Board Junkies Forums

Seattle Storm take a stand for Planned Parenthood
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
readyAIMfire53

PostPosted: 06/17/17 10:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
josephkramer44 wrote:
The world would be a very boring place if everyone thought the same way and liked the same things and looked the same. I hope everyone feels the same way and different opinions are welcome.

I can assure you I have been to places where EVERYONE does SAY THE SAME THING, DRESSES THE SAME, HAS THE SAME OPINION, and even HAS THE SAME HAIRCUT! It was very surreal and in some ways frightening. Trust me people you don't want that kind of thing here.

While I agree that diverse thoughts, experiences, and personalities is a great and wonderful thing, I do wish we would get to a place where these differences do not include the belief that people can dictate what happens within another person's uterus. That sort of assault upon a woman's autonomy does not make the community a pleasant place to be (especially for that woman). It's like telling a person of color that their robe wearing, cross burning KKK neighbors add to the diversity of thought in their community, thus making it stronger....

Boom.

~rAf
Bob Lamm

PostPosted: 06/17/17 11:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
[ While I agree that diverse thoughts, experiences, and personalities is a great and wonderful thing, I do wish we would get to a place where these differences do not include the belief that people can dictate what happens within another person's uterus. That sort of assault upon a woman's autonomy does not make the community a pleasant place to be (especially for that woman). It's like telling a person of color that their robe wearing, cross burning KKK neighbors add to the diversity of thought in their community, thus making it stronger....

Well said, justintyme. Diversity is wonderful... when members of each group fully respect the rights of all other groups.

PostPosted: 06/18/17 2:09 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This whole thread reminds me of those dudes who leave comments in WNBA articles trashing women's basketball. It's not done with the intent to start a real dialogue.

scullyfu

PostPosted: 06/18/17 10:08 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The Man Who Secretly Taped Planned Parenthood Could Be Going To Prison — Alongside His Criminal Lawyers

Last month, David Daleiden and his criminal defense lawyers released additional footage of abortion providers and the names of 14 of his accusers, possibly violating court injunctions and seals.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/emaoconnor/the-man-who-secretly-taped-planned-parenthood-could-be?utm_term=.bww4LnJP7#.ncVlrKzLx

PostPosted: 06/21/17 11:43 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned

Last edited by Shades on 06/21/17 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 06/21/17 2:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

More reason to like Seattle as far as I'm concerned.

I really wish men, especially white ones in politics, would simply STFU about criminalizing pregnancy termination.

Go Storm!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: