RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Countdown to Columbus Doubleheader (Nov 12, 2017)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhillyCat

PostPosted: 04/24/17 2:58 pm    ::: Countdown to Columbus Doubleheader (Nov 12, 2017) Reply Reply with quote

At Nationwide Arena, site of the 2018 Final Four

UConn v Ohio State and Stanford v Louisville

Time and TV to be announced.

Ohio State will open its season on Friday, Nov 10 against Stanford. According to OSU release, this will be Tara's first game in Columbus since leaving OSU in 1985.

http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/sports/w-baskbl/spec-rel/042417aaa.html

Fighting Artichoke

PostPosted: 04/24/17 3:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

That's a tough 3 days for the Buckeyes.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 04/24/17 3:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Fighting Artichoke wrote:

same could be said the L'ville with the recent transfers out next years team could be Asia / Myiesha & ________

PostPosted: 04/24/17 4:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades and cth better get on the stick, pronto, with their polls and betting lines.
myrtle

PostPosted: 04/24/17 5:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I was thinking the same about Stanford! Very Happy So I guess it's all perspective.

- Amanda Gorman
Fighting Artichoke

PostPosted: 04/24/17 6:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:

I was thinking the same about Stanford! Very Happy So I guess it's all perspective.

Exactly, but I'm not a Buckeye fan! I think Tara will handle the gauntlet better than McGuff will, even though OSU has homecourt advantage.

bucks4now

PostPosted: 04/25/17 10:56 am    ::: Re: Countdown to Columbus Doubleheader (Nov 12, 2017) Reply Reply with quote

PhillyCat wrote:
At Nationwide Arena, site of the 2018 Final Four

UConn v Ohio State and Stanford v Louisville

Time and TV to be announced.

Ohio State will open its season on Friday, Nov 10 against Stanford. According to OSU release, this will be Tara's first game in Columbus since leaving OSU in 1985.

http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/sports/w-baskbl/spec-rel/042417aaa.html

That's not exactly true. Ohio State hosted the 96 Olympic team during their exhibition of college teams. We had a big reception for her and the players.

linkster

PostPosted: 04/25/17 1:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Now if only some of the nervious nellie programs would schedule similar challanging games instead of 8 straight home games against the sisters of the poor, Nov-Dec in wcbb could be something to look forward to instead of something to have to live through.

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 04/25/17 2:38 pm    ::: Re: Countdown to Columbus Doubleheader (Nov 12, 2017) Reply Reply with quote

bucks4now wrote:
That's not exactly true. Ohio State hosted the 96 Olympic team during their exhibition of college teams. We had a big reception for her and the players.

I was at that game. Was close for the first few minutes, before the national team went on massive runs, and it was a HUGE rout. I remember wondering what the future would hold for Katie Smith (who struggled to get good looks during that game). Boy, did she prove me wrong!

calbearman76

PostPosted: 04/25/17 7:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
Shades and cth better get on the stick, pronto, with their polls and betting lines.

Okay. I'll make Connecticut an 18 point favorite over Ohio State and Stanford a 5 point favorite over Louisville. The Stanford game is tricky before seeing how both teams' lineups for next year shake out.

ucbart

PostPosted: 04/27/17 9:00 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

calbearman76 wrote:
GlennMacGrady wrote:

Okay. I'll make Connecticut an 18 point favorite over Ohio State and Stanford a 5 point favorite over Louisville. The Stanford game is tricky before seeing how both teams' lineups for next year shake out.

I just booked a hotel and I'm going down to the games. Can't wait.

Ladyvol777

PostPosted: 04/27/17 2:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

calbearman76 wrote:
GlennMacGrady wrote:

Uconn by 35, Stanford by 15

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: