RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

WNBA odds
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 05/27/17 6:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
calbearman76 wrote:
Odds for May 27:

Los Angeles 7 @Atlanta 163.5 O
Phoenix 7 Dallas 156

it's halftime..... ain't winning this one....0-1, 3-3

PostPosted: 05/27/17 7:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
calbearman76 wrote:
Odds for May 27:

Phoenix 7 Dallas 156

We needed overtime, but it was not to be. It is hard to recover from a 23 point second quarter.

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 05/28/17 8:26 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

calbearman76 wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
calbearman76 wrote:
Odds for May 27:

Phoenix 7 Dallas 156

We needed overtime, but it was not to be. It is hard to recover from a 23 point second quarter.

Sparks nearly pulled it off. When the Gray FT carom was in the air, I felt my chances were actually better than 50-50 for that split second. It would have been a miraculous win. But, it goes the other way more often. I recall a college game this past winter in which it took 3OTs to beat my under. Evil or Very Mad

PostPosted: 05/28/17 10:53 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Odds for May 28:

Chicago 2 Connecticut 160,5
Seattle 6 Indiana 153.5
Minnesota 14.5 San Antonio 158

Connecticut and San Antonio are the two teams without a win. I thought I would be on the Sun, but I expected to get 4. I think they will get their first win, but I can't take them at such a short line. That leaves me with the Stars who are getting what should be their eventual starting backcourt incorporated. I'll take the Stars to stay inside the hefty line.

Strange scheduling as Indiana travels to the Pacific Northwest for the second time in May. I have to wonder if this was originally scheduled as a home game but then switched because of the Indianapolis 500. I am impressed with the Storm and will lay the points..

justintyme

PostPosted: 05/28/17 7:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

calbearman76 wrote:
Odds for May 28:

Seattle 6 Indiana 153.5

Connecticut and San Antonio are the two teams without a win. I thought I would be on the Sun, but I expected to get 4. I think they will get their first win, but I can't take them at such a short line. That leaves me with the Stars who are getting what should be their eventual starting backcourt incorporated. I'll take the Stars to stay inside the hefty line.

Strange scheduling as Indiana travels to the Pacific Northwest for the second time in May. I have to wonder if this was originally scheduled as a home game but then switched because of the Indianapolis 500. I am impressed with the Storm and will lay the points..

LMAO Stars beat the line with the unsportsmanlike last shot after the Lynx let up.

PostPosted: 05/28/17 9:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
calbearman76 wrote:
Odds for May 28:

Seattle 6 Indiana 153.5

LMAO Stars beat the line with the unsportsmanlike last shot after the Lynx let up.

I don't see anything unsportsmanlike about the trailing team trying to score at the end of the game, but I certainly count myself very fortunate that after falling behind by 25 early in the fourth, the Stars kept playing and I wound up winning by the hook. Compare their effort to the Wings against Phoenix yesterday where they turned a 10 point half time deficit into a 42 point blowout loss. Several games a year turn on whether teams try the full 40 minutes, and whether teams are satisfied with winning or like to win big, particularly with double-digit spreads..

That pushes my record to 14-6. I'd gladly take 70% for the season, but I know I had three lucky wins this week, and that type of thing usually reverses over time.

justintyme

PostPosted: 05/28/17 9:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

calbearman76 wrote:
justintyme wrote:
calbearman76 wrote:
Odds for May 28:

Seattle 6 Indiana 153.5

I don't see anything unsportsmanlike about the trailing team trying to score at the end of the game,

Yeah, it wasn't near as terrible as it is when the leading team does it. It was just kind of funny, since it looked like they were going to dribble it out and then when the Lynx backed off they suddenly passed to the open player for the shot at the buzzer.

Not really a big deal, only really matters for the betters due to the line.

PostPosted: 05/29/17 11:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Odds for May 30:

Los Angeles 3.5 @ New York 157.5
Dallas 3.5 Indiana 167

Coming off an abysmal effort against Phoenix, I expect the Wings to bounce back, so I will take Dallas -3.5. I looked hard at the Liberty, but for some reason I think the Sparks will actually play a good game on the road, so I will pass.

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 05/30/17 6:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

calbearman76 wrote:
Odds for May 30:

Dallas 3.5 Indiana 167

Coming off an abysmal effort against Phoenix, I expect the Wings to bounce back, so I will take Dallas -3.5. I looked hard at the Liberty, but for some reason I think the Sparks will actually play a good game on the road, so I will pass.

LA v NY Under

PostPosted: 05/30/17 6:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
calbearman76 wrote:
Odds for May 30:

Dallas 3.5 Indiana 167

LA v NY Under

Shit. In my rush to beat the tip (which I admit I didn't), I read the wrong number and thought I had the 167.

Oh well, I stand by my bet. Confused

PostPosted: 05/31/17 12:50 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It is aggravating that odds aren't posted the night before, particularly for games that start at 8:30 am Pacific Time. I expect that both Washington and Atlanta will be 8-10 point favorites. Hopefully I will get up early enough to post the odds, and perhaps make a pick, but I don't really like either game.

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 05/31/17 7:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
calbearman76 wrote:
Odds for May 30:

Dallas 3.5 Indiana 167

LA v NY Under

Shit. In my rush to beat the tip (which I admit I didn't), I read the wrong number and thought I had the 167.

Oh well, I stand by my bet. Confused

0-1, 3-4

PostPosted: 05/31/17 10:26 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Odds for May 31:

Washington 7.5 Connecticut 162
Atlanta 7.5 San Antonio 158.5

The lines came in just a bit shorter than I expected. I'll take Washington -7.5 to finish out the month of May.

calbearman76

PostPosted: 06/01/17 4:42 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Odds for June 1:

Phoenix 4.5 @Chicago 162

The month of May is over and it was a good one, 15-7. Now let's see how June goes. I'll start off with Phoenix laying the points. I will also take under 162

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 06/01/17 6:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

calbearman76 wrote:
Odds for June 1:

Phoenix 4.5 @Chicago 162

The month of May is over and it was a good one, 15-7. Now let's see how June goes. I'll start off with Phoenix laying the points. I will also take under 162

Sorry to do this, but I will piggyback. (welcome to my world). Cool

Phoenix 4.5 @Chicago 162 U

woohoo! 1-1!!!

4-5

Last edited by cthskzfn on 06/02/17 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
cthskzfn

PostPosted: 06/01/17 8:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
calbearman76 wrote:
Odds for June 1:

Phoenix 4.5 @Chicago 162

Sorry to do this, but I will piggyback. (welcome to my world). Cool

Phoenix 4.5 @Chicago 162 U

Lol. When the teams are 15-15 ft, 11-21 from 3 with 10 turnovers at half, it's over for the under. Laughing

PostPosted: 06/01/17 9:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Fortunate to get a split today. It's tough when you know you've lost one bet by the end of the first quarter and have to sweat out the other till the final minute.

calbearman76

PostPosted: 06/02/17 2:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Odds for June 2:

New York 3 Dallas 157

Last night I saw an outlaw line (not from a place I could place a bet) that showed the Liberty as an 8 point favorite. I didn't post that because it seemed really low, but I was excited at the possibility. The current line makes much more sense. I would have made the line NY by 1, but I can't quite get to Dallas. I will take the over and hope that these two teams can shoot like the Sky and Mercury did last night.

calbearman76

PostPosted: 06/03/17 3:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Odds for June 3:

Indiana 3.5 Dallas 164
Connecticut 5 @San Antonio 155.5
Minnesota 3.5 @Seattle 161.5

Indiana is 2-0 at home this season, but have won those games by a total of just 5 points. This is a back-to-back game for the Fever but the Wings had to play a game last night in New York. This sets up for Indiana and over, but given the lines I have to pass.

Connecticut is 1-5, but 4-2 against the spread. San Antonio is 0-6 but 5-1 ATS. This tells me that both teams play close games and I believe that the Stars will stay within the number, and maybe even pick up their first win. The two teams are a combined 9-3 on the under and each team has scored 80 points only once, so I will also take the under.

The best game of the day is Seattle-Minnesota and I will be watching, but from a betting perspective I don't see any edge. Pass.

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 06/03/17 6:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Too late for my favorite play, Indy.

Two young, low-scoring teams and a real low number. I'm doomed either way. In the interest of watchability, I'll take the under in SA.

In Sea I'm going over.

PostPosted: 06/03/17 9:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

No fan of Moriah Jefferson. When you are down 8 as a 5 point underdog, you have to pull up for a three in the final seconds. Two losses today brings my overall record to 17-10.

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 06/03/17 9:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

calbearman76 wrote:
No fan of Moriah Jefferson. When you are down 8 as a 5 point underdog, you have to pull up for a three in the final seconds. Two losses today brings my overall record to 17-10.

I've got you beat. That steal and layup beat the under. No fan of Banham here. Evil or Very Mad

Another split, unless MINN-SEA go scoreless for 5+ mins.

1-1, 4-5.

PostPosted: 06/04/17 11:26 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Odds for June 4:

Washington 5.5 Atlanta 162
Phoenix 4.5 @New York 160.5

Despite their record I don't believe that Atlanta is a top half team. I'll take the Mystics and lay the points. Phoenix has me confused. They appeared to be a defensive team but have averaged over 100 points in their last two games. I'll pass on their game today as I reassess.

calbearman76

PostPosted: 06/06/17 2:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Odds for June 6:

Washington 3 @Dallas 164.5
Seattle 7.5 @San Antonio 159.5
Los Angeles 13.5 Chicago 168

Two road favorites with a combined 1-3 record on the road. Dallas has played well at home, destroying Indiana and losing by a basket to Minnesota. The Mystics only win was over Chicago. I'll take the Wings. I also want to take the Stars, but I am scared off by the shellacking that Seattle endured in their last game.

The Sparks have only won 5 games at home (out of 36) by more than 13 points under Brian Agler. This game sets up as an LA blowout, but with the history I can't quite get to the Sparks. Pass.

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 06/06/17 7:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

All 3 Overs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: