defensive principles", and looking like a just formed "pickup" team, the mother is clearly criticizing the coach.

While it's true that any parent would want their child to get more playing time -- just like any fan of a player does -- the mother surely knows that giving her daughter more playing time will not cure the coaching deficiencies she's fairly diagnosing.

What I think the mother wants is what she suggested in some other tweet someone posted: a trade to another and presumably better coached team.
Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 07/12/17 11:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
Randy wrote:

I don't read her comment that way at all. By criticizing "predictability", lack of "ball movement", lack of "sets to run", weak "defensive principles", and looking like a just formed "pickup" team, the mother is clearly criticizing the coach.

While it's true that any parent would want their child to get more playing time -- just like any fan of a player does -- the mother surely knows that giving her daughter more playing time will not cure the coaching deficiencies she's fairly diagnosing.

What I think the mother wants is what she suggested in some other tweet someone posted: a trade to another and presumably better coached team.

Perhaps the Sun might be interested? Provided of course that the mother can prove that she was posting her thoughts from ground level or above.

PostPosted: 07/13/17 8:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
I think Dallas keeps both Powers & Davis and let's Christmas walks (UFA).

Ding Ding Ding .....

PostPosted: 07/13/17 8:22 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
Wow, Powers or Davis. Hard to choose there. Both are total matadors on defense. Which is the bigger black hole on offense? Both have just enough good moments to fool you into thinking they might actually help your team. Both show enough to make the arrogant coach think they can turn them into quality players. But actually it's a close call as to which can do more damage.

Package 'em up, trade 'em together for a post. I'm sure there's some GM out there dazzled enough by the flash and glitz to take 'em.

Why when liz has already pretty much guaranteed she will be back next season for sure ? Id rather have powers than KD . Powers at least plays with intensity and a fire in her game unlike KD who seems to think her physic and athletic gifts will allow her to cruise through the game as though she is still in college . In the long run i believe Ariel will be the better overall player. Once again these are 2 Very very young ladies with 2 yrs & half a season of WNBA experience lets see some progression from our youth and part ways with our past. I was against letting KCK go at the beginning of the season , but the more cambage campaigns her comeback the more the door begins to shut on Karima sorry to say.

PostPosted: 07/13/17 8:24 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
GlennMacGrady wrote:
Randy wrote:

Perhaps the Sun might be interested? Provided of course that the mother can prove that she was posting her thoughts from ground level or above.

I think Mr. Miller would highly appreciate that Laughing Laughing Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: