RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Wiggins to join MTV's The Challenge

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AAOK423

PostPosted: 04/24/17 9:42 pm    ::: Wiggins to join MTV's The Challenge Reply Reply with quote

Welp, looks like this is what Wiggins is gonna be doing with her spring. I was actually excited when I saw CM Punk and Lolo Jones were going to be involved...then I saw Wiggins name and not sure ill watch now. Maybe she will be kicked off early or be a no show...

https://theringer.com/the-challenge-champs-vs-pros-mtv-f5c7669e4b61

Last edited by AAOK423 on 04/25/17 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Happycappie25

PostPosted: 04/25/17 6:01 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Only gonna watch if CM gets go kick that whiny homophobic Maddie's ass all the way back to San Diego if he don't wanna hit a woman his wife's just as capable.

To paraphrase Doug Bruno "It was only ONE CHAIR!" Twisted Evil

To think I thought I liked...her...If your wondering the euphimisims real profanity doesn't do her justice what she tried to do to the W...I don't mind a Ball Four type book I said that when Chantelle Anderson was considering it almost a decade ago...but 90% of her claims were either hurtful stereotypes, debunked myths, or flat out BS that were instantly debunked by her own teammates...and well that gets me to break out the gendered profanity and there's no place for that on a Women's Sports Board...so Maddie it is Wink

Hope she enjoys being a reality show tramp...protip: Ain't nothing real about reality TV Wiggs.

Piece of Sh!t.

And agree with CM on there I woulda watched but Not with Wiggins on there no way...no how.

PostPosted: 04/25/17 7:42 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

. . . but, but, but she looks so darn cute!!!! Laughing

PostPosted: 04/25/17 9:14 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Didn't even know MTV was still on the air.

AAOK423

PostPosted: 04/25/17 9:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Happycappie25 wrote:
Only gonna watch if CM gets go kick that whiny homophobic Maddie's ass all the way back to San Diego if he don't wanna hit a woman his wife's just as capable.

To paraphrase Doug Bruno "It was only ONE CHAIR!" Twisted Evil

To think I thought I liked...her...If your wondering the euphimisims real profanity doesn't do her justice what she tried to do to the W...I don't mind a Ball Four type book I said that when Chantelle Anderson was considering it almost a decade ago...but 90% of her claims were either hurtful stereotypes, debunked myths, or flat out BS that were instantly debunked by her own teammates...and well that gets me to break out the gendered profanity and there's no place for that on a Women's Sports Board...so Maddie it is Wink

Hope she enjoys being a reality show tramp...protip: Ain't nothing real about reality TV Wiggs.

Piece of Sh!t.

And agree with CM on there I woulda watched but Not with Wiggins on there no way...no how.

Oh my god, I love AJ Lee. I WISH Wiggins would try AJ. Plus, if we are talking books AJ actually has one worth reading over vile that Wiggins is sure to put out. Seriously, MTV should just replace Wiggins with AJ!! Plus, The Challenge almost always has a dating/married couple and CM and AJ on the same team would be adorable.

Yeah, Wiggins said her aspiration was Volleyball but it appears that her REAL goal is just to stay in the limelight in anyway possible, even if that includes "reality" tv. No worries though, I'm sure she will eventually disappear into obscurity where she belongs.

Michelle89

PostPosted: 04/25/17 11:26 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Im a fan of the Challenge. Watched it for ages but who do you mean with CM and AJ

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
AAOK423

PostPosted: 04/25/17 12:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
Im a fan of the Challenge. Watched it for ages but who do you mean with CM and AJ

On May 16th MTV is doing a 6 episode special where they are bringing in "Pro Athletes" to go against The Challenge Champs. CM Punk and AJ Lee are former WWE wrestlers. They are married.

Michelle89

PostPosted: 04/25/17 1:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

AAOK423 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:

On May 16th MTV is doing a 6 episode special where they are bringing in "Pro Athletes" to go against The Challenge Champs. CM Punk and AJ Lee are former WWE wrestlers. They are married.

Aw cool. Is the line up of the champions already known? CT going to be there?

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
AAOK423

PostPosted: 04/25/17 1:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
AAOK423 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:

Aw cool. Is the line up of the champions already known? CT going to be there?

Ive been looking for it but couldn't find it. They do have the line up for season 30 (which will be separate from Champs vs Pros) and CT is listed on that. And the are bringing back Derrick and Veronica as well.

mikeyc22

PostPosted: 04/25/17 6:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Veronica, Cara Maria, Camila, Wes, Jordan, Bananas, and CT are some of the champions that will be on

Randy

PostPosted: 04/25/17 7:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

AAOK423 wrote:
[
Yeah, Wiggins said her aspiration was Volleyball but it appears that her REAL goal is just to stay in the limelight in anyway possible, even if that includes "reality" tv. No worries though, I'm sure she will eventually disappear into obscurity where she belongs.

Looks to me like she staying in the slimelight.....

Last edited by Randy on 04/26/17 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
braveniler58

PostPosted: 04/26/17 12:42 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Oh this looks good, can't wait! Should be entertaining.

PostPosted: 04/26/17 8:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Since she likes to play The victim card, she is joining the right show for that posssibility to happen again. Girl on these shows can be brutal. At least that was the way it was when I last watched it around 10 years ago Laughing Cool

Michelle89

PostPosted: 04/26/17 9:11 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

umbeta1455 wrote:
Since she likes to play The victim card, she is joining the right show for that posssibility to happen again. Girl on these shows can be brutal. At least that was the way it was when I last watched it around 10 years ago Laughing Cool

Veronica, Rachel etc vs Tonya. Classic way of how evil girls can be when they notice someone different of weaker Surprised

AAOK423

PostPosted: 05/16/17 7:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Premiere of this six part challenge is bout to start for those interested.

dinkytown

PostPosted: 05/16/17 11:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

AAOK423 wrote:
Premiere of this six part challenge is bout to start for those interested.

I'm liking this way more than the regular The Challenge.

Lolo Jones has a yapper on her. Lord. I was actually rooting for Wiggins to beat her.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: