60%  [ 9 ]
Sky
40%
 40%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 15

pilight

PostPosted: 05/25/17 6:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
The Wednesday before Memorial Day weekend probably wasn't a good choice either. The camp days typically do the big numbers in July when schools are out.

Yeah, that's when kids are in camp

PostPosted: 05/25/17 7:59 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Is Boyette in the doghouse? *woof woof* She picks up fouls too quickly.

PostPosted: 05/25/17 8:22 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
Funny thing is, having EDD gone from Chicago will be better in the long run. They won't be that great this season but they're better off without her and ballhog diva attitude.

EDD and Toliver might make Washington a little bit better but it won't make them any where near championship quality. Both are selfish players on the court. Plus, the addition of EDD has completely taken Meesseman's game from her. And while Mike Thibault may still be a good coach, he's also an old fossil and his plays and strategies have become old and stale in my opinion.

I hate these stupid camp days. Hate the screaming kids and 'paid' attendance for these early afternoon games is usually atrocious. Wouldn't the team make more money in ticket sales by playing night games like they usually do?

I can't believe Vandersloot is STILL not in Chicago. What good is a starting point guard if she's not even with the team. She's going to come back, way behind the other players in terms of learning plays from the new coach and all the new Sky teammates will take a while to get used to her and her them.

This is the person who took offense to people making fun of Curt Miller saying "aight "lol or Adams weight, very hypocritical.

Rock Hard

PostPosted: 05/25/17 8:27 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bryan_february_ wrote:
Is Boyette in the doghouse? *woof woof* She picks up fouls too quickly.

Boyette would never pick up bad fouls if she used Bill Russell's technique to block shots. She karate chops down at the ball instead of using her length to tip the ball to her teammates to start the fast break.

PostPosted: 05/25/17 8:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sigur3 wrote:
bullsky wrote:
sigur3 wrote:
hangtyme24 wrote:
Quigley played but not Vandersloot? Is Courtney the next to request a trade from Chicago or is she hurt or still oversees??

She was in attendance but technically not with the team. I'm thinking it's because she'll be playing for Hungary in the upcoming Eurobasket competition.

Isn't Quigley playing in that same tournament, though? The tournament also isn't until mid June IIRC. I'm not sure if that's it. Maybe she just needed more rest.

No, only one naturalized player is allowed per team (thanks, Richard!). Rest could also be a factor but I'm guessing they're just giving her a break before she heads out again, rather than asking her to learn a new offense in short order just to have her leave in another week. Quigley is easier to incorporate, anyway.

OK, looks like this was wrong. Daily Herald is reporting that Sloot will likely play Friday.

Also, yesterday was school day, not camp day. Lots of late arrivals/early leavers.

bullsky

PostPosted: 05/25/17 9:12 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sigur3 wrote:
sigur3 wrote:
bullsky wrote:
sigur3 wrote:
hangtyme24 wrote:
Quigley played but not Vandersloot? Is Courtney the next to request a trade from Chicago or is she hurt or still oversees??

She was in attendance but technically not with the team. I'm thinking it's because she'll be playing for Hungary in the upcoming Eurobasket competition.

Isn't Quigley playing in that same tournament, though? The tournament also isn't until mid June IIRC. I'm not sure if that's it. Maybe she just needed more rest.

No, only one naturalized player is allowed per team (thanks, Richard!). Rest could also be a factor but I'm guessing they're just giving her a break before she heads out again, rather than asking her to learn a new offense in short order just to have her leave in another week. Quigley is easier to incorporate, anyway.

OK, looks like this was wrong. Daily Herald is reporting that Sloot will likely play Friday.

Also, yesterday was school day, not camp day. Lots of late arrivals/early leavers.

Oh, I didn't realize they both were playing for Hungary. I thought Sloot was with Slovenia for some reason. Excited to have her back Friday!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: