RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Fan Duel offering WNBA
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pilight

PostPosted: 05/14/17 9:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
Will she actually play today is what I am wondering.

Only her dentist knows for sure

PostPosted: 05/14/17 11:05 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Maybe I should change my pick to someone certain to play. She is pretty cheap in fantasy dollars though.

LibFan25

PostPosted: 05/14/17 12:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I won nothing, thanks to Sugar Rodgers Sad

Im goin with establish consistent players today and the rest of the season.

London2toronto

PostPosted: 05/14/17 7:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
London2toronto wrote:
I won $543.50 and 2nd out of 25,907 in the WNBA tip-off challenge. I'll be playing again lol! Smile

I hope everyone else who played was as lucky!

congrats. I won $8 and was happy! Laughing My biggest mistake was taking Sugar Rodgers Crying or Very sad

Thanks! J. Jones definitely helped my case! I had 3 different lineup which helped. Not so successful today though lol! Taurasi and Diggins have tanked all my lineups. I'll be rolling the dice one more time and then I'll be done for the season lol!

Randy

PostPosted: 05/14/17 9:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I spent $2 to win $6. Taurasi, Diggins and Christmas were losers for me. Worst game ever for Taurasi according to another thread - on the day I bet on her. (Yet another reason for me not to like her.) Fowles and Loyd saved me.

Michelle89

PostPosted: 05/15/17 2:22 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
I spent $2 to win $6. Taurasi, Diggins and Christmas were losers for me. Worst game ever for Taurasi according to another thread - on the day I bet on her. (Yet another reason for me not to like her.) Fowles and Loyd saved me.

She had her wedding the day before so hopefully you can forgive her for that shitty game Wink

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
Randy

PostPosted: 05/15/17 6:45 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
Randy wrote:

She had her wedding the day before so hopefully you can forgive her for that shitty game Wink

Honeymoon hangnover. I realize now how complex WNBA Fantasy is. You have to find out if a player got married the day before. Very Happy

LibFan25

PostPosted: 05/15/17 8:53 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
Randy wrote:

Honeymoon hangnover. I realize now how complex WNBA Fantasy is. You have to find out if a player got married the day before. Very Happy

And if they play back to back games as well, but Jewel Lloyd didnt have that problem lol she is my early MVP at the moment

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 05/15/17 9:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
Fans also flocked to FanDuel to play WNBA daily fantasy games with more than 30,000 competing. There were nearly 26,000 players on FanDuel for the free tipoff challenge Saturday where the winner earned two courtside tickets to a game. Just over 10,000 fans played Sunday’s version of the game.

Link

PostPosted: 07/07/17 12:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FanDuel must be doing well with it because DraftKings is joining in

https://www.draftkings.com/wnba

PostPosted: 07/08/17 8:01 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
FanDuel must be doing well with it because DraftKings is joining in

https://www.draftkings.com/wnba

Maybe now they'll activate around their Libs sponsorship...cmon not even an ad on the jumbotron?

PostPosted: 07/08/17 8:08 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Probably give double fantasy points for Libs

toad455

PostPosted: 07/08/17 9:29 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
Probably give double fantasy points for Libs

I was going to say, do Liberty fans have an advantage? Show your Liberty ticket and get a free play?

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Randy

PostPosted: 07/08/17 10:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

BTW - for the WNBA games shouldn't it be called Draft Queens? Although for some of the W players Draft Princesses or Draft Divas might be better.

Randy

PostPosted: 07/13/17 3:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Got an email today from Fan Duel saying that they are no longer planning to merge with Draft Kings. Perhaps that is why Draft Kings has now entered the WNBA market - if the two merged there would have been less reason to develop their own WNBA program.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: