RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Over 60 and Dancing at W.N.B.A. Center Court

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sambista

PostPosted: 05/21/17 6:41 am    ::: Over 60 and Dancing at W.N.B.A. Center Court Reply Reply with quote

video from the new york times:

<iframe width="480" height="373" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" id="nyt_video_player" title="New York Times Video - Embed Player" src="https://static01.nyt.com/video/players/offsite/index.html?videoId=100000005008895"></iframe>

PostPosted: 05/21/17 9:10 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

a few more years until I can audition.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Happycappie25

PostPosted: 05/21/17 10:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I love Louie...I like Timeless (as people...I find their routines kinda goofy but I'm in the deep minority so I keep my mouth shut) but this is the umpteenth article on Timeless over the past 10 years...they're a staple of our entertainment experience but how about I dunno...The TEAM? ever think of using that to sell seats to THEIR games.

Sorry but Lib marketing this season has done everything but the girl...and for a team coming off back to back 20 win seasons...I just don't get the logic in that one bit and so far (only 8.5k at the opener...7 flat against Minnesota on espn.) The fans seem to be proving me right...not fun...cuz this team will still be good...still make the playoffs...need to get behind them and this years marketing is focusing on every other reason to get behind the libs except for the one that stirs the drink and I'm getting a tad frusturated.

PostPosted: 05/21/17 2:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

In Phoenix we have the Golden Grannies and the Dancing Dads. Both are great and popular, not only with the Mercury fans but they do Suns games as well. I never know when they are going to entertain but, at the least, they should list their performances on the game promotion schedule on the website.

I don't think there is an age limit for the Dancing Dads but I am sure that no professional dancers are in the group. Most look like they are typical dads who wouldn't be seen dancing unless it was in a family room with their daughter.

The routines for both are fun and entertaining. It is always a good night when they perform.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: