90%
 90%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 20

justintyme

PostPosted: 06/17/17 2:54 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sigur3 wrote:
justintyme wrote:
sigur3 wrote:
Solid loss. Good end to this road trip! Love the way our "veteran" "leader" got herself tossed just as the game was getting close to seal the defeat. Clutch ejection for sure.

2-8, hard to argue with the results so far! The tank rolls on!

This is outstanding. Laughing

Thank you. I'll be here all season.

Been in a crappy mood today so was genuinely glad to run into something that made me literally laugh out loud.

The snark is strong in this one... Wink

PostPosted: 06/17/17 9:21 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sigur3 wrote:
Solid loss. Good end to this road trip! Love the way our "veteran" "leader" got herself tossed just as the game was getting close to seal the defeat. Clutch ejection for sure.

2-8, hard to argue with the results so far! The tank rolls on!

That female ref was horrible.She called a travel when it was a jump all. Then she called a foul on Cappie when Cappie didn't even touch DT. I do agree that Cappie should have kept her cool but her teammates should have tried to keep her away from the female ref. What is up with Stocks?All I seen her do is scream at the players all night and call out plays like she was coaching a high school team. When the refs made bad calls, she didn't even try and fight for her players by talking to the refs.

What really done Chicago in were the unforced turnovers when they were closing the gap. Hope that Chicago is not tanking. But looking at this coach and the way the team plays, makes me wonder.

NYL_WNBA_FAN

PostPosted: 06/17/17 11:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Despite the 3-12, understandable vs BG, I thought Boyette looked pretty good. Generally speaking, I think they have to figure out how to put her in better positions to succeed. There's no reason with her size and athleticism not to be able to get her enough touches close to the rim so that she can shoot 50+% from the field.

And if you determine she doesn't fit your system or whatever, then trade her for something that fits better.

PostPosted: 06/17/17 12:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

In a twelve team league it is very difficult to acquire top level talent with trades. Teams that have good to great players are not going to trade them away. A GM will jump on a trade only if you make them an offer that they can't refuse. Wink

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: