RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

2017-2018 Way Too Early Top-25
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NoDakSt

PostPosted: 04/19/17 1:16 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
ridor wrote:
Also considered Virginia. That surprised the **** out of me.

Does "****" stand for hearing aid?

Extremely inappropriate, man.

Ay Mate

PostPosted: 04/19/17 3:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NoDakSt wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
ridor wrote:

I apologize if I was out of line to other people on this board. BUT people have argued with each other here all the time. How is what I said inappropriate? He's whining to the admins like a big baby. People have said worse things to me so what's the big deal? There is none. That's where.

Fighting Artichoke

PostPosted: 04/19/17 4:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
NoDakSt wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
ridor wrote:

I apologize if I was out of line to other people on this board. BUT people have argued with each other here all the time. How is what I said inappropriate? He's whining to the admins like a big baby. People have said worse things to me so what's the big deal? There is none. That's where.

Seemed like you ridiculed his handicap. If you were not doing so, how did you come up with "hearing aid"?

Ay Mate

PostPosted: 04/19/17 4:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Fighting Artichoke wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
NoDakSt wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
ridor wrote:

Seemed like you ridiculed his handicap. If you were not doing so, how did you come up with "hearing aid"?

I'm old. I wear a hearing aid. How the fuck am I supposed to know the person has a handicap nor do I care. I don't know that person and nowhere on his rebkell profile says anything about a handicap. Get the PC stick outta your asses people. 🙄 I said I apologized if I offended anyone. Get ova it.

readyAIMfire53

PostPosted: 04/19/17 6:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
NoDakSt wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
ridor wrote:

I'm old. I wear a hearing aid. How the fuck am I supposed to know the person has a handicap nor do I care. I don't know that person and nowhere on his rebkell profile says anything about a handicap. Get the PC stick outta your asses people. 🙄 I said I apologized if I offended anyone. Get ova it.

This has nothing to do with being "PC." It has everything to do with you being a flaming A-hole. And a qualified apology is not an apology. It's just being an even bigger jerk.

~rAf
Ay Mate

PostPosted: 04/19/17 6:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Calling someone a flaming a-hole is worse than anything I said. But whatever. Like I said, I'm over it. Moving on.

Fighting Artichoke

PostPosted: 04/19/17 6:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
NoDakSt wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
ridor wrote:

No, it doesn't say it on his profile. But if you click on his profile link, you will quickly learn that he is deaf. That's why people found your comment objectionable. If you cannot see why people might assume that you were ridiculing his disability, then I cannot help you. It has nothing to do with being PC.

Last edited by Fighting Artichoke on 04/19/17 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ay Mate

PostPosted: 04/19/17 7:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I don't have time for all that much investigating about some1.

readyAIMfire53

PostPosted: 04/19/17 10:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:

That's the point. You don't know who you're talking to. So stop with the personal insults. You BEHAVED like a flaming A-hole. Just being descriptive.

If you can't stand the heat, get the hell out of the kitchen.

~rAf
zvyn3

PostPosted: 04/20/17 4:53 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mzonefan wrote:
dinkytown wrote:
mzonefan wrote:
Michigan at #21 feels good to me, but PG is a huge problem unless KBA finds someone this late period.

This article makes it seem like Kysre is coming back but isn't she transferring?

Obviously he was just looking at stats and hadn't followed the WNIT run without her. The team was better for it.

No they weren't.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 04/20/17 9:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

readyAIMfire53 wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:

That's the point. You don't know who you're talking to. So stop with the personal insults. You BEHAVED like a flaming A-hole. Just being descriptive.

If you can't stand the heat, get the hell out of the kitchen.

You're all wasting your time. He made his attitude perfectly clear above:

Ay Mate wrote:
How the fuck am I supposed to know the person has a handicap nor do I care.

This is far from the first episode from him, and as long as the mods allow it, it's going to continue.

He doesn't care. I expect he enjoys the reactions he generates.

ridor

PostPosted: 04/20/17 10:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest, please don't speak for me. I do not enjoy this charade. i wanted to focus on this discussion thread - which was what Leon Barmore said before Ay Mate derailed it by going after me personally.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 04/20/17 11:32 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ridor wrote:
ArtBest, please don't speak for me. I do not enjoy this charade. i wanted to focus on this discussion thread - which was what Leon Barmore said before Ay Mate derailed it by going after me personally.

Huh? I didn't speak for you, nor did I say YOU enjoyed it. I have no idea what your post is about.

ridor

PostPosted: 04/20/17 11:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Then I withdraw my comments, ArtBest. Smile

NoDakSt

PostPosted: 04/21/17 3:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

As Okorie signed a training camp agreement with the Liberty, the biggest question in StarkVegas will be who, between redshirt sophomore Zion Campbell and sophomore Ameysha Williams, will develops enough over the summer to back up Teaira McCowan in the post.

RP

PostPosted: 04/23/17 9:48 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
I'm not about to detail them team by team, but just using Notre Dame as an example, how do you contemplate their prospects for next year without mentioning Lilli Thompson's transfer from Stanford, or the arrival of two freshmen bigs (particularly in light of the departure of Boley (acknowledged) and Patberg (not mentioned) which makes the additions particularly critical). And the statement "Mychal Johnson looks like the heir apparent [to Lindsay Allen]" is unlikely at best. You can't possibly get Notre Dame to #5 without considering the new players, and frankly with the uncertainty surrounding Turner, I'm not sure you can get them to five at this stage at all.

Looks like it has been edited, because there is mention of Lilli Thompson now.

Now perhaps we can get a mention of Alexis Jennings (10 PPG and 7.1 RPG as a sophomore) for South Carolina.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 04/23/17 7:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

RP wrote:
ArtBest23 wrote:
I'm not about to detail them team by team, but just using Notre Dame as an example, how do you contemplate their prospects for next year without mentioning Lilli Thompson's transfer from Stanford, or the arrival of two freshmen bigs (particularly in light of the departure of Boley (acknowledged) and Patberg (not mentioned) which makes the additions particularly critical). And the statement "Mychal Johnson looks like the heir apparent [to Lindsay Allen]" is unlikely at best. You can't possibly get Notre Dame to #5 without considering the new players, and frankly with the uncertainty surrounding Turner, I'm not sure you can get them to five at this stage at all.

Looks like it has been edited, because there is mention of Lilli Thompson now.

Now perhaps we can get a mention of Alexis Jennings (10 PPG and 7.1 RPG as a sophomore) for South Carolina.

Yeah, it was edited. Laughing Laughing Laughing

He did have Johnson (who just had shoulder surgery) as the "heir apparent" to Lyndsay Allen. Now it says "Look for Stanford graduate transfer Lili Thompson to have an impact here, or veteran Mychal Johnson, who has played just spots to this point in her career. "

Two or three more rounds of edits and maybe he'll start to get close.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 07/03/17 3:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Did Creme keep his job during the ESPN purge?

If so, he ought to get off his ass and update his ranking to reflect all the transfers, which I would think might shake some things up. Seems like an update is warranted as the summer workouts begin.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: