Board Junkies Forums

Overseas Updates 2016-2017
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hangtyme24

PostPosted: 05/17/17 10:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Libra_Girl wrote:
WfanFrJmp wrote:
Indeed, they will miss Sloot for sure when they SHOULD HAVE HAD NEW A GUARD ON THE LAST SQUAD! Sorry for yelling but I'm still annoyed by them not properly passing the torch in the last Olympics. Since DT is playing in the W until 2020, do we think she will go for her 5th?

Oy vey! Here's a video of CP's free throws. It kinda looked like she missed that 2nd one on purpose to get a quick put back but then again, she was probably following her shot bc she knew it was off and then she face planted: https://twitter.com/JWsBasketball/status/864894648367673344

Yep, that hurt! Goodness!

I feel for CP.

I hope that loss makes her come back to the States hungry to repeat!

PostPosted: 05/17/17 10:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hollingsworth ought to get another chance in the WNBA. Seattle could use her back on their roster.

Is she a free agent or does Seattle own her rights?

Michelle89

PostPosted: 05/18/17 12:25 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
Hollingsworth ought to get another chance in the WNBA. Seattle could use her back on their roster.

Is she a free agent or does Seattle own her rights?

No thank you. The only thing she did well for us was getting fouls every 10 seconds

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
WfanFrJmp

PostPosted: 05/18/17 12:42 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

hangtyme24 wrote:
Libra_Girl wrote:
WfanFrJmp wrote:
Indeed, they will miss Sloot for sure when they SHOULD HAVE HAD NEW A GUARD ON THE LAST SQUAD! Sorry for yelling but I'm still annoyed by them not properly passing the torch in the last Olympics. Since DT is playing in the W until 2020, do we think she will go for her 5th?

Oy vey! Here's a video of CP's free throws. It kinda looked like she missed that 2nd one on purpose to get a quick put back but then again, she was probably following her shot bc she knew it was off and then she face planted: https://twitter.com/JWsBasketball/status/864894648367673344

Yep, that hurt! Goodness!

I feel for CP.

I hope that loss makes her come back to the States hungry to repeat!

Indeed, I feel for her and hope she comes to the States hungry! I agree Richyy, when I looked at it again, she didn't intend to miss it....

Yes, a big thanks to Awhom111 for these overseas updates!!

ClayK

PostPosted: 05/18/17 9:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
Thanks for all the coverage over the whole WNBA offseason, awhom111. Know it must be a hell of a lot of work (especially considering some of the international league sites are kinda indecipherable).

X___________

PostPosted: 05/19/17 7:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Boxscore for Angel's last game:
http://www.fibalivestats.com/u/FLB/612814/bs.html

Angel had 27p/7r/11a/7s in 35 minutes. Petronyte had 20p/13r/8a. Delva and Sutherland were just okay, which was not enough for their team to stretch it to a final game.

Richyyy wrote:
Thanks for all the coverage over the whole WNBA offseason, awhom111. Know it must be a hell of a lot of work (especially considering some of the international league sites are kinda indecipherable).

Luuuc wrote:
Richyyy wrote:

Ditto.
Great job making things really for us to follow players all over the place. Thanks!

You're all very welcome!

The site will probably have a lot of national team coverage over the summer along with whatever WNBA content we can scare up between us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18

Jump to: